(Topic ID: 19255)

Hardest pinball machine you've ever played???

By Winball_Pizard

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 220 posts
  • 189 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by modfather
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 220 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 5 years ago

IMVE has the fastest ball times for me.........Joey

#202 5 years ago

FT has been in my collection for over 1 year and I still can't beat the factory default high score.

#203 5 years ago
Quoted from BDillon:

Avengers Hulk LE on factory settings is kicking my butt.

The Avengers Blue LE has kicked mine many times!
Easily the hardest machine I have played.
Is that why it's not appreciated for the fine piece of work that it is?

#204 5 years ago

Looking at this tread, BSD, STTNG and shadow seems to be getting a lot of votes,
So I should be golden as I own all 3.
And, yes, they kick my butt all the time..

Edit: BSD kicks my a**!

#205 5 years ago

BSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#206 5 years ago

Flash Gordon for me...

#207 5 years ago

My JP is evil. I had a full game last less than a minute. Ball launch, bumper, bumper, bumper, straight between the flippers. Ball launch, bumper, flipper hit to Control Room goes slightly to the right and hits triceratops target, fast drain. Rinse, repeat. I've got bad names for that triceratops target.

#208 5 years ago

+1 for JP. You get like 20 shit games in a row, then one really good one that comes out of nowhere seemingly. I miss mine now that it is gone, but I think that'll change once I get the Centaur finished.

Speaking of which, Centaur is another game that is difficult, not because of draining or randomness, but because of the skill needed to hit targets accurately and in order.

#209 5 years ago

I agree pinbot can be awfully dirty sometimes. no chance and no touch.

jungle lord too. straight off the center ramp and down the middle splitting the flippers

#210 5 years ago

BLACK HOLE!

1 week later
#211 5 years ago

FLASH GORDON My first pin, had it for 17 years and it kick my but almost all the time. Brutal machine.

2 weeks later
#212 5 years ago

Pinbot is an evil robot no doubt. It is amazing how you'll get 20+ crappy games that last like 2-5 minutes each, then you get this never-ending game where the stars align, you make it to the sun (sometimes twice), and nearly roll the scoreboard. That is what keeps you coming back.

#213 5 years ago

FT, BBH, AVLE, BSD are all some of the hardest pins I've played.

#214 5 years ago

Gem shot on Tron LE had me seeing red sometimes...

#215 5 years ago

I would have to say Orbiter, just not sure there is any way really dominate on that game. You may be able to get a little better after getting a feel for it, but I don't think that is a game you could ever master.

#216 5 years ago

Freaking bsd by far that thing is just a drain monster if u miss any shot.

#217 5 years ago

BSD kills me !!!!

1 week later
#218 5 years ago

I played a bunch of different games the other day which I had never played before, and the one that destroyed me the worst was Mary Shelly's Frankenstein. My butt is still sore from that experience. I didn't stick with it very long, so maybe it's not bad after more practice.

4 weeks later
#219 4 years ago

I find AC/DC premium is just punishing/frustrating. Any type of missed shot is deadly but worse is when you hit the shot and it drains as reward. You have to be good and lucky to get a good score... use the canon, hit target then...drain...argh! Shoot the ramp, almost makes it up, rolls back then...drain SDTM! Shoot the bell, ball returns then...drain SDTM! Hit TNT target then... drain straight into left outlane...

I own STTNG and TS, it's tougher than both these.

The best way to keep your game times up is to go for multiball as often as possible..

#220 4 years ago

I have played hunderds of games on my acdc, while I can normally get a respectable score, it is fast and non forgiving for all of the reasons above

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,795 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Edmonton, AB
£ 75.00
There are 220 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside