(Topic ID: 98717)

Hardest Multiball in the Hobby (Fish Tales)

By Kineticross

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by tamoore
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Black Hole, Embryon, F2K all pop in my mind.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

If you ever get a TFTC, make sure you re-drill the playfield and move the scoop 1/16th of an inch to the right, because that's what the designers intended.

Did the sales team move that in order to shorten ball times in some misguided attempt to lower ball times which they thought would automatically equal higher earnings(which failed BTW, if you could go back and look at earnings reports for BSD you'd see how those things did more harm than good). If they didn't then you have just failed in your attempt at an argument.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from alichino:

It's honestly not that_ hard to light mega jackpot as long as you stack rescue with some other modes. Generally all the flailing from having three multiballs at once will get you within a couple shots. If you do that twice, you'll probably have it lit already. Then it's just trapping one on the left flipper and getting it up there. Seriously, next time you're playing and have rescue going a couple of times, pay special attention to the light on the castle door (usually you don't notice because it's up in the corner). It's probably lit more often than you think. It's like qualifying locks for ECMB. Just playing progresses it as a side effect.

LOL. If only it we're that easy. After a couple rounds of stacked multiball modes, and a lot of flailing, you might see a super jackpot lit-up at the castle doors. You might even collect that super jackpot. But that's not the mega jackpot. As I understand it, for the mega jackpot, you need to collect one super jackpot for each triple jackpot you collected on the main playfield. Then the castle combo shot (and mega jackpot) will be ready. In other words, you need to collect six jackpots, six double jackpots, six triple jackpots, and six super jackpots to qualify a combo shot for the mega-jackpot. I could be wrong, but I think that's how Rescue Multiball works.

#54 5 years ago

Getting the super jackpot with 4x playfield on CFTBL is pretty damned difficult.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 218.00
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside