(Topic ID: 228101)

Hardest great games to find in the wild?

By ROTTENPINBALL

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by shovelhed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

As a fan of pinball who can't afford anything, it's frustrating to me to see a lot of the rarer classics almost entirely unavailable to play. Cactus Canyon sticks out to me as it's, according to pinball map, only found in 12 locations in north america. The nearest one is 600 miles away from me personally, and that seems relatively not that far. I'm not talking about the super rare games or old games that have mostly disintegrated, but the great games produced in at least decent numbers by the big makers. What are some other great games that can't seem to escape the private collections?

#2 5 years ago

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Haunted House in the wild and while it’s older, it was made in big numbers.
I seldom (if ever?) have seen it in a tournament bank or someone’s collection. Trying to rack up as much monster bonus as possible is the trip.

As for more modern games that are seldom seen, Stern Elvis comes to mind and it’s very good.

#3 5 years ago

I agree about cc but I would say king pin and big bang bar.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
16,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bullhead City, AZ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardest-great-games-to-find-in-the-wild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.