image-3.jpg
Tahiti.jpg
3 coins.jpg
BD.jpg
bigalbino.jpg
Playfield2.jpg
big boy gap.jpg
IMG_8497.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballdork.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 9 years ago

My Williams 3 Coins and Gusher are my most difficult. Gusher, I just don't find fun. But 3 Coins is a fast and funky game play. I've never officially got all 3 coins to light the swing target for replays. Getting ace ~ 10 sequentially will light one coin. And getting over 1,000 is difficult but not too crazy.

3 coins.jpg3 coins.jpg
#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Curious why you don't like Gusher as never played it but always heard it is a classic? 3 Coins looks great!

I can't quite put my finger on what it is... Cool disappearing pop bumper, interesting art. To get playfield special (in gobble hole) you need a ball to drain out each out lane, i'm not a fan of that. A lot of balls will drain in the Gobble hole from the slings, seems a bit too often. I don't get the 'want' to push start button on this machine like my other stuff. I just don't feel the love I guess. ???

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballdork.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardest-em-you-have-playedowned?tu=pinballdork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.