(Topic ID: 196414)

Hardest and Easiest Pinball ever played?

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by hawknole
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

What is the Hardest and the Easiest pinball machine you ever played?

#2 6 years ago

Bram Strokers Dracula. Both fit that within 5 mins of each other.

#3 6 years ago

Easiest: I'd say batman '66. It's one of the few games that I really feel I rarely get cheated out of a ball.

Hardest: Ghost Busters. I've had one good match of it, every other one is just a ball drain.

Honorable mention for hardest also goes to robocop. Personally one of my favorite pins, but if you miss the ramp, or god forbid go for one of those colored targets, that ball will ricochet a million MPH right down the middle haha.

#4 6 years ago

Easiest: Pinball 2000: Revenge From Mars. A "shoot me in the face" level of boredom.

Hardest: Spirit of 76 / Pioneer. Kicks my ass every time...love it!

#5 6 years ago

Scared Stiff. It's rare I play more than one game in a sitting. Way too easy.

Hardest game for me is TWD. I've had that for quite a while now and only have seen one of the wizard modes. Haven't even sniffed LMS. Amazing game though.

#6 6 years ago

Hardest: Dragoon.

#7 6 years ago

Easiest:Data East Batman
    Hardest: Flash Gordon--my games don't get any better, no matter how much I think my skills have improved.

#8 6 years ago

South Park is really easy. Honorable mention to long ball times on The Hobbit.

Dr Who is really difficult for me, even with standard flippers. Although some EM should be at the top of this list.

#9 6 years ago

Easiest: Godzilla
    Hardest: Ghostbusters (Premium)-le but mainly for its cheap drains

#10 6 years ago

Hardest -RBION
    Easiest - GI
    love em both

#11 6 years ago

Easiest: Space Shuttle
    Hardest: Jive Time, this em has so much open space it's very difficult to stay alive for more than 45 seconds.

#12 6 years ago

In my line up

Hardest:
    TWD Premium

Easiest:
    The Hobbit Smaug

Fastest:
    SWLE

Most enjoyable playing:
    SWLE

LINE UP
    Dialed in LE
    MMRLE
    AFMRLE
    SPIDERMAN VE
    TWD PREMIUM
    GHOSTBUSTERS PREMIUM
    THE HOBBIT GOLD SMAUG
    WOZ RUBY RED
    STAR WARS LE

#13 6 years ago

The hobbit is easy.
    Acdc pro was pretty brutal at times. Lots of outlane drains

#14 6 years ago

A ton of 2 inch flipper EMs are crazy hard--especially those wedgeheads, since a single tilt is an instant game over. From the modern era, I've cursed at many a BSD.

Easiest? That's tough to say, since there's a lot of variables that go into making a game easy. From an objective point of view, I've had boringly long games on titles like Super Mario Bros. and Junk Yard. SMB has the trademark Gottlieb "catch everything" flippers, and on Junk Yard, I find it way too easy to light ball recycles on the outlanes.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aflacjack:

Bram Strokers Dracula. Both fit that within 5 mins of each other.

This is definitely the game that came to mind for me. A bunch of ball drains and then bam...magic and a nice long game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardest-and-easiest-pinball-ever-played?hl=zami77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.