(Topic ID: 295689)

Hardbody photos needed !

By Simonvb

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yellowghost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Simonvb:

TLDR:
Send detailed pics of an hardbody's wire loom.
The Story.
Since covid, I needed an extra job since you cant have an arcade open. So I started to pinch in at my girlfriend's job.
At some point, our boss came to the arcade played some pinball, and said "you are gonna build me a pinball in the theme of the company. Don't worry we will do the artwork". Honestly, I wasn't super stoked about destroying a pin for the sake of making a re-themed pin until I found a hardbody on its last legs. After reworking all the boards and fixing some problems on the playfield it was a decent pin again. I started to pull it apart making labels and photos along the way until it was in pieces. I send the playfield of for the artwork, forward 3 months my phone's motherboard dies and I lost all the photos of the underside of the playfield. Last week the artwork was finished but before i send it off to the car shop for 2k coating I want to know where what goes.

You want pictures of the wires under the play-field?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yellowghost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardbody-photos-needed-?tu=yellowghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.