(Topic ID: 280687)

Harbor Freight Lift Cart - Great Deal Now

By scampcamp

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20201031_123735 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from pfinny:

Does that cart slide between the front legs ? Think that’s the bigger of the 2 carts harbor freight offers. The smaller one is good for up to 500 lbs I think and slides between the legs for pulling pin out of a line up.

I got the 1000 lbs cart and it fits between the front legs on most of my games but not all of them. (one) The cart bed is 19 & 10/16 wide if you want to measure. Keep in mind many game legs angle inward from the floor to the cabinet bottom and the gap difference between top and bottom can be considerable. Fully lowered the bed is 11 inches tall so measure appropriately. Once you're past the front legs it doesn't make any difference obviously.

I also have my games on carpet sliders and the one machine I can't go through the front legs with, I slide the game out and roll the truck in from the side to lift and move. Easy to do.

Quoted from cconway84:

Larger lift surface and larger wheels is more stable when rolling around with a pin on it. I store it under a pin.

I agree with this and it was my reason for going with the larger one.

Also, I have not checked nor do I have any data but I *think*, **I'm pretty sure**, the 1000 lbs one will lift the game higher off the floor for rolling up to a truck bed or back of a car to slide the machine in. The larger wheels alone would make a difference but I'm betting the bed goes higher too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harbor-freight-lift-cart-great-deal-now?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.