Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by tacshose
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
    IMG_20160416_184420_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).png
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_4433_(resized).jpg
    IMG_4363_(resized).jpg
    IMG_4431_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    f8587816e162451ef9c74e9919b5ec8ab2a524be_(resized).jpg
    1c7fdfbda0b36a6bf9513d0a069f3cf78d54fcd2_(resized).jpg

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheMickster:

Yes, this is what I did....quick and easy..

IMG_4363_(resized).jpgIMG_4433_(resized).jpg

Cool! Thanks!

#52 7 years ago

I can say I moved many, many pins with mine and never had a problem.

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

I can say I moved many, many pins with mine and never had a problem.

Good to know!

#54 7 years ago

I have the 1k lb version and love it. I slide it in from the front and then span two 2' pieces of 2x4 across and lift. I plan on making something more permanent when I have time. That pic with the angled boards is a good idea as it always hits the front first. Not really a problem that I can see so far.
    I do plan to angle the handle back some so the lift can be placed farther back. Some machines are heavier at the rear so they want to teeter if you move too suddenly. This may or may not apply to the smaller cart.
    These lists are great for pinballs and even better with some very minor modifications.

#55 7 years ago

#56 7 years ago

Welcome to the Diner-on-a-Cart club.

Just took delivery of this one on Tuesday. The left front leg must have been hit in transport, HF cart to the rescue.

Never had a problem using my cart without platform mods. I've moved the heaviest of wide body pins like Black Hole and STTNG ... no issues.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

Welcome to the Diner-on-a-Cart club.
    Just took delivery of this one on Tuesday. The left front leg must have been hit in transport, HF cart to the rescue.
    Never had a problem using my cart without platform mods. I've moved the heaviest of wide body pins like Black Hole and STTNG ... no issues.
    image_(resized).jpeg

Hi! Thank! Are you familiar with Diner? I'm having a little issue and maybe you can help me here? Not an expert so bear with me please. The diner right ramp entrance switch does not recognize the ball nor does it registers anything. I have tested the switch with the dmm continuity test placing the leads on the screws od the switch and it beeps. Close the switch with my finger and it keeps beeping. Doesn't look like it has a diode. Tested other switches with diodes and they beep but stop beeping when you close the switch manually. Not really sure if I'm doind this correctly. Have you ever had this issue before? Any help or advise will be greatly apreciated. Thanks!

#58 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#59 7 years ago

I was LEDing the backbox and turning the pin on and off to change the non working led's with diffferent led's because some leds would not work. Maybe that blew something? Thanks

#60 7 years ago

You may want to start a separate thread in one of the technical forums for troubleshooting issues with your game.

#61 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

You may want to start a separate thread in one of the technical forums for troubleshooting issues with your game.

Yes sir, already did. Thanks!

#62 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheMickster:

Here is what I did/made up, it supports all of the weight evenly, ends and middle, and is pretty stable...

IMG_4431_(resized).jpg

Did something similar with mine.

IMG_20160416_184420_(resized).jpgIMG_20160416_184420_(resized).jpg

#63 7 years ago
    Quoted from nman:

Did something similar with mine.

IMG_20160416_184420_(resized).jpg

That looks nice!!

3 weeks later
    #64 7 years ago

Just bought the 500 lb model at harbor Freight. Mother's Day sale had a coupon for 25% off. Paid $127.49 plus a little to the "Govna". Now to assembly and mods.
    Great thread guys!

#65 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Just bought the 500 lb model at harbor Freight. Mother's Day sale had a coupon for 25% off. Paid $127.49 plus a little to the "Govna". Now to assembly and mods.
    Great thread guys!

Same. Delivery was only $6.99!!!

But the TAX!!!

Lol under $150 shipped to my door.

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

1 week later
    #66 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playdium:

Great thread guys!

Wow that is a great deal!

#67 7 years ago

I just ordered one, should have done it a long time ago. $152 shipped after tax. Between this and my escalera, moving pins can be done solely by me, any time, anywhere.

3 months later
    #68 7 years ago

I have the 1k lb harbor freight and it make life very easy when moving pins. I can lift a pin, roll it out my basement door and slide it on the truck without lifting a thing by hand. I put a couple 2x4's across the lift so it does not push on the pins bottom. Only change I want to do is make a frame instead of using 2x4's. Something adjustable since I do have one wide body pin. Its a no brainer purchase for anyone owning more than a couple pins and move them often.

#69 7 years ago
    Quoted from Riptor:

I have the 1k lb harbor freight and it make life very easy when moving pins. I can lift a pin, roll it out my basement door and slide it on the truck without lifting a thing by hand. I put a couple 2x4's across the lift so it does not push on the pins bottom. Only change I want to do is make a frame instead of using 2x4's. Something adjustable since I do have one wide body pin. Its a no brainer purchase for anyone owning more than a couple pins and move them often.

I also have this cart. I unbolted the 4 bolts holding the folding handle and reinstalled it backwards. Now it folds outward to get it under pin. Stores strait up.

3 weeks later
    #70 7 years ago
    Quoted from frb:

I unbolted the 4 bolts holding the folding handle and reinstalled it backwards. Now it folds outward to get it under pin. Stores strait up.

Good idea, I might try that. It does need to go under the pin just a little more to be more stable.

1 week later
    #71 7 years ago

Ok, here is an odd question for anyone who has done this so far.

Does anyone still have the stinky rubber mat that I could get from you?

I need it for a different purpose.

#72 7 years ago
    Quoted from DarkWizard:

Ok, here is an odd question for anyone who has done this so far.
    Does anyone still have the stinky rubber mat that I could get from you?
    I need it for a different purpose.

lol, the stink that never goes away. mine is a floor mat in front of the band saw in the shop. Don't know why, but that's where it ended up.

#73 7 years ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

lol, the stink that never goes away. mine is a floor mat in front of the band saw in the shop. Don't know why, but that's where it ended up.

Yeah, I have an ambulance with a step on the bumper and the material would be perfect to cut for a traction mat that goes on the step. Sadly, I left mine outside and it got all cracked and I no longer have any areas large enough to cut the shape out of...

#74 7 years ago

Bump... I'll give whoever has one $10 + shipping. let me know

#75 7 years ago

Home Depot has decent sized rubber stair treads...they have sticky backs, IIRC....may want to try them.

#76 7 years ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

Home Depot has decent sized rubber stair treads...they have sticky backs, IIRC....may want to try them.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

1 week later
    #77 7 years ago

Whoa, stopped by local HF and got one for $67.99 + tax. 50% off because box was opened apparently, but looks brand new, still wrapped handle. I blew the windfall in store anyway... ha...

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Whoa, stopped by local HF and got one for $67.99 + tax. 50% off because box was opened apparently, but looks brand new, still wrapped handle. I blew the windfall in store anyway... ha...

Wow! At that price I would pickup a second one, I should call my local HF and tell the manager if he ever wants to sell one to cheap to call me! I love mine, use it all the time, no issues.

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harbor-freight-hydraulic-cart-question/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.