Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hazfra04.jpg
    hazfra03.jpg
    hazfra02.jpg
    hazfra01.jpg
    HFad.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Got this in the mail today, Hurry Up Sale!
    HFad.jpgHFad.jpg

4 months to hurry or you'll miss it
    Immediately thought of the quote from the Princess Bride,
    "...I do not think that word means what you think it means".

#2 9 years ago

kind of old but...

hazfra01.jpghazfra01.jpg hazfra02.jpghazfra02.jpg hazfra03.jpghazfra03.jpg hazfra04.jpghazfra04.jpg
    #3 9 years ago

That's about how long most of their stuff lasts.

#4 9 years ago

Ok that made me laugh

#5 9 years ago

I use my Meglinating Variable Intensity Multifunction Power Tool to clean my playfield!

Amazing! No Artwork left!

#6 9 years ago

That's funny shit and so true, I like the 18volt cordless hammer or the garden hose extention cord combo

#7 9 years ago

Love HF. I'm still chuckling.

My favorite is the 6 x 8 rickety aluminum Greenhouse.

#8 9 years ago

That's awesome!

#9 9 years ago

Paternity tester/corn cob holder!

#10 9 years ago

Holy jeez, that was some funny shit. Mad Magazine?

#11 9 years ago

Waiting in line for the store to open

#12 9 years ago

Those are some funny ads!

#13 9 years ago

yes, Mad #515 June 2012

#14 9 years ago

That's some funny s**t right there, I don't care who you are!

#15 9 years ago

Noise and fume generator, I will be cracking up at that for days

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from bitCurrier:

yes, Mad #515 June 2012

Dang, I didn't realize mad still came out. Is it consistently good?

#17 9 years ago

OMG, that might be funniest damn thing I've ever seen on here.

#18 9 years ago

I'm All alone tonight and those Tools made me laugh so Good ,,, I needed that brian .. TY

#19 9 years ago

Love that everything is higher priced than the normal price!

I was in a Harbor Freight when a guy came in and said to one of the guys working there "I've never seen so much Chinese made shit in my life." The guy working there said "Where do you think most of the tools that the other stores sell are made?"

Yup, good point.

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from bitCurrier:

kind of old but...

hazfra01.jpg 102 KB

hazfra02.jpg 97 KB

hazfra03.jpg 107 KB

hazfra04.jpg 92 KB

Still full of lols

#21 9 years ago

I'm really dense and didn't notice that it was a fake ad till I read the comments. Was just looking at the pictures. (Doh). Very funny stuff

#22 9 years ago

I would like 2 moron lamps and a manual chainsaw please!

#23 9 years ago

I'm surprised they didn't have a -20 or -25% off coupon as well. Not good for their hydraulic jacks though..

#24 9 years ago

and Moron-Lamp for the win....two please.

#25 9 years ago

that 18volt cordless hammer looks good/handy. joe

#26 9 years ago

Hey I love my key shape mini folding machete. Yes i have one and I have forgot to fold it up several times. It should be renamed the Mini Blue Jean Pocket hole cutter. It has cut holes in my last 2 pair of jeans.

#27 9 years ago

I love Harbor Freight. yes - I have a crap ton of Craftsman, Husky, and Kobalt tools as well. But HF has some phenomenal deals and I have had just as much name brand crap fail quickly as I have the HF stuff. So all things equal I would rather pay half the price if it's going to last the same time frame....

I just bought their 56" toolbox and I think it's one of the best on the market - across brands! Is it a Snap-on...No. Is it damn close...yes! And for thousands cheaper. I have three uncles and a father that are mechanics that have Snap-on/Mac/Matco and they all agree that the gap in quality of tools is rapidly closing....

#28 9 years ago

Not a big fan of their power tools, but for a screw driver set or a disposable tarp, hard to beat the prices.

#29 9 years ago

I've synchrofused a couple of coils before.

#30 9 years ago

Damn, that Maglinating tool is badass, it does everything...21k Meglinations per minute...DAAAAAMMMMNNNN! I gots to have one of them thaar Melinators!

#31 9 years ago

Their pneumatic stuff is top notch. The framing nailer is one of the best cheap purchases I ever bought. HLVP gun works flawless, as well as the brad/crown stapler, impact wretch. Fittings are also cheap so building a air station is cheap and affordable.

I just wouldn't buy power tools their unless it is a one time use tool.

#32 9 years ago

Also their hardwood nailer is very good. Floored three complete new homes with one without a hitch. Paid for itself many times over. FWIW.

#33 9 years ago

The MAD add was very funny. Spot on with the Dremel. I bought the one shown to cut down some screws that were too long. The tool had almost no power so it took forever. However I think it was six bucks and it did the Job, eventually.

I have things from HF that have turned out to be great buys. I got a rolling bicycle rack you won't find anywhere else. I still have three adirondack chairs that were unfinished for $25 each that are now 8 or 9 years and left out in weather 24/7 (I did paint them). Their cheap reciprocating saw handles small jobs well.

#34 9 years ago

I'm surprised Mad didn't make reference to their tools being "pre-rusted" like the socket driver set I immediately returned.

#35 9 years ago

That's patina from the boat ride from China. Adds value.

#36 9 years ago

Just stopped by there today. 12 pack of microfiber cloths was only $5. Cheapest I've ever seen them.

http://www.harborfreight.com/microfiber-cleaning-cloths-12-pk-60772.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harbor-freight-hurry-up-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.