2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210629_152617.jpg
    #1 2 years ago

I just bought and put together this Harbor Freight about a week ago and in the span of about a day it lowered 1 inch on its own under load. Is this normal? Pic of how I have it positioned under my game

20210629_152617.jpg20210629_152617.jpg

#2 2 years ago

Yes, and mine got worse over time (inch in a minute), it hasn't bothered me enough to check to see if there are any adjustments to fix it as my only use is very temporary lifting/moving.

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from CraZyMuffin:

Yes, and mine got worse over time (inch in a minute), it hasn't bothered me enough to check to see if there are any adjustments to fix it as my only use is very temporary lifting/moving.

Wtf? This is what everyone said to buy but no one mentioned this little detail? I planned on using it long term, like when I have legs soaking in evaporust (week or so in total). For that purpose it'll be useless eventually.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from Knxwledge:

Wtf? This is what everyone said to buy but no one mentioned this little detail? I planned on using it long term, like when I have legs soaking in evaporust (week or so in total). For that purpose it'll be useless eventually.

It has locks to keep it in the up position. It's on the moving legs and they flip down into the track

#5 2 years ago

The manual should describe a procedure for bleeding out any air that may be in the system. I had the same problem once. After doing what the manual detailed, it's been fine.

#6 2 years ago

This has already been discussed. More possible solutions here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harbor-freight-lift-table-slowly-sinks

#7 2 years ago

It’s harbor freight. If I have a table up in the air long term I give it a foot pump every couple days when I walk by it. Problem solved.

#8 2 years ago

Just use the lock? You should be using the lock anyway, no matter what brand it is.

#9 2 years ago

A forklift will do the same thing, very normal.

John

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harbor-freight-500lb-capacity-lift-cart-slightly-sinks-over-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.