(Topic ID: 273474)

Harbor Freight 1000 lb Hydrolic Table Cart - Anyone Have 1?

By scampcamp

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200720-164726_Chrome (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from KongDonkey:

Best money I ever spent. super useful for a lot of stuff. If you can find one with foot controls instead of that hand lever they are a little bit easier to use but many here have modified that lever so you can put the game on it so the handle doesn’t get in the way.

I'll second "best money I have ever spent" - I use mine just about everyday. I bought it like 12 years ago when we first got into the hobby and I wouldn't go a day without owning one now that I have had one. I also owned a 500 pound but didn't like that nearly as well.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

I have had the 500lb one (modified) for years, love it. (Awesome with slot machines, pins, tool boxes, trench diggers, etc, etc)
    Curious, other than being able to handle more weight, why have you found the 1k lift preferable to the 500lb lift?

With the 1000 pound one you don't need to "modify" the handle to move "normal machines" but some of the Gottlieb system 80 machines that are 6" longer than normal need a little "support" (pushing down on coin door end) if loading with the head off the jack. If lifting those from the rear it works just fine!

I use mine for all kinds of stuff - not just pinball - and prefer the "more solid feel" of the 1000 pound cart. HOWEVER if you are trying to move it from area to area (or load it into a vehicle) the 500 pound one is more logical for sure.

The only "bad" thing about the 1000 pound cart is sometimes you need to loosen the bolts on the legs to get the cart under. Not much but sometimes the platform on the cart is just a little wider than the space between the legs on a machine with leg bolts tight.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harbor-freight-1000-lb-hydrolic-table-cart-anyone-have-1?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.