5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 88 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Ericaellyson12
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

GoldDiscoBall.gif
    Mirrors3.jpg
    Mirrors2.jpg
    Mirrors1.jpg
    DSC09696.JPG
    BlackFriday_Sale.jpg

There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

STLE blades ordered!

NOTE: the discount was about the same as the shipping fee. So at first, it looked like it didn't work. Just mentioning it in case someone else runs into it!

#52 5 years ago

In before the lock!

Blades ordered.

#53 5 years ago

I just purchased 3 (STLE, Tron and TAF). My discount did not show up until the PayPal review screen.

Thanks!

#54 5 years ago

Picked up a set myself.

I have had issues will items not being added to my cart on my main computer, but when I use the laptop it worked just fine (same OS and using the same version of IE) - maybe an issue with the settings on the 1, but they look the same from what I can tell.

I did try Chrome and that didn't help (didn't try Firefox) - but something to consider if you are having problems and switching browsers doesn't help either.

And yes, the discount was applied for me as well after enter shipping info.

#55 5 years ago

Ordered a set for Trek LE, thanks for the discount!!

#56 5 years ago

Ordered a set for WOZ and STLE.

Thanks guys! Great product. Have them on every machine!

#57 5 years ago

I'm probably in for another set of mirrors. I was thinking about getting gold for IM, since I have brass trim...but man, the premium on those is just too high to take the chance that I won't like them.

#58 5 years ago

Code would not work for WoZ reg mirror blades? There post not include WoZ blades, only Stern and others but not WoZ??

#59 5 years ago

Sorry, everything just went through and it accepted a order with discount for WoZ blades. Thanks for the sale!!

#60 5 years ago

Three regular sets ordered...1-Data East, 1-Stern, 1-Bally....Thank you

#61 5 years ago

Tron pro, Regular or Black finish?? What do you think? Thanks Mike Paris

#62 5 years ago

Mirror not blades by the way.

#63 5 years ago

I could not get the code to work. Never said they were sold out it just would not discount the blades. Anyone else having trouble with the pinsiderfun code?

#64 5 years ago

Hey guy we are not in today, We will answer all your e-mails on Monday. All is good and you'll be counted if you sent an e-mail. FYI: GOLD/WIlliams are sold out. There are a few Blue & Black Williams left. Enjoy

#65 5 years ago

Thanks! I was able to figure out the code problem. I just needed to go to the payment screen.
    Thank you for the discount.

#66 5 years ago

Bought me some DE blades for TFTC. Like a boss.

#67 5 years ago

Picked up a two pack. The discount essentially made shipping free.

#68 5 years ago

PM sent Cannot miss this sale!

#69 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Bought me some DE blades for TFTC. Like a boss.

Same here. The clearance is so small on the sides of that playfield though, its gonna be a tight squeeze I think!

#70 5 years ago

Put some anti rattle tape on the sides of your playfield when you have it pulled out. Helps prevent any future damage to the blades or mirrors.

#71 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hawk007:

PM sent Cannot miss this sale!

I'm not sure a pm will work for this sale , you'll have to order directly from his site..

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

FYI: GOLD/WIlliams are sold out.

Well that sucks. I tried to order numerous sets early but the code would not work. Even after entering zip code, etc. Great sale, but frustrating.

Sent email but waiting until Monday, most of what I want may be sold out...

#73 5 years ago

Hey just a few hours left. Thank you guys for your support we will start shipping Monday.

#74 5 years ago

Goodnight bump

1 week later
    #75 5 years ago

Anyone get their orders yet from this sale?

#76 5 years ago

Yes many have but the snow has orders to a slow crawl. Over 1/2 the orders have gone out.

#77 5 years ago

Mine are scheduled to be delivered today. I'll post some pics when I get them installed.

#78 5 years ago

Got mine installed today, and I love them. I just went with standard chrome for all three (Creature, Tron, and Monster Bash).

Mirrors2.jpg

Mirrors1.jpg

Mirrors3.jpg

#79 5 years ago

Any chance on repeating this as a christmas sale? I want to pick some golds up for my LOTR

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Got mine installed today, and I love them. I just went with standard chrome for all three (Creature, Tron, and Monster Bash).

nice

#81 5 years ago

I got mine last Tuesday!
    Great customer service, really.
    I will do business here again.

#82 5 years ago

Well, we aren't that good a customer service. We screw up sometimes, but we try to go that extra step. Here is an update. Black Friday was a good sale as it almost always is. We have a few orders hung up due to bad weather. We got dumped on and we are not a State that obviously believes and snowplows. We got ice then snow and man did we get the snow! Tried to build a snowman yesterday, but my snowman skills need a tone of help. Anyway, while snowed in, we finish up the design for the New Star Trek LE mirrors. we think your going to like theses. I am taking them to the office today and have the CAD guy work on them (That is if he's at work today). Once that is done we will cut our first test run. If things go smooth, then we will start cutting mirrors. There are not many orders left to ship but yes, there are some. The banks/schools/ and USPS are not open today. So, not sure if FedEx will be running. Most likely, but not 100% sure. So, hopefully soon everyone will have them in their hands! Yeah

#83 5 years ago

Morn Guy & Gals,

Just an update. Things are shipping again today. Sorry for the delays due to the weather.

#84 5 years ago
    Quoted from 30FathomDave:

DANG !!!! Those rock…

#85 5 years ago

Brett, Sorry it took so long but we do have Gold e-mail sent.

#86 5 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Brett, Sorry it took so long but we do have Gold e-mail sent.

schwiiiiing !!

time to break out the Courvoisier

GoldDiscoBall.gif

11 months later
    #87 4 years ago

Turkey Day again! How's your preparations going?

Pavtube Studio, expert multimedia software provider, releases special article for the Thanksgiving holiday. This special article will provide customers with information on Pavtube Studio products, how the company is celebrating Thanksgiving, and a special discount for valued customers.

The discount offering is to show gratitude to valued customers and potential users of Pavtube software, who plan to deliver one of the products as a Thanksgiving gift, or use one of the products to create special memories for this year's Thanksgiving season.
    For customers who plan to deliver a Pavtube program as a Thanksgiving present, the special article will be of interest as they will learn about Thanksgiving traditions and also receive a discount of up to 50 % off for all the Blu-ray and DVD products on the site.

If you have Blurays, DVDs, various HD Video and TV shows to convert, it's the best time to get key Pavtube code now!
    http://www.multipelife.com/thanksgiving-2014-deals

Let's take a look at what Pavtube can do for you:
    1. All-in-one Blu-ray/DVD/HD Videos to any video format solution for all multimedia devices.
    2. Full disc copy with original BD/DVD structure, no quality loss.
    3. Get multi-track MKV/MP4/MOV/AVI, or multi-track MOV with Apple ProRes Codec, which is the best video format for Final Cut Pro (X).
    4. Create editable videos for editing programs, such as: output compatible video formats for FCP, iMovie, FCE, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS, After Effects CC/CS6, Sony Vegas Pro, Pinnacle Studio 17, Windows Movie Maker, etc.
    5. Experience powerful 3D visual impact.
    6. Customize Blu-ray/DVD with built-in video editor.
    7. Deinterlacing the raw footages to get better video effect.
    8. Adding SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle before conversion.
    9. Excellent audio and video sync technology.
    10. Professional video editing tool with trim, crop, split, merge and other options
    11. Make preset list for daily using.

Our coupons begin from Nov 20th to Dec 10th. Don't miss it!
    Enjoy your most wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 month later
    #88 4 years ago

To celebrate the biggest festival Christmas and New Year, Pavtube Studio, which aims at creating expert multimedia software applications, provides the biggest discounts and sends their joys with their registered users and potential customers.

At its released 2014 Christmas special page, all Blu-ray, DVD and Video Converters are on sale with up to 50% off promotion. This activity starts now and expires on January 31, 2015. Seize the opportunity and enjoy the Christmas and New Year joyfulness with Pavtube Studio!

You can see a list of public promotions here: http://www.multipelife.com/2014-christmas-deals

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 999.00
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 19.99
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    £ 20.00
    $ 299.00
    $ 79.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Great American Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 58.00
    $ 49.95
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Boards
    PCB Emporium
    $ 12.99
    $ 92.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside