(Topic ID: 31026)

Happy Thanksgiving from Cliffy's! -FINI! 40 DONE!

By Cliffy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by JoeJet
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from Toasterdog:

Wow, got em today in the mail all the way from Cali to Fla. Thanks Cliffy

Got mine today too. Simply amazing. Thanks Cliffy!

#52 11 years ago

Got some nice green ones for my IJ today. They look awesome- thanks Cliffy, you're the man! Your unexpected generosity has guaranteed you'll get more of my business in the future!

#53 11 years ago

Got my sample pack today. Thanks Cliffy! The colors are way more vibrant than I expected them to be, very nice product!

#54 11 years ago

Got my sample pack today also...I figured there would be 6 colors, 2 each making 12. No idea there were actually 12 colors...very impressive!

#55 11 years ago

Thanks Cliff, got the sample pack Saturday, but didn't check the mail till Monday... also got the bsd protectors... thanks. also impressed with all 12 colors... guess I'll need about 4 more of the sample kits lol

#56 11 years ago

Got mine too! Thanks again!

#57 11 years ago

Thanks much Cliffy!! I got mine as well!! Super nice and truly a wonderful gesture... Thanks again!!!!!

#58 11 years ago

I make 11 colors. there were 12 pcs. I put 2 of a random color in every pack except those who specified colors. Those who think they got 12 colors please make an appointment with your eye doctor immediately

I'm happy everyone is happy- thanks for playing!

#59 11 years ago

LOL, all of mine looked like lumps of coal.

Quoted from Cliffy:

I make 11 colors. there were 12 pcs. I put 2 of a random color in every pack except those who specified colors. Those who think they got 12 colors please make an appointment with your eye doctor immediately
    I'm happy everyone is happy- thanks for playing!

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

it's not nice to make fun of blind people... yup just looked again and I have 2 purples... my wife agrees... I have 2 purples...
    thanks again Cliff

#61 11 years ago

#62 11 years ago

Thanks

Got mine today !!

#63 11 years ago

i got mine today. Thank you Cliffy.

#64 11 years ago

Thanks Cliffy, will be fun to experiment.

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-thanksgiving-from-cliffys/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.