Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by tmort
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Mike, Kevin & I would like to say Happy Holidays from all of us at CPR to all of our wonderful customers. Many thanks to the CPR Art Team and all they do for helping us pinheads restore our machines....

...Be Safe this holiday season, and we look forward to all the kewl projects coming out in 2014 !

Stu
    CPR Art Director / Partner
    http://classicplayfields.com

#2 10 years ago

Thanks for all CPR does to keep our machines beautiful. Happy Holidays to you, too!

#3 10 years ago

A Very Merry Christmas to Everyone !

#4 10 years ago

Happy holidays to you too, Stu

#5 10 years ago

Happy Holidays to all the CPR people. Great work.

#6 10 years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone at CPR. Thank you for all you do for pinball.

#7 10 years ago

You guys are great! I for one appreciate all the products you put out. Love my WW plastics, EATPM plastics, and WW playfield. Looking forward to the EATPM play field and back glass. Thanks for All that you do for the entire pin community.

Merry Christmas!

#8 10 years ago

Merry Christmas Stu!
    Thanks for sharing your talent and gifting us with all your artwork over the years.

#9 10 years ago

Thanks Stu
    how about a Xmas discount ??
    :p

#10 10 years ago

Merry Xmas Stu. Hope to see you next year at pin events. I think I will need to talk to you about the TFTC plastics set and probably get one someone down the road. I probably will have a tough time installing it so no rush. Hope to go for another trophy run next year at your place.

#11 10 years ago

Yay CPR! Happy Holidays.
    Ted

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-holidays-from-cpr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.