Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by shock_me
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20161031_221423~2 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Hope every one is enjoying Halloween I know I'm and now back to some pinball/Halloween on the tube.

IMG_20161031_221423~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20161031_221423~2 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

A bust here. 1 trick or treater.

Years ago before the Tylenol scare, I'd give out 5 or 6 hundred candy bars.

First time ever I didn't even have one jack'o lantern here.

LTG : (

#3 7 years ago

It is a Monday night Halloween, we had 30 kids come by. If it was a Friday or Saturday there would be many more.

#4 7 years ago

we don't get any the last few years which fine by me more money for beer instead of candy lol The mall trick o treat is whats big here

#5 7 years ago

I just had a group of Halloween carolers. That was a new one on me. It's all older kids this year so far. Last year it was all the runts.

It's still early on the west coast, so we will be playing pinball before long as soon as my buddy gets here.

Happy Halloween!

#6 7 years ago

None....a bust here too.

Most kids around here have been going to the malls, community centers, and schools for Halloween festivities for many years. Not too many actually tour the neighborhoods, but even when they do, they just hit the houses of their their friends or relatives.

#7 7 years ago

It's been beer & Ghostbusters premium for me all night

#8 7 years ago

Probably had close to 150 trick or treaters, just moved to this town so I wasn't sure what to expect. We went through around 30 bags in 2 hours, it was great, kind of like taking a step back in time. Still have 3 bags left, glad I bought the candy I wanted haha

Can't wait to finally get some pinball time in...tomorrow!

#9 7 years ago

I'm going to play Bram Stoker's now. Hard to top the score I put up last night though.

#10 7 years ago

Halloween is such an American thing, but i have noticed it is getter bigger here in Australia. My first introduction to Halloween was the movie ET. Whenever I think of Halloween, I think of that movie.

I live in a coastal town on the Sunshine Coast and I have noticed Halloween is getting more and more popular each year. I had over 150 trick or treaters yesterday in my Estate. The people have really embraced it. There is such a good vibe, with kids all dressed up and having fun, the parents and even people with no kids are participating. Everyone was out of their homes and mingling in the street. Hell, I even got dressed up for the first time in my life and I carved two pumpkins. It was a great evening.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I'm going to play Bram Stoker's now. Hard to top the score I put up last night though.

Played my BSD last night in honor of Halloween. Managed to stack the three multiballs for the first time in ages! Thirrrtyyyy Millllionnnn! Very happy to own this pin after many years of searching for one

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-halloween-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.