Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jaeg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210202-090606~2 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210202-000109~2 (resized).png
    #1 3 years ago
    Screenshot_20210202-000109~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210202-000109~2 (resized).png
    #3 3 years ago

Hopefully winter is over

#4 3 years ago

I wonder if Phil will be able to see his shadow when he pops up outta his hole with a mask on

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

Hopefully winter is over

Winter is always over when you live here in Texas, lol. It was 65° yesterday, and the high tomorrow is 74°

#6 3 years ago

Didn't we just do this yesterday?

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from dhard:

I wonder if Phil will be able to see his shadow when he pops up outta his hole with a mask on

Screenshot_20210202-090606~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210202-090606~2 (resized).png
    #9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Winter is always over when you live here in Texas, lol. It was 65° yesterday, and the high tomorrow is 74°

Have any space in your house for me? I'll catch first flight out of this winter wonderland

#10 3 years ago

Who has watched groundhog day today???

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Who has watched groundhog day today???

Well about half of it. Will finish tomorrow. Looks great in 4k.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from spidey:

Well about half of it. Will finish tomorrow. Looks great in 4k.

Just watched the second half of it on AMC, who is showing it all day.

It looks terrible on AMC. PLus there's a commercial every 5 minutes.

Still, good movie!

#13 3 years ago

Hurray. Only 6 more weeks of winter. That means the snow should be going away by mid March. I'll take that any year.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #14 3 years ago

We have Unidilla Bill in Nebraska. He did not see his shadow. I've actually held this beast and even owned it for a short time when it was given to me in a bar. He is famous but is being retired after this year.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-groundhog-day and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.