Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpg
wheresmine (resized).jpg
goldenticket (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

I never enjoyed happy endings.

Being a horror fan from birth I enjoyed watching a bloody good demise.

But now, I like happy endings after 49 years. It was my stroke and three brain surgeries.

The happy ending has so many meanings.

I like all of them, now.

(Best happy ending willy wonka original. The test of time has shown this movie to be legend)

#2 6 years ago

Sadly I used to relate to willy wonka. Now I can relate more to gene wilder. I miss him.

#3 6 years ago

Sorry, I'm the other happy endings club.

#4 6 years ago

I clicked on this because I thought it was a massage thread

#5 6 years ago

I'm collecting golden tickets right now. I need more.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Sorry, I'm the other happy endings club.

Is the name of this club the "Better to receive than give" club?

#7 6 years ago

Why ESB will forever be my favorite Star Wars movie. Ended on such a great downtrodden note.

#8 6 years ago

goldenticket (resized).jpggoldenticket (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago

I clicked on this because I thought it was about the short-lived sitcom starring Casey Wilson and Damon Wayans Jr.

#10 6 years ago

Yea i thought this was about you getting a good massage. Years ago i dated a girl that worked at one of those massage places that you went to to get the happy ending and not so much a massage. Ahh the good old days

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Yea i thought this was about you getting a good massage. Years ago i dated a girl that worked at one of those massage places that you went to to get the happy ending and not so much a massage. Ahh the good old days

You dated a girl that gave scrub and tugs? Were you aware of this while dating her or did you find out after the fact?

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

You dated a girl that gave scrub and tugs? Were you aware of this while dating her or did you find out after the fact?

After, but when I found out thats when I realized that the was a reason why she was that good at the tug, and if i might ad gave a hell of a massage.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

After, but when I found out thats when I realized that the was a reason why she was that good at the tug, and if i might ad gave a hell of a massage.

Didn't you wonder why she always asked for a tip afterwards?

#14 6 years ago

im having a great year
im happy

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Didn't you wonder why she always asked for a tip afterwards?

Im not that smart.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I never enjoyed happy endings.
Being a horror fan from birth I enjoyed watching a bloody good demise.
But now, I like happy endings after 49 years. It was my stroke and three brain surgeries.
The happy ending has so many meanings.
I like all of them, now.
(Best happy ending willy wonka original. The test of time has shown this movie to be legend)

Once upon a time there was a company named Stern Pinball.....

Oh wait, you said happy ending.....nevermind!

#17 6 years ago

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Im not that smart.

That situation makes me think of this
wheresmine (resized).jpgwheresmine (resized).jpg

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

That situation makes me think of this

I saw that episode, i believe that girl is a young Stiflers mom from american pie.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I saw that episode, i believe that girl is a young Stiflers mom from american pie.

Yup, Jennifer Coolidge.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Funny I have seen that episode 1000 times and never put that together...nice spotting!

#23 6 years ago

best video ever

you got to love it

#24 6 years ago

Happy endings are the best of all types. I am going to get married again eventually and the bachelors party is probably going to be in Vegas. It will not be a secret when it occurs.

A couple years and the happy ending club may ignite again.

#25 6 years ago

I came in here for the wrong reasons but am leaving feeling a bit happier now knowing i wasn't the only dodgey bloke

#26 6 years ago

I thought it was a refund from DP Thread.

I am happy your happy.

I'm happy! Thud thanks Monty Python!

#27 6 years ago

One of the greatest movies perhaps.

#28 6 years ago

This has to be one of the top funniest thread titles yet. This ranks up there with the Pinslut thread.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Best happy ending willy wonka original

I'm going to go with Shawshank Redemption.

#30 6 years ago

Lots of happy endings in James Bond 007 movies.

#31 6 years ago

I'm not a big fan of sad/depressing endings in movies. After I saw the movie Sucker Punch I thought what a waste of time to sit through the move just to see it end like that. There's enough to get depressed about in real life, I don't want to see movies that depress me even more.

#32 6 years ago

My previous marriage kind of has a happy ending. I saw a recent picture of my ex, and she's starting to resemble Mrs. Khrushchev. Cuteness is fading fast.

I wonder if her rich husband will upgrade ?

LTG : )

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

My previous marriage kind of has a happy ending. I saw a recent picture of my ex, and she's starting to resemble Mrs. Khrushchev. Cuteness is fading fast.
I wonder if her rich husband will upgrade ?
LTG : )

Glad we have ex's that look like Uruk Hai now as a bonding point, Lloyd. Thanks for the laugh.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

My previous marriage kind of has a happy ending.

I've never been married, but I always figured anytime one comes to an end and the man still has the slightest shred of dignity left, that is a happy ending.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

» YouTube video
best video ever
you got to love it

You must search the web for happy endings a lot
You found the best one

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

You must search the web for happy endings a lot
You found the best one

Well, there is that other one, which might be even better. Its from a movie called not another teen movie or something like that, the surprise party or some such. I'll leave it at that, I'm sure a short bit of the Googly action will find it. I'm not posting a link to that one here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-endings-club?hl=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.