(Topic ID: 186655)

Happy Easter Pinside!

By Azmodeus

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    17862715_258170861259280_7204384895279059696_n (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Happy to Easter to all of you. Hope you have a great meal.

I know my cousin who is cooking has an Elvira and the party monsters in thier living room. Sweet.

#2 7 years ago

Happy Easter!

#3 7 years ago

Happy Easter.

#4 7 years ago

Thanks! Happy Easter!

#5 7 years ago

17862715_258170861259280_7204384895279059696_n (resized).jpg17862715_258170861259280_7204384895279059696_n (resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago

Happy Easter dude! How's your health?

#7 7 years ago

Thanks for asking my health is ok. I am 10/10 dizzy and Naseas 24-7 except when I sleep. But the good news is these things will get better, just not fast and there is no telling when. Years of recovery instead of days. No actual way to tell when that nasea is actually going away. (So there is a light at the end of the tunnel I'm in, but I can't see the light yet. I know it's there.)
    But I do have a great deal of hope that most others around me don't. That is worth a million dollars right there. I'm in a wheelchair, but I can walk I'm just incredibly dizzy, that should go away. My brain although being opened three times, is shaped like normal head. Seriously this is not always the case and I'm pretty sure I know a few people who would give everything they owned or ever will for just that. But it's hard to stay motivated when you feel, so bad all the time, and you don't know when it's going away. I have a lot of therapy. I do it and listen to music. I am lucky, I am recovering from a serious injury, but the winters in Cali are mild thank god. I love it here and staying forever.

Thanks for asking!

#8 7 years ago

My friend put this on Facebook, I loved it.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Thanks for asking my health is ok. I am 10/10 dizzy and Naseas 24-7 except when I sleep. But the good news is these things will get better, just not fast and there is no telling when. Years of recovery instead of days. No actual way to tell when that nasea is actually going away. (So there is a light at the end of the tunnel I'm in, but I can't see the light yet. I know it's there.)
    But I do have a great deal of hope that most others around me don't. That is worth a million dollars right there. I'm in a wheelchair, but I can walk I'm just incredibly dizzy, that should go away. My brain although being opened three times, is shaped like normal head. Seriously this is not always the case and I'm pretty sure I know a few people who would give everything they owned or ever will for just that. But it's hard to stay motivated when you feel, so bad all the time, and you don't know when it's going away. I have a lot of therapy. I do it and listen to music. I am lucky, I am recovering from a serious injury, but the winters in Cali are mild thank god. I love it here and staying forever.
    Thanks for asking!

glad to hear you are doing the best you can, keep up the great attitude, it will go a long way!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-easter-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.