Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by undrdog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bakerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hi, I am trying to work through a few issues on my Happy Clown. The Add Reply Unit coil seems to lock on when it activates. The coil FF also locks on at the same time. However, on my Happy Clown schematic there is no mention of coil FF. Am I missing something or is the schematic incorrect. The FF coil is located in the backbox, just to the left of the N relay. Any help would be great as this one is driving me mad!
Cheers,
Mike

#2 2 years ago

Bump. Any EM gurus out there?

#5 2 years ago

Thanks for the ideas.

Quoted from MarkG:

The Replay Unit can advance due to a coin drop, high score and match. Does it lock on in all three cases? If you disable the Match feature and remove all of the high score replay adjustment plugs does it still lock on?

Yes and Yes.

I think that it must be something specific to overseas markets. I'll try and work it out, but it is not easy without a diagram.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Paja:

I can send you a pic of the schematic ff coil section if that helps

That would be great if you could. I have pretty much worked it out by myself but I would love to see if I did it right and have it for future reference. It must have only been fitted to export machines.

3 weeks later
#10 2 years ago

Hi, I have not been able to find the photos my Happy Clown, but I am sure that I it should have one long rubber and not two shorter over lapping ones.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bakerman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-clown-help?tu=Bakerman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.