(Topic ID: 248364)

Happy Birthday Wayne Neyens!

By jrpinball

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

101 and going strong! Raise your glass and play a game in honor of this living pinball design legend. Long live the King!!!

#3 4 years ago

Topics get quickly buried in the general forum. Didn’t see it, and I didn't want to let this milestone go unannounced. It belongs in the EM subforum anyway.

#4 4 years ago

Happy Birthday Wayne! Great blessings to you!

#5 4 years ago

+101
    Happy birthday!!

#6 4 years ago

Happy 101 Birthday Wayne! Wishing you a great day!

#7 4 years ago

Thks for posting jr and best wishes Wayne Neyens - a true legend and gentleman.

#8 4 years ago

Happiest of birthdays !!

#9 4 years ago

I had the pleasure of wishing him a very Happy Birthday yesterday on the phone. He is still as vibrant as ever. As part of his 100th celebration, the Pacific Pinball Museum presented him with a trophy of sorts with three score reels mounted on it.

On his hundredth birthday, they incremented the reels from 99 to 100. When I visited Wayne earlier this year after TPF, he let me know that as soon as he turned 101, he would be incrementing it again.

As we finished up the conversation yesterday, I jokingly asked if he was going to increment that counter. He said, "that was the first thing I did this morning!"

Happy Birthday, Wayne!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-birthday-wayne-neyens and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.