Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SO76_backglass.jpg
    SO76_cabinet_right_side.jpg
    SO76_FRONT.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_20130704_101315_642.jpg
    IMG_20130704_101315_642.jpg
    IMG_9229.JPG
    kaboom-usa.jpg
    Front_View.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Just wanted to wish everybody a happy and safe 4th of july. Watch those fireworks. Everybody needs two working hands to play pinball. Be careful and enjoy.

#2 10 years ago

Thanks.
    I had to work today, but hoping to take off a bit early.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks, and I second your wishes to everyone here on Pinside for a great day! As an ex-pat living in Europe, I really miss being in the States on days like this. Cold beer, BBQ, friends, and of course some pinball! today was just a regular work day here... but at least it's now 5:30pm so time to party.

#4 10 years ago

Happy "flipping" 4th of July!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 10 years ago

Happy 4th to all also! who is playing their Freedom pin today?

#6 10 years ago

They parachuted in last night and did fireworks after. We are gonna do it all over again today and tonight though for sure. Happy 4th!

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 10 years ago

<------- Freedom.....Power.....& Equality!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

#8 10 years ago

!

Front_View.jpgFront_View.jpg

#9 10 years ago

Happy 4th of July to all you pinball addicts!
    Have fun, but be safe.

kaboom-usa.jpgkaboom-usa.jpg

#10 10 years ago

Baby Back ribs are cooking next to the chicken.....

IMG_9229.JPGIMG_9229.JPG

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Baby Back ribs are cooking next to the chicken.....

Send me some I will pay shipping!

#12 10 years ago

Surfing Pinside from work...... I need to get out of here!!

#13 10 years ago

damn where i work we shut down for a week july 1st through the 7th

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Floyd:

Surfing Pinside from work...... I need to get out of here!!

You work way to much. When nobody is looking.........RUN!

#15 10 years ago

I sacrificed to have tomorrow off. Tight-a.. boss gave us the option of today or tomorrow. Sucks, but I least no one is here today and I can surf on Pinside all day. Even ordered me some LED's from Cointaker!

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from dementedwarlok:

Send me some I will pay shipping!

Nobody does it like the south.

#17 10 years ago

Surfing pinside at home, while working and watching the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating competition.

#18 10 years ago

The 4th on Keuka lake nothing better.

#19 10 years ago

4th of July is my sons' birthday.
    He turned 6 and even managed to squeeze in a few games of pin with myself and his brother in between playing with his new toys.
    We had a great day.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from Acampero:

Surfing pinside at home, while working and watching the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating competition.

Is kobayashi back in this, or is he still banned?

#21 10 years ago

Happy Independence Day to all. Enjoy the day.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Is kobayashi back in this, or is he still banned?

No he wasn't, but I heard of him.

It was like watching a train wreck. Disgusting, but you oddly cannot turn away.

#23 10 years ago

Happy 4th to everyone.

#24 10 years ago

Watching a few episodes of the Twilight Zone on SyFy.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinij93:

Sebago Lake in Maine is nice today ! Just got back in. Check it out on a map. It's huge.

#26 10 years ago

Sebago Lake in Maine is nice today ! Just got back in. Check it out on a map. It's huge.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#27 10 years ago

A special holiday wish for whomever decided to break into my car last night. I hope that the stuff that you stole helps make your life suck less.

(Seriously did have my car broken into by a moron. Made off with a SUPER old GPS, a backpack, a $2 bill and a can of Mt. Dew. Threw stuff around the car and made me feel like I need to go clean it... Amazingly, left the video game systems, CDs, checkbook, a couple unused gift cards, and cell phone accessories where they were. I feel oddly lucky.)

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

Watching a few episodes of the Twilight Zone on SyFy.

A lot of classics coming up. Just set the DVR to snag a few of them.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

A special holiday wish for whomever decided to break into my car last night. I hope that the stuff that you stole helps make your life suck less.
    (Seriously did have my car broken into by a moron. Made off with a SUPER old GPS, a backpack, a $2 bill and a can of Mt. Dew. Threw stuff around the car and made me feel like I need to go clean it... Amazingly, left the video game systems, CDs, checkbook, a couple unused gift cards, and cell phone accessories where they were. I feel oddly lucky.)

Sounds like an idiot. I had my car broken into in college a week before I was going to sell it. Broke my window, which took quite a bit off my sale price. He didn't get anything good, just my stereo face.. Then the police took my CD's for "evidence", and claimed they never did when I tried to get them back.. I got robbed twice that day.

In December I had my house broken into while we were out of town. The police were super-helpful again ( ), but eventually I found my goods on craigslist. I had all my serial numbers for the electronic devices he walked away with. We tee'd it up for the cops and caught the bastard. That one felt pretty good.

Happy 4th of July!

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Sounds like an idiot. I had my car broken into in college a week before I was going to sell it. Broke my window, which took quite a bit off my sale price. He didn't get anything good, just my stereo face.. Then the police took my CD's for "evidence", and claimed they never did when I tried to get them back.. I got robbed twice that day.
    In December I had my house broken into while we were out of town. The police were super-helpful again ( ), but eventually I found my goods on craigslist. I had all my serial numbers for the electronic devices he walked away with. We tee'd it up for the cops and caught the bastard. That one felt pretty good.
    Happy 4th of July!

Sounds like an idiot? Is an idiot! My van got robbed near Yankee stadium one night. The idiot stole my cell phone and did not see the cloth bag next to it. The bag was filled with quarters. About $400 worth.

#31 10 years ago

Did the Grilling.Did the eating.Going to play the silver ball for a while. Happy 4th of July to everyone !

#32 10 years ago

Great to have a day off with NOWHERE to be at no given time!

#33 10 years ago

Remember to not blow your flipper fingures off!

#34 10 years ago

Uhh...

image-1.jpgimage-1.jpg

#35 10 years ago

Welcome to earfh!

#36 10 years ago

Happy 4th of July to all!

This is the proper pinball machine to celebrate with and it's big fun too!

Ken

SO76_FRONT.jpgSO76_FRONT.jpg SO76_cabinet_right_side.jpgSO76_cabinet_right_side.jpg SO76_backglass.jpgSO76_backglass.jpg

#37 10 years ago

I'm about to start up the Q. This is whats on on Alt Nation!

And NimblePin just called. They are coming over and bringing Fireworks. Cool!

#38 10 years ago

Happy Independence Day

Odin knows how to spend the holiday.... Playing pinball.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Odin knows how to spend the holiday.... Playing pinball.

That will be the "Topper".

#40 10 years ago

Happy 4th

#41 10 years ago

Thank you! Now it must be time for a 5th.

#42 10 years ago

Happy 4th from Down Under

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinPatch:

Happy 4th from Down Under

Happy to you to. Now what about our Thunderbirds pin?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-4th-of-july-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.