4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by luch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I saw an ad for this and was wondering if it would lift a pin in/out of a truck or SUV. Has anyone tried something like this?

https://www.caravalco.com/products/pht-140-powered-hand-truck

#2 4 years ago

The weight limit is 140kg/308lbs. That wouldn't be enough for most pins.

#3 4 years ago

Most games ( not JJP) are under 300. For 149 seems like a handy tool and not very expensive for the help it’s providing.

#4 4 years ago

Its a very cool lift and at only 150 shipped...... my problem is space. The size of it outweighs the few times I would need to lift something 2 feet high.

I have a flight of steps to come up and down as an Escalera was perfect.

#5 4 years ago

I’m pretty sure sttng would blow out the hydraulics on that one.

#6 4 years ago

I think it would be very tough to get everything balanced proper for this to even have a chance of working. Odds are quite high the pin would crash to the ground.

#7 4 years ago

I would agree , this is meant for lifting vertically with the weigh centered , the reaching into the truck or suv , will cause it to fall over

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hand-truck-lift and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.