4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Coz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

587B5E55-37D2-401D-8E00-49C53668E215 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

Not much left in our stores. Lysol wipes are still at Menards (like a Home Depot) but average 20 cents apiece. Best deal for shows seems to be the one ounce bottles of hand sanitizer at Bath and Bodyworks. The mildest of many fragrance choices is "Ocean" and they cost 5/$8 limit 10 (but you can purchase 10 more by starting over on a new billing.) My store restocked two days ago. The stuff says 68% alcohol-- I've played some of my best pinball on moonshine that was stronger than that and it didn't kill me! Does any of this stuff hurt the paint or decals on games?

#2 4 years ago

Alcohol will remove paint and side art.

#3 4 years ago

Hand sanitizer evaporates in 30 seconds when you rub your hands. Unless people lather it on and then jump on a machine wiping wet sanitizer everywhere it will be fine.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from stooped:

Best deal for shows seems to be the one ounce bottles of hand sanitizer at Bath and Bodyworks. The mildest of many fragrance choices is "Ocean" and they cost 5/$8 limit 10 (but you can purchase 10 more by starting over on a new billing.)

They have a mahogany teakwood scent that is nice. What I hate about those bottles, you can't refill them. They break when you try to open them.

#5 4 years ago
    587B5E55-37D2-401D-8E00-49C53668E215 (resized).jpeg587B5E55-37D2-401D-8E00-49C53668E215 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hand-sanitizer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.