IMG_5406 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2696 (resized).JPG
IMG_2698 (resized).JPG
IMG_2702 (resized).JPG
Pinside_forum_7544844_3 (resized).jpg
IMG_2699 (resized).JPG
IMG_2700 (resized).JPG
#1 1 year ago

Freddy Pinball hand-painted and highly detailed Glove mod SHIPPING NOW!

Improve your Freddy pinball machine by incorporating my highly detailed hand-painted Freddy glove, which is more realistic, intricate, and gruesome!
Using a blend of top-quality pigments, I've created an abundance of fine details and meticulously painted them. The intricate burn scar adds to the realism.

I've combined four varieties of specialty resins in a unique recipe, including flexible resins and high-end engineering resins, to ensure durability and strength. We tested this recipe on a Freddy in gameplay until we found the perfect mix.

Each glove is hand-painted with over a dozen colors and paint mixes, requiring a considerable time to create. Several full coatings and curing processes are used to achieve the effects of leather and burn, with some areas having a satin or glossy finish.

I currently have 18 gloves in stock! The cost is $250 plus shipping.

Shipping within the

US via Priority Mail is $12
Canada is $25
Australia is $35.

I will have more runs in the future, so if I run out of stock, I will start a pre-order list.

IMG_2700 (resized).JPGIMG_2700 (resized).JPGIMG_2699 (resized).JPGIMG_2699 (resized).JPGIMG_2696 (resized).JPGIMG_2696 (resized).JPGIMG_2698 (resized).JPGIMG_2698 (resized).JPGIMG_2702 (resized).JPGIMG_2702 (resized).JPGPinside_forum_7544844_3 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7544844_3 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Glove listed on my store now. I am about half sold out of this run.

2 months later
#3 1 year ago

Ordered one on July 11th. Haven't heard anything. Contacted via E-Bay and was informed was on vacation for 22 days and then family was sick. Haven't heard anything since about shipping or gotten a tracking number. E-Bay says ships within 2 days of payment clearing, that would have been the 13th, say the 14th at the latest. Came straight out of my bank account via debit card so not really needing to clear. Still no tracking number or ANY update on anything. I understand having things going on in life, but a little bit of communication would be great!

3 weeks later
#4 11 months ago

Sorry about that I was on a very long family vacation and we did have a death in the family as well. I think it’s pretty well known in the Pinball community that these things are custom made, and take more than a couple of days to ship. Your post was made a week after you bought it.

Regardless, I hope you are happy with the product.

I generally ship within a couple of days. I also guarantee the item if they break within six months of Shipping.

#5 11 months ago
IMG_5405 (resized).jpegIMG_5405 (resized).jpegIMG_5406 (resized).jpegIMG_5406 (resized).jpegIMG_5407 (resized).jpegIMG_5407 (resized).jpegIMG_5408 (resized).jpegIMG_5408 (resized).jpeg
#6 11 months ago

I get it. A little communication goes along way in the pinball community as well. I totally get they are custom and it takes awhile to make but when your store says you have x amount ready, I think it's safe for people to assume they are ready to ship.

Regardless got my glove and it blows everything else out there out of the water and it's SUPER realistic!! Very high quality and excellent job.

3 months later
1 month later
#8 6 months ago

Thanks for the feedback

So someone bought the game already with a broken glove ? I offer a six month guarantee. Not many mod makers offer this.

I've sold a couple hundred of these and few have been broken.

#9 6 months ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Thanks for the feedback

So someone bought the game already with a broken glove ? I offer a six month guarantee. Not many mod makers offer this.

blowback1976 had the issue....I told him to hit you up .... You may want to do the same... My understanding it's that it came with the purchase of the pin, but was not installed... He installed it and it broke shortly thereafter.... For me, I had the original and the last repro (before yours) and ended up restoring both.... But some advice... Consider a 2 piece solution in the future.... Would likely prove unbreakable....I suspect the more you get out there, in short order, folks maybe hitting you up for replacements... This is what drove Brock away with his repro.... He thought his was unbreakable, but it was only a year or two and the blades started to go.....

#10 6 months ago

Thanks for the feedback

The game I bought came with the repro, and it was not installed. It broke right away, on the first game once I did install it. Either way, I didn’t buy it direct from you, but should be noted that yours breaks just like all the other gloves.

#11 6 months ago
Quoted from Sonic:

blowback1976 had the issue....I told him to hit you up .... You may want to do the same... My understanding it's that it came with the purchase of the pin, but was not installed... He installed it and it broke shortly thereafter.... For me, I had the original and the last repro (before yours) and ended up restoring both.... But some advice... Consider a 2 piece solution in the future.... Would likely prove unbreakable....I suspect the more you get out there, in short order, folks maybe hitting you up for replacements... This is what drove Brock away with his repro.... He thought his was unbreakable, but it was only a year or two and the blades started to go.....

I'd love to do a two piece. I will be testing new resins to see if something better is available. I no longer have one so I will keep you all in mind for testing if you are interested.

#12 6 months ago

I'd love to do a two piece. I will be testing new resins to see if something better is available. I no longer have one so I will keep you all in mind for testing if you are interested.

Would love to....if it were me - consider solving the issue mechanically - not chemically - I'm pretty sure Brock had tried various resins as well - I don't think you can chemically engineer the solution - I think a 2-piece mechanical solution is your path....(I'm an engineer), it's no different than architectural cantilevering - you don't make the cantilevered support from one solid piece of material - make the blades run all the way into the fingers - and separate - and simply glue them into the glove - which is another separate piece - inherently when owners are rebuilding/restoring their gloves - this is what is working - it's not the material of the blades (most think because they are metal or Lexan this is the reason), it is because it is a 2-piece mechanical solution....but I digress...

Matt

#13 6 months ago

Thanks for the feedback

In the small, niche world of pinball, and even more niche world of modding, we're not selling to "customers," but friends and fellow hobbyists.

First and foremost, we should want our vision to be appreciated/experienced by others, as intended, and at the agreed upon price.

I've never felt any pain in replacing/repairing any mods I've made for the life of me making mods, even if not for the original purchaser.

I think we have some obligation to design mods to stand up to the abuse of a pinball machine, and when they don't (or circuits fail, etc.), make good on it, and perhaps even use that information to update the mod to be stronger.

-----------

That said, your glove is a great looking upgrade, and I love the flesh detail (would be nice to see the fingers that show through painted as well as seen in the sculpt/films). If revised, would also be neat to see blades that look closer to the Case P210 blades if going for the original glove look, or as the translite is the part 4 (Dream Master) freddy, the more bear-claw esque blades (closer to the factory flipper blade) and solder spills on the armature. Current blades here are a bit more like FvJ (also cool).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port Saint Lucie, FL
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanted
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 229.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.