(Topic ID: 26908)

Hampton Roads & Richmond Virginia Pinball & Arcade Enthusiasts

By BOBCADE

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I mentioned it in a post last week but this will be the one and only thread just to notify any locals here at Pinside of a Facebook group they may be interested in joining: Hampton Roads & Richmond Virginia Pinball & Arcade Enthusiasts - https://www.facebook.com/groups/484327124931594/

It's a place to get local event info, get togethers, and such....

#2 11 years ago

I've put a request in, seems to have trouble loading.

#3 11 years ago

Gotcha in now.

4 months later
    #5 11 years ago

This page has been helpful linking me to more people in the area... thank you...

#6 11 years ago

I'm glad it's starting to grow. I will be having a party in the spring hopefully to get everyone together.

#7 11 years ago

I look forward to it!

#8 11 years ago

Im bobby howell on facebook. Also Mark is selling his cyclone and Shaq pinball on craiglist if anyone is interested. Sad to see him get rid of his pins

2 months later
    #9 10 years ago

Bonjour, I'm brand new to the Pinside forums this is my first post. Such a great community online here glad I'm finally "in." Are there other ways of being connected to your group as I don't use Facebook and the FB page is not set for public viewing? Thanks in advance!

#10 10 years ago

We chat about repair and localized get togethers so it may be worth joining Facebook for you since you live in our area. Otherwise you are at the right place, Pinside is the best!

#11 10 years ago

Ugh - Facebook... not a fan of it which is strange because I'm an extroverted, early 30's tech-savvy guy. Hopefully any upcoming events can be at least mentioned on here like it appears they have been in the past. Did GoneFishin create the FB page or you mbob? Can you detect my resistance to the book of faces?

#12 10 years ago

Don't have a Facebook but I may have to get one to join up as I feel alone out here in the sticks!

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from slow1000rider03:

Don't have a Facebook but I may have to get one to join up as I feel alone out here in the sticks!

it's looking that way for me as well... amazing my new hobby can change my social media behavior that says a lot

#14 10 years ago

Hey guys welcome I'm from va beach.

#15 10 years ago

This hobby is coming close to landing me a very sweet job!

#16 10 years ago

Is it bad to add keywords for whoever might search around here to help them find this thread? Newport News Hampton Norfolk Virginia Beach Williamsburg Smithfield Portsmouth Suffolk Chesapeake Poquoson York County Windsor Franklin New Kent County Richmond. I can edit this out if this is bad forum behavior.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hampton-roads-richmond-virginia-pinball-arcade-enthusiasts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.