Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by nasco62
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Halo 4 was released and its awesome. If Stern or JJP wants to get the younguns to be interested, this would be an excellent license. Plus, the toy possibilities are tremendous! Lighting and mood would work well and there is plenty of artwork, sounds, and music to draw from. Anybody agree?

#2 11 years ago

Video game license would be great. Any AAA game is fine with me.. Halo, call of duty, EA sports series.. Etc.. Be at least a change from super heros

#3 11 years ago

Call of duty!!! They could donate some of the profits to some great veteran charities!

#4 11 years ago

Wow, this is funny. My winter project with my boys is a retheme into a coffee table-ish thing. They are picking the theme. We started with Halo and it morphed into a Modern Warfare. The coffee table has become a huge planked ammo box. My oldest son is a photoshop guy, my youngest is the electronics department. Updates to follow.....

#5 11 years ago

Now that's a modern pin I could get in to.

#6 11 years ago

"What's Halo?" says the guy wanting an ELO pin....

#7 11 years ago

Halo would be a tremendous theme. No doubt about that.

But...here it comes.........might be too much of a theme for a pinball. Yep, that's my opinion. There is so much "another world" and intricacies to a console game like that the pin would be a let down for a serious gamer. At least it would for me....again, this is my opinion.

Not to be a downer, just don't see a strong, lasting, successful pin with a franchise like that.

flame suit on!

Jeff

#8 11 years ago

Call of duty pin would be heaps better then halo...but either way I'm 20 and I'd definately buy one and so would most of my non pin-head friends who play if they had enough coin

#9 11 years ago

I'd rather have a Grand Theft Auto pin.

#10 11 years ago

Anything but Avengers....

#11 11 years ago

Fallout. Mass Effect. Bioshock.

#12 11 years ago

hello kitty adventure island would be solid...just imagine the intest gameplay!

#14 11 years ago

My girls are pulling for My Little Pony. I told them, 'girls, if that ever happens daddy will buy that for you'. Hopefully complete with pink cabinet armor.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Hopefully complete with pink cabinet armor

kind of like a rainbow brite color theme? hell yes!!!

#16 11 years ago

I thought the halo games couldn't get better, after halo reach. Was worried 343 studios was going to blow the license up. Instead, they created a really great game. Just perfect.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

hello kitty adventure island

Butters! You can't be the red dwarf character because I'm the red dwarf character!

#18 11 years ago

Call of duty all the way,,Better game and would be far better pin then halo

#19 11 years ago

So much music to draw from... So many iterations of link and artwork styles...

If I had a few million dollars, I'd personally fund this.

#20 11 years ago

So much scope for a halo machine,endless possibilities!! Would love that theme almost as much as predator.

Call of duty sucks!!! Got not on halo

#21 11 years ago

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Butters! You can't be the red dwarf character because I'm the red dwarf character

but there's only like 4 characters to choose from.....all alright..lmao

#23 11 years ago

Sky landers is huge with my kids at the moment. Personally would prefer something like Tom or totan

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halo-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.