4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by FatPanda
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I was out raking leaves yesterday and my mind kind of wandered to the upcoming date of Halloween and then wandered even farther to come up with this:

Do any of you all ever put a machine outside your house (porch/patio/yard/stoop) for the kids to play as they visit you on Halloween?
    I kind of thought it a neat idea, weather permitting, of course...

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from SkeebWilcox:

I was out raking leaves yesterday and my mind kind of wandered to the upcoming date of Halloween and then wandered even farther to come up with this:
    Do any of you all ever put a machine outside your house (porch/patio/yard/stoop) for the kids to play as they visit you on Halloween?
    I kind of thought it a neat idea, weather permitting, of course...

There was a whole thread last year of people sharing their halloween setups.

Ive def considered putting some in the garage but I cant do it alone and my help is few and far between at the moment.

#3 4 years ago

I have never put them outside but I do have them going for my annual Halloween party. Last year my TAFG got 85 plays from about the 45 people that attended. I’m sure the theme helped, I’m not sure how much play another theme would get.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

...putting some in the garage...

Now THAT is a good call! I hadn't thought about that. Might be able to get that done. Thanks!

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from SkeebWilcox:

Now THAT is a good call! I hadn't thought about that. Might be able to get that done. Thanks!

Found the old thread!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-pinball-2018
    It was a lot of fun, I liked the Bell Ringer setup the most!

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Found the old thread!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-pinball-2018
    It was a lot of fun, I liked the Bell Ringer setup the most!

The link doesn't appear to be working...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-pinball-question?hl=calfdemon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.