c5c83dcf-1718-4288-bcae-9a58a9bf0990 (resized).jpeg
8A807448-929D-4D76-9E26-BEEA7B4EA786 (resized).jpeg
Halloween Fire (resized).jpg
ouvislite (resized).PNG
20220812_233137 (resized).jpg
boot (resized).PNG
20220812_231948 (resized).jpg
20220812_190601 (resized).jpg
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#54 1 year ago

Sorry about the back and forth with iceman44. I believe if you have nothing to offer to the conversation you shouldn't ridicule someone. So I ignored his future post. Im just going to ask Spooky to send me a programmed OUVISLITE Computer and hook my cables back into it. That should solve the issue. Thank you all for your input except the party pooper! UPDATE: After ignoring iceman44 he reported me to Pinside and I got a warning although I blocked him and deleted all messages. Lol the perpetrator playing the victim. If that doesn't beat all.

#55 1 year ago

The fact that this problem occurred in the first place definitely indicates a faulty PC, so it could happen again even after a re-image. A new PC is definitely the way to go. I'll have a new one shipped out to you tomorrow!

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Boy these sure have gotten a lot cheaper. Beats the hell out of sourcing a $400 pinball main board.
[quoted image]

I'm hoping Spooky will overnight me one if these already programed so I can just plug it in and be done with it.

#57 1 year ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

The fact that this problem occurred in the first place definitely indicates a faulty PC, so it could happen again even after a re-image. A new PC is definitely the way to go. I'll have a new one shipped out to you tomorrow!

OMG thank you so much!!!! I'm definately loving the game when I got to play it. I didn't watch any videos online or play the game at the convention so it would be very new to me. I got some multiball and when Fearc the Reaper started playing I almost fainted! Could you overnight that board please? I'll pay whatever it cost.

#58 1 year ago

Please let us know the outcome of this issue. It appears you are 0-2 so far.

#59 1 year ago

Received my Halloween today and out of the box I’m having this exact issue. If Spooky is closed on Friday, looks like I’m waiting till next week to make any progress. I was so excited to play it today.

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from GameJunkie:

Received my Halloween today and out of the box I’m having this exact issue. If Spooky is closed on Friday, looks like I’m waiting till next week to make any progress. I was so excited to play it today.

Im expecting a delivery notice anyday...

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Im expecting a delivery notice anyday...

I'm currently waiting for my pin to be delivered on Tuesday. Now I'm concerned I will get one of these 'bad batch'. I can't believe that this passed any type of QC.

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueRiverLore:

I'm currently waiting for my pin to be delivered on Tuesday. Now I'm concerned I will get one of these 'bad batch'. I can't believe that this passed any type of QC.

I'm also expecting delivery on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for no problems.

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from BlueRiverLore:

Please let us know the outcome of this issue. It appears you are 0-2 so far.

Well got the new board and all was well for 3 days. Wife just called me at work and said same issue is happening again. I'm past frustrated. I think a refund is the best route at this point in time.

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrtattooz:

Well got the new board and all was well for 3 days. Wife just called me at work and said same issue is happening again. I'm past frustrated. I think a refund is the best route at this point in time.

This is prob going to be some configuration quirk or OS boot issue. I seriously doubt it’s hardware. Hopefully Spooky is looking at the logs on your old Mini PC.

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrtattooz:

Thanks for the update but sorry it didn't fix the issue for more than a few days. Please let us know what Spooky's next recommended steps will be. I will definitely let everyone know how my pin is operating after delivery on Tuesday. Best of luck.

1 week later
#66 1 year ago

I mentioned in the owner’s thread,, just found this thread. I got my CE and did setup on Thursday and got about a dozen games on it(awesome game!), but yes this morning I had same issue! . I did email the company as I’m not tech savvy at all and reading through all this just made me more confused/worried haha

8A807448-929D-4D76-9E26-BEEA7B4EA786 (resized).jpeg8A807448-929D-4D76-9E26-BEEA7B4EA786 (resized).jpeg
#67 1 year ago

No worries; just give us a call Tuesday, let AJ know you're booting to BIOS, and we'll send you a new computer.

1 year later
#68 58 days ago

Also having this issue spooky_dj

Any help would be greatly appreciated

c5c83dcf-1718-4288-bcae-9a58a9bf0990 (resized).jpegc5c83dcf-1718-4288-bcae-9a58a9bf0990 (resized).jpeg

#69 57 days ago

Reinstalled the original file off the Spooky website and I'm back up and running. Hopefully not a regular issue!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Machine - For Sale
Fredonia, NY
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

9,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.