Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Brokedad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I've moved my Haunted House pinball machine into the garage where the trick-or-treaters can play it tomorrow. It's been an all day rain here today but my car can get wet where as the machine can't.

I hope we have more kids than last year. They tend to seek out our house as so many other people don't do anything these days. Not to mention the stupid H1N1 scare. I'd rather chance it and get sick even if it just makes a few kids smile, laugh, and enjoy a game of pinball. Our porch is decked out in lighted and animated scary stuff.

Happy Halloween to all even if you don't celebrate it where you live.

#2 12 years ago

That's awesome, brokedad. Sounds like a great time for those trick r' treaters!

#3 12 years ago

Yea that is a great idea, if I did not live in the sticks and I got trick or treaters coming over I would jump on that idea. =P

#4 12 years ago

The night went great! We still have a few kids and parents (who want to be kids) still playing on the machine. I think I got at least a few people interested in buying or restoring a pinball machine.

Sorry but I didn't take any pictures of it as that would have been kind of "creepy" in the bad sense if you know what I mean.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween or at least a wonderful Saturday night.

BD

#5 12 years ago

I wish I'd seen your post a little sooner. I'm a frequent visitor to Playland Not at the Beach in El Cerrito, CA. They have great halloween permanent exhibits as well as seasonal events. I just did a write-up for them for pinballnews.com.

http://www.pinballnews.com/sites/pnatb/index.html

#6 12 years ago

Welcome to the site jonnyo

I've been to pinballnews a few times. It's nice to see a contributor of theirs here on our place.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside