Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0781.JPG

#1 12 years ago

Just sitting watching Nightmare Before Christmas with my kids after a fun night of trick-or-treating. If a Nightmare pin were ever made I would throw down whatever I had to for it. It got me thinking though, a non-liscence Halloween pin would be fun. Any ideas for different features?

#2 12 years ago

I've said on other forums I would buy it as well. It's one of my favorite movies!

#3 12 years ago

How about a second playfield under plexiglass? Wait, nm...

I thought Halloween would be a good night to work on my TFTC. Turns out it's possessed. Placing another Marco order as we speak.

#4 12 years ago

I'm thinking maybe a pin2000 hologram display where crap pops on screen with a loud scream to scare you in the middle of playing

#5 12 years ago

I posted this one a while back on making a 'TNBC' pin... (6 months ago.)

"I think JJ could easily top TEN "The Nightmare Before Christmas". It is a no-brainer. Holiday tree ring ball-lock/trapdoor (dead center back). Christmastown ramp into Santa's Workshop (left center). Cemetery kick out (with band) (forward right, think FH.) Oogie Boogie roulette ramp to multiplier (think POTC far left). Suburban chimney Drop target bank(s) (lower left).
    Almost there...
    Halloweentown street ramp (right back corner) down to either Jack's house or Dr. Finklestein's lab (think MM dragon ramp switch).
    To start us off on this machine would be the classic Spiral Hill funnel launch (think Taxi). Which would then drop the ball down into three pumpkin pop bumpers beneath the lab and Jack's house.
    Have the main playfield be comprised of the streets in Halloweentown (brickwork), with the rest of the cast adorned strategically to the corresponding area(s) maybe even get the fountain in as well- as a target post with CFTBL style hologram surround!

Then to top it all off... Danny "effing" Elfman's soundtrack adding to the experience!!

Jack, this is your third machine!
    Please, Please, get this license."

I still would love to see this happen...

"Happy Halloween" to everyone on Pinside!!!!
    Here is this year's pumpkin offering...

IMG_0781.JPGIMG_0781.JPG

Thanks Robin!

#6 12 years ago

I was throwing this idea around in my head over the last few weeks for a custom job. It's either that, a Night of the Living Dead pin (all black and white) not for everyones taste but I think it would be a great tribute to an excellent movie, or a comic book style art zombie theme. (I love zombie anything, even before it became mainstream)

#7 12 years ago

The Danny Elfman soundtrack on that machine would instantly make it the top 3 sounding pinball machine of all time. The lighting on it could be amazing too.
    Stern might be able to pull this off too. It is a Disney movie and Stern has a close relationship with Disney and all the Marvel pinball machines...

#8 12 years ago

Hahaa, very well played NP, Happy Halloween!!

#9 12 years ago

If your gonna make a movie inspired Halloween pin its gotta be based on the movie Halloween! How cool would that be!

#10 12 years ago

Nice job on that pumpkin NP!

#11 12 years ago

Nightmare Before Christmas would make a brilliant pin theme.

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

"I think JJ could easily top TEN "The Nightmare Before Christmas".

Quoted from system11:

Nightmare Before Christmas would make a brilliant pin theme.

That would make for one weird, twisted, & artistic machine for sure.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from hanford29:

It got me thinking though, a non-liscence Halloween pin would be fun.

The OP asked for non-licensed pin ideas.

Personally, I think a non-licensed zombie pin would be cool.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

That would make for one weird, twisted, & artistic machine for sure.

Just think of the music too - plenty of songs in there to use for modes. So where can I borrow several million to start a pinball company and make this?

#15 12 years ago

+1 on that pumpkin

#16 12 years ago

A Halloween theme pin would be awesome. Personally, I would love to see a Peanuts themed pin based on the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas shows...but I'm sure there wouldn't be much of a market for that.

#17 12 years ago

Maybe a beetle juice theme? Hit a beetle juice head 3 times, it initiates multiball. Have sand worms pop out of the playfield and try to eat your ball

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Hit a beetle juice head 3 times, it initiates multiball. Have sand worms pop out of the playfield and try to eat your ball

Hahaa, that would be awesome! I had almost forgotten all about that movie.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Hahaa, that would be awesome! I had almost forgotten all about that movie

There actually remaking it soon so it could happen!

#20 12 years ago

^^

WHAT?!?! Where did you hear this?

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

WHAT?!?! Where did you hear this?

Ummmm I think my wife told me about it. Not sure exactly

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

(I love zombie anything, even before it became mainstream

me too man

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

+1 on that pumpkin

+2 ,,,,,, I bet it tOOk a while to cut Pinside out !!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.