IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8922 1 year ago

Two days and I’m picking up a Halloween pumped!!

#8928 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:Congrats! What # and are you a Butter cab?

Second hand.I guess the owner decided it wasn’t for him

I am pumped to be getting it

#9021 1 year ago

14 hr round trip for 832

I’m thrilled,happy,and just blown away I have one I can’t stop laughing while I play it I love it
Game can give you a scare ha ha

This game is bad ass for sure

533A480D-6640-432F-8ED7-6B82F8A12890 (resized).jpeg533A480D-6640-432F-8ED7-6B82F8A12890 (resized).jpeg953B1329-90D4-4A91-BC63-8C98D7599459 (resized).jpeg953B1329-90D4-4A91-BC63-8C98D7599459 (resized).jpegE8713BFF-F4B0-47DD-8CDB-929789600E36 (resized).jpegE8713BFF-F4B0-47DD-8CDB-929789600E36 (resized).jpeg
#9029 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Congratulations is that a buttercup or non butter I can't tell?

I can’t tell either I guess I could ask the guy
I think if it was you would know I’ve never had butter on my 3 spooky games this one certainly is shiny but I don’t think it’s that shiny butter I believe is crazy shiny

Quoted from Nightmare:

Congrats on the machine. Looks like the extra pieces to the topper was never installed. Check the coin box.

Yup they are there they are on now he showed me when I picked up the game

#9099 1 year ago

So any tips on prep before I spray the rails/lockdown parts with clear ?

#9102 1 year ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Nothing from me! It couldn't have been easier or more straightforward. I just took them off and did like 3-4 coats, with each coat a little heavier than the previous one. I sprayed mine outdoors in AZ, so it didn't take long for each coat to dry.

Thank you

#9181 1 year ago

What a beast of a game

Very underrated

#9246 1 year ago

Holy cow this game is really fucking good

#9268 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Come October it will be even better.

Man I can’t wait this thing is bolted to the floor

Really,really blown away by the game

I’m hooked

Moon is out tonight? Let’s play Halloween
Rainy fall like day? Let’s play Halloween
This game has a great great vibe it all just kinda works well to us

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#9269 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Concentrate on the Supers from Hedge and the Upper PF (Sanitarium? I am an UM owner). They are the easiest to get.
I find the key is learning to use the lifter pause to concentrate your attention on the Jackpot Shots.

The lifter pause is great during multi ball I love it I use that to try to collect supers you are right on on that

I love the multitasking on this game

#9325 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I think I have it working. Played many games with no sticking. Thanks

Nice such a good game

#9326 1 year ago
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#9343 1 year ago
Quoted from DropGems:

Top 100 is cold trash. Lol. Houdini is dope… gets so much hate. Thinking about picking up Halloween. How do you guys like it? Do the upper playfields get old?

No they don’t get old they play into each game
I’m more “into” this game then I have been into a game in awhile
I like it,ALOT,in general (art,theme,etc.) .But I also like to play it it’s actually addicting and I don’t care about that as something I would need to like a game but it is a fantastic game it’s the favorite over here

#9374 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

My thought was you could hit it over and over. but if it's meant to be hit 1 at a time, mine might be dialed in also.

I looked at mine and I can get multiple if you time it right hard to do for me

it does have to make the flipper again takes a clean clean shot

#9556 1 year ago

I think the MM is from Hell! line is random but hilarious

Sounds need stuff but I like the way it laid out and to the drama for me

#9700 1 year ago

This game is fucking awesome

#9789 1 year ago

So we are playing this game…a lot
In fact it’s all we are playing now

Time to clean the playfield anybody have a suggestion seems like anything you use nowadays fucks the field up

#9791 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Hmmm, not understanding that Law. I'm gonna hit again today and see if i'm crazy? .

Right orbit very hard to hit for me as well

Well when I have to it’s tough

#9881 1 year ago

Tough to get super on Sanatorium with just the 2 ball until you do

Now if I could just play the hedge multiball efficiently I could probably put it all together

Really,really enjoying this game

#9883 1 year ago

I don’t want to be that guy but this game is one of the most entertaining I’ve ever played for ME
I love it it’s probably not for everyone cause of theme and lay out but this game is amazing IMO

#9890 1 year ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I just figured out my issue. I could not control the ball and each game was about 2 min long. I put a set of what I think are super bands on the flippers and what a difference! I completed 4 modes, house and hedge mb in my first game and doubled my GC score. The PL rubbers had the ball bouncing off the flippers and right down the middle.

BOOM

#9891 1 year ago
Quoted from Zek_Pinball:

Okay so I just had the game freeze on me. Really frustrating. I had the first 6 modes completed and was finishing on the 7th mode, made the hurry up shot and the game froze. Had to reboot the game. Really frustrating because I was on ball 2 with 70mil+ points. I had competed all house 3 modes, 2 sanatorium modes, jack-o-lantern multiball. This was my best game yet. Really hope this isn't a constant bug.

That sucks if I had that much done mid game I would be on cloud 9

#10124 1 year ago

Just watched it I liked it

#10208 1 year ago

My Halloween just caught fire just sitting here

That can’t be normal lol

#10209 1 year ago

Smoke coming up through the pumpkin hole

#10210 1 year ago

I see nothing but it smells bad
Restart and no right flipper then shut it off nothing seems jammed or frozen

#10212 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

A seized coil or something on a board burned.

Could seem fine and I only see one board on this game am I correct just the one under the playfield?

#10213 1 year ago

That’s a drag I’ll just let it be till I can get some from them on how to proceed

#10214 1 year ago

Ya you go to flip the game no right flippers just gonna leave it alone

#10215 1 year ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

My Halloween just caught fire just sitting here
That can’t be normal lol

“Caught fire” is a little extreme ha ha

#10227 1 year ago

I see the middle solenoid fuse is blown here 5a slow blow
Not problem one for 300 plays
Makes me wonder what could cause this to blow before I go and change it out

A2EEFF75-BC9B-463B-9DF3-5796E676D44F (resized).jpegA2EEFF75-BC9B-463B-9DF3-5796E676D44F (resized).jpeg
#10231 1 year ago
Quoted from smoke20:

Just a guess, solenoid mechanism (whichever one it is) may be hanging up and not fully opening/closing.....this causes the coil to draw higher current during energization as the magnet 'wants to seal' but can't. Do you see any evidence of an overheated coil?

I will check when I get home from work .Thanks makes sense
When I looked before,the only coil that seemed a little different was the small one on the tombstone shot area
The paper looked a little brown
Just a little so hard to tell
None of the other cool paper sleeve are white so I had no comparison

I gonna give them a call today just want to be sure before I replace the fuse everything else works fine outside of that group of solenoids

The only other thing I noticed is on the board one of the connectors was half off on one side I don’t know if it made a difference and don’t know what it is for ,I just pushed it back I figured the shaker got it loose…

I’ve got 296 plays on it I play the game it’s my favorite game just don’t want to make things worse I have plenty of experience with older games

#10258 1 year ago
Quoted from smoke20:

Never know, that loose connector could be something....if not for this issue, possibly something else down the road. If you had a solenoid get really really hot and make smoke and blow a fuse, you may be able to detect a distinct (electrical) odor if you give it a sniff...it won't go away.

I’ve received help from spooky through here and through regular email
They are on it I believe I have it sorted just need a new transistor I believe

I’m no novice in repair but it’s real nice to have help from Spooky guiding you through a new game like this
Also from friendly people like you thank you sir

Not looking to grind a axe I love this game it’s actually all I play these days when I get time to

#10414 1 year ago

Going to pick the kids up at the bus stop

242EAD00-665E-4AC0-9D41-837F27EB9525 (resized).jpeg242EAD00-665E-4AC0-9D41-837F27EB9525 (resized).jpeg
#10603 1 year ago

Right now,today,I feel like Halloween is one of the best games I’ve ever had at home and it’s not close

Man this game is so different yet fits right in with my B/W games so well

#10634 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

My Halloween is being delivered Halloween day. I hope I like it as much as you. Lol. I Haven't even played a Halloween yet.

You will for sure

Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I've only had my CE for 3 days, so I'm still firmly in the honeymoon period, but I've been lucky enough to acquire some pretty amazing machines this year, (BKSOR, Elvira HoH, Alien LV, R&M) - and Halloween truly does stand out. So glad I took the plunge on this one, I couldn't be happier with it.

I play it the most im telling you man forget the “honeymoon “ being over don’t worry the game stands up and fits right in with the classics

#10655 1 year ago

This game fucking rules

Halloween FTW

#10656 1 year ago

I love this game cause it’s hella good but because of my line up or anything else

#10723 1 year ago

I feel like Greg does about it I fucking love the game but it means more coming from him maybe people change their minds or at least give it a chance

I got my brother in CA to buy one because I got one and I was like dude this is really fucking good

#10726 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I watch pretty much all the SDTM reviews shows when they come out. These guys are entertaining, but they are trying to sell pinball machines so the never score really bad. I am sorry to disappoint everyone but the review they did was pretty rough compared to other games. Here is a list of games reviewed by them. It puts Halloween in the bottom third. Greg's review was decent, but Zack's really pulled down the score.
https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/pinball-reviews

Wow I guess you can find something bad in anything I thought it was great
Greg’s review was decent ? Lol dude loves the game

#10735 1 year ago

If you watch the show, you soon find out Greg loves almost any machine he reviews.

Not true but who cares
I don’t even care what anyone thinks this game is fucking sick

You don’t have to like it man

#10754 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:Just curious…
How many of you have this game “bolted to the floor”? Was looking into “big Lebowski”, or Halloween. Thoughts…..

I’ll never get rid of my baby

You’ve come to a place where in general we love/like the game

I fucking love it.

Big Lebowski looks amazing I’ve never played it so I can’t speak to it

Halloween is fucking awesome

#10755 1 year ago

Flip n Out isn't a Spooky distributor currently but I am sure they would like to be with the next release. As a result, they aren't going to bash anyone too hard. Just know that when you watch thier show. It is entertaining but filtered.

Dude you could twist anything ha ha how about maybe someone just gave their honest opinion

#10846 1 year ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:This is a great deal. I thought I got a good deal buying mine from the first owner for $8,200.00
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145576

He sells a lot of games at fair prices but I saw this and was like woah that’s really cheap my mind immediately thought shit I should I just buy another one? Ha ha

Someone got a great deal I know someone who just got 8500 for his off of pinside and it wasn’t hard to sell

#10893 1 year ago

Received a new tombstone coil
Small relay coil with a diode on it
The new one I received the diode is turned around
I’m assuming I just turn the wires around

Was wondering if anyone can confirm which side has the thin wire

Should be on the non banded side?is what I believe at the moment
It’s the only thing stopping me from playing my game

E6B4EE89-E16C-4048-A1C9-C6E983190AD7 (resized).jpegE6B4EE89-E16C-4048-A1C9-C6E983190AD7 (resized).jpeg
#10895 1 year ago

I think you just may have figured out why the coil burned up in the first place.

First one was fine for 300 plays
Just want to make sure before wiring up

#10898 1 year ago

Wired up all is working fine

#10903 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

buffalo pinball discussed Halloween on their latest youtube video. They totally misinterpreted Spooky's post about the code being delayed. It is too bad because awesomeness of pinball is the fun and happiness it brings. Some people are just negative people. Nick in particular seems like a real jerk.

Those guys don’t like spooky at all

1 week later
#11125 1 year ago

I have no lights on the lower playfield inserts
I don’t see any problems on the chain and it’s not the board

I am wondering if any one segment could cause them all to go out or would it be a bad segment and everything up to it

The only light that comes on is the green eye pictured which is the first light in the chain from the board

Just hoping someone sees this and has experienced this before ,I can’t see anything wrong with the chain and I tested the first segment for continuity and it’s good

96A3462A-C6C9-4264-8031-51C7B62477C7 (resized).jpeg96A3462A-C6C9-4264-8031-51C7B62477C7 (resized).jpeg

#11131 1 year ago
Quoted from Lopa:

check your grounds

Where to look?

1 week later
#11237 1 year ago

Is there anywhere to purchase the individual light boards and /or the interconnect wiring for the lights for this game

Spooky had sent me some ,I don’t believe any of them are good was looking to buy some instead of bugging them

Still trying to sort my light problem

#11243 1 year ago

This game is an event to play in this house

When Halloween is down nobody plays anything over here,all the games sit.

Halloween is king here

2 weeks later
#11705 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Too much of a hit right now plus there's always the hope updates will clean it up a bit.

Why would you sell your game for that cheap

#11744 1 year ago

On the website ,it says to use a USB 4mb to 32mb “do not exceed these bounds “

I can’t use a a 64?
Huh?

#11751 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

You need to use FAT32 which is limited to 32GB by Windows. I'm guessing you could create a 32GB FAT32 partition on a larger USB drive if that's all you have.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You can; I just did. There are a greater range of drives which won’t work the larger they get, that’s all. I think the .ISO full restore method may not work

Thank you !

#11808 1 year ago

Did the update

The ball save clip is bad ass lots of new visuals right off the bat, this is a fantastic start.

I like the player 1-4 avatar thing whatever at the bottom very cool

Clips look waaaaay better saw a new one in drivers seat kinda scared me

Micheal Myers legit scares me so I’m digging the better clips

Great job

#11832 1 year ago

Got to play some more in the update tonight I agree it’s the little differences that I’m seeing that are making a big difference

Quoted from blastbeat:

Overall I like the changes with the new code so far. I thought the compression on video for hedge shots was better (maybe I'm nuts), and at least the voice isn't cut off that scene. Also like the music when selecting a mode, and display overall is nice too. Ball save screen is nice. Yeah some good stuff and sounds like most was just cleaning up under the hood for future code.

I also thought right away the compression on video for hedge was better

I thought the whole hedge area felt smoother I thought I was crazy

1 week later
#12125 1 year ago

I don’t know if the replay (not ball saved) animation is new or old but I just seen it for the first time ,scary well done

2 weeks later
#12310 1 year ago

Haven’t played Halloween in awhile

Needed some help with it,which I got from spooky,but that was a drag the game was down a couple weeks so I never really went back to it till today
New code has this bug that awards me the skillshot for doing nothing

With all that being said the game is addicting, the multiballs are super fun
Upper playfields are easy to start multiballs on once you dial a couple shots in

Halloween is a dope ass game

#12314 1 year ago

You comment is slightly confusing. Did Spooky resolve your issue or do you have an ongoing problem? I am not aware of the Skill shot being awarded in error from the new code. If that is still happening, I think you might have an issue other than code.

Issue is resolved . Just was reminded how much I like the game

I’ll check my optos on the drops sometimes it rewards me a skill shot without plunging once in awhile

#12418 1 year ago

Halloween is dope

Making me start to think on Scooby

I’m not there with the cash commitment but man Halloween has me wanting the Scooby game

Had my best game,47 million it was awesome
It’s really cool when you get the supers in multiball and light up that red on the playfield inserts let’s you know your having a game

Digging my Halloween game for sure after awhile not playing it

#12448 1 year ago

Not mad at all,but was on my way to a hood game
Two modes complete on first ball,house supers collected and just started sanitarium multi ball and the game just froze had to reboot

Why does this happen ? Overwhelming the game?

#12452 1 year ago
Quoted from m4tt:

This shouldn't happen and I want to find out what's causing it, but I haven't been able to reproduce yet.
Spacemanratso09 when your game is on, can you plug a USB drive in, it will copy the log files, and can you email them to me at [email protected]?
If anyone else can do the same if their game crashes or freezes, that would be really helpful too.

I can ,I will,today

#12455 1 year ago
Quoted from m4tt:

This shouldn't happen and I want to find out what's causing it, but I haven't been able to reproduce yet.
Spacemanratso09 when your game is on, can you plug a USB drive in, it will copy the log files, and can you email them to me at [email protected]?
If anyone else can do the same if their game crashes or freezes, that would be really helpful too.

I plugged in the USB,and it updated the game ha ha but also grabbed the logs I hope, as I saw a new log file line on there after and sent that file

#12456 1 year ago

Every day the kid after school

34ABE73B-131A-470C-A567-5948F2C89F8E (resized).jpeg34ABE73B-131A-470C-A567-5948F2C89F8E (resized).jpeg
#12464 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Especially when people are asking for higher than NIB price for Sterns still in production..Real head scratcher...

Mine is forever so I don’t care just weird it was always holding over 8 u til one guy dropped to low 7s all of a sudden then everybody just followed along
Oh well

1 week later
#12564 1 year ago

Since I’ve had Halloween I’ve picked up a couple pins

Top 20 pins

But I can’t stop wanting to accept the challenge this game offers

I can’t stop trying to pick away at this game
It’s such a frustrating game but I can’t stop thinking “this is the day”

#12619 1 year ago

Any idea where to buy the clear plastic above the drops?
I would just email them but they have already helped with so much on my game I don’t wanna be a bother I would just order it if I knew where to buy.

Mine is about to lose the third and final holding spot on the left we broke the two on the right we play a lot

Thanks

#12623 1 year ago

Agree that’s about as far over I’ve ever seen

#12692 1 year ago

How does one lift the middle playfield ?

#12712 1 year ago

My top Micheal isn’t peeking any longer,is the changing the piece that makes him move pretty straightforward? Looks like it’s right there to get at

Thanks

#12735 1 year ago

A group of people in pinball,including myself ,are big horror fans.

Peeps with big collections will sometimes have some horror pins,but some of us,if we can only have a few pins for whatever reason would prefer them to be horror themed ,whether they be funny like MB or serious like Halloween

I would imagine,someone walking into the hobby of pinball years from now,and then discovering the horror games,then seeing this game ,are gonna lose their shit.

Still enjoying this game very much

#12774 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:6 months of ownership since brand new, and it pains me to say this... But this pin is a mess.
Fresh off some games on Friday night and I'm more pissed at this game than ever. I don't want to see sanitarium graphics while I'm playing Bob and Linda demise. I don't want to be almost through a mode and house mode takes over like the pumpkin mode never existed. I don't want to have to wait for the ball to fall down two playfields because I know I'm getting zero points by hitting anything. I don't want to hit 3 drops every ball before anything happens.
I get it, the games are sold, and you have one guy working on cleaning up two games. But this just isn't fun. That's the huge red flag here, it's just not fun. Sure, one out of fifty games things click and it's amazing. But the ratio is off. I don't want to shoot around for 2 minutes hitting shit and getting no points. THE KINETIC SATISFACTION IN PINBALL IS KEEPING THE BALL GOING, HITTING THINGS, AND GETTING POINTS FOR HITTING THINGS.
UGH, I tried so hard to love this game but I have to say I paid $10,900 (with tax and shipping) for a pin that gives me less enjoyment then my $3k Elvira and the party monsters.
Can I trade this for a Scooby Doo even up?

Different strokes I guess
I love mine IMO this has “kinetic” satisfaction in spades
Sucks you don’t like something you bought for sure
I guess some of these things don’t bother me

Like the video ,the floating stuff is goofy but I don’t HATE it
Like,it doesn’t bother me

Spooky games are different, including scooby do
The day they make masses approved Burger King pinball,I’ll stop buying them

I have EATPM,and that’s not really a fair comparison,the first Elvira is a classic and is more fun then a lot of pinball machines

Game is super fun to me ,some just don’t get it I don’t think

#12775 1 year ago

Waiting for the ball is part of the game
Spooky games are different then other games
Scooby do is different when you play it your going to hate it
When spooky stops doing innovative things with the games I will stop buying them for sure
These games are not for everyone

#12777 1 year ago

One suggestion I would make to anyone really mad at the game because it IS a difficult game,is to make the tilt way more liberal and watch your scores climb and get to the longer games more frequently

#12778 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I would ride it out until final code. Too early and not financially good point in the market to move this game yet unless you want to take a decent loss.
If code improves you have a better chance at trading for a better title for you.

If you buy machines for the money I wouldn’t bother IMO
Always felt that way but these days with games so expensive and so many treating them like stocks it’s hard to let that go I get it

If I’m worried about what a game is worth after I have it I would look for bargains on marketplace from unsuspecting sellers not 10k NIB games

#12780 1 year ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Perplexed by the posts saying HWN is hard… but my other pin is R&M so I guess it’s all relative.

Right

1 week later
#12973 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I suck playing this pin. I have never completed two modes with 3 ball game. Some shots to compete a mode for me are difficult. I'm enjoying the new code update.

I took the tilt off for awhile to advance and play longer then put back on once I dialed a lot of the shots in

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=spacemanratso09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.