Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdonohue13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3576 2 years ago

I am wondering the same thing. I am in the 380’s and haven’t heard a peep so far.

Quoted from Randyc:

We are #413 anyone have an idea how long until we see it?

1 month later
#4598 2 years ago

Have you reached out to your distributor then? Because 301-350 are through distros so they should be able to update you. Also I went through spooky on Rick and Morty and their email went into my spam so when I saw numbers higher than mine getting invoices I asked and got thrown on the line immediately.

Quoted from Botfly:

I am #328 and still don't know when it is going to be on the line. After Halloweens in the 340's have been delivered already I will never buy a Spooky pin again.

1 week later
#4743 2 years ago

Man o man I’m pretty sure mines in there somewhere.

Quoted from lpeters82:

There should be many new owners in the very near future.
[quoted image][quoted image]

2 weeks later
#5239 2 years ago

Anybody else having issues with air balls on the middle playfield? I have confirmed with spooky that there is no way to turn down the flipper power. They suggested I take a look at the flipper rubber and there is no issue there. But in playing three games tonight I broke the top of the pumpkin off, dinged the knife and broke the fencing off the Sanitarium. The upper playfield seems fine.

#5247 2 years ago

Im at 6.5 which is what is recommended. The first night I set it up before bed it was at 7.3 so I assumed that bringing it down would fix the air balls but it didnt. I checked the flipper rubber for any issues and everything looks good. Does raising or lowering the flipper rubbers have any sort of effect on ball travel? I mean I absolutely love the speed and play of the game but im worried im going to destroy everything with all these air balls. And as far as the flipper power goes its only the middle playfield. The main flippers are perfect and the upper playfield sincerely rips those spinners.

Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll agree there...powerfull but not crazy. Might have something to do with pitch? I'll measure mine tongihty.

#5499 1 year ago

I have had one minor issue out of the box and it’s airballs off the middle playfield. I have not seen anyone else having this issue so maybe it’s a one off but other than that mine has played perfect. All the shots are smooth, the middle ramp is working great, no rogue Michaels, and so on. Nothing else in my collection has been on since it’s been home.

My absolute biggest problem I’m having with my machine is that I can’t pull myself away from it. I have been late to work twice this week because I stayed up too late the night before playing “just one more game.”

I’m excited to see where the new code gets too.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Great post! Would love to see more of these

#5683 1 year ago

Where did you get the spooky key holder? I need one of those.

blockquote cite="#6911676">403 butter arrived today! Looks so awesome in person (and I’m not even a fan of the movie).
It was really late by the time I got it setup so I only got 3 games in (with gloves on until I can add a clear coat to the armor later this week). Initial gameplay impressions are very good. Really fun and smooth to shoot. Faster than expected but pausing for the blood store/mode selections threw my flow off a bit compared to how my R&M automatically selects rewards/adventures. That said, I really appreciate how different and unique this pin is to play. Especially liking how the upper playfields are incorporated. Favorite moment so far was the ball magnet/ghost scene. No clunky brick shots except I had about 50% success rate on the pumpkin scoop so I’ll be looking to alter that. The lights and audio are so good in a dark room. Just hoping the volume levels get evened out with user settings. Even at the lowest volume some parts can get very loud. Otherwise, no issues out of the box except the topper LED strip is not working and the wires connecting it get very hot. Emailed support and expect it will be no big deal.
Great initial experience. Looking forward to playing the shit out of it.
[quoted image]

10 months later
#13288 1 year ago

Ok so I want to cry right now because I was about to blow it up. On ball two I hit the Judith shot on the plunge. Knocked down the targets and into the scoop. I purchased 2x scoring started the mode that is all the targets, bounced the ball over right to left and unlocked the Judith multiball. Two shots in I hit the third Michael shot while still in Judith and the game crashed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 49.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdonohue13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=rdonohue13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.