Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randyc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3575 2 years ago

We are #413 anyone have an idea how long until we see it?

3 weeks later
#4326 2 years ago

Just sent finale payment for #413 no butter through PinballSTAR, expecting towards end of April.

1 month later
#5191 2 years ago

Received 413 this week. The machine came in with a couple of miner issues, the bulb for pumpkin didn't work. Spooky sending new one. I like the quality and the game play, I would recommend for anyone's collection.

4 weeks later
#6107 1 year ago

#413 I have had problems from the beginning with the pumpkin not lighting, AJ sent replacement pumpkin and that one not working also. They are now sending replacement large red board. Meanwhile the topper stopped working and I tore the side art on left side 1 1/2" and slightly crunched on right when play field was lift up somehow. I'm not a pinball technician and never had any problems with others purchased new. Most likely will have to add Pinstadium to hide side art damage. Anyone recommend what is the best Pinstadium choice. Also would love to sell this for $9k taking a loss.

2 months later
#7548 1 year ago

Bottom left flipper sticking in up position, not dragging or wedging.

Anyone have suggestions?

#7552 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

1. Does the flipper drop back down when you shut the game off?
If yes, it's electrical
If no, it's mechanical (something physically binding it up)
2. Mechanical - too tight against the bushing and it's binding up, or look underneath and is the mech hitting something or is the return arm and spring binding on the EOS switch or something?
3. Electrical: drive transistor shorted (would always be up); something binding up the switches under the flipper button or otherwise keeping the flipper button switch closed;
RM

The flipper drops when electrical is off, also noticed when button is hit nothing happens sometimes. Not binding anywhere. I will email spooky again and ask for new flipper button at this point.
Thanks for your help. Randy

3 weeks later
#8139 1 year ago
Quoted from delawarejason:

I keep reading about Spooky's excellent customer service and wanted to share my experience with this game...
When my game arrive it had no plaque, would not launch a ball when the game began, and had some other minor issues. After a few calls to AJ, to his credit, mailed me a new CPU and new board (Pinotaur). SUPER!
Now the game tilts randomly, the left elevator raises and falls all game, and a few lights are out, most notable is the Jack-O-Lantern. I am fairly new at the pinball world so I asked if a tech in the area would be an option to take a deeper dive into the machine and they refused to pay. The tech is currently contracting with Spooky for Halloween game that was also experience major issues near me but won't extend that offer to me. They said I could ship it back to them at my expense but that's another $600 and the game is less than four months old.
I called and left four messages this week for AJ and Morgan and did not receive a call back.
It seems they have, historically, had a pretty good track record with customer service but I can't say I am seeing that. I know the game is dropping like a rock in the rankings and I think it's largely due to the issues we are seeing on the forums and others that are having a similar experience as me. I was super pumped to get this game but now I can't even get it working to sell. It's been a very disappointing first experience with Spooky.

It has taken me 4 months for me to repair many issues. Your pumpkin bulb can be bad, buy the smallest version of bulb and see if it lights. If the bulb in pumpkin is bad take needle nose pliers and 1/2" drill bit and clean out all glass and glue, notch out back of pumpkin to clear screw and take double sided tape then double it around metal part of bulb. Now you're a Pinball Technician!

#8396 1 year ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

They DO have years of experience. America's Most Haunted came out in 2014. Their first three games they put out--sure, working out the bugs and growing pains. They're every bit as experienced as JJP and yet you're doing damage control like they should be given the slack of a first year company.

I could't agree with you more, MPD has been covering for this company. I spent 4 months fixing my pin, nobody's paying me for my time and aggravation. If this happened with my business it wouldn't work this way of course. They're inspector Bug has his head up his a ss! He has completely neglected his job and should have been removed along time ago. I should have payed more attention to this Blog. I did cancel Alien LV after all the problems with Hwce. AJ did help me get through the problems.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randyc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=randyc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.