Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radfordian3505.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago

Cant wait until #159 arrives. Will be having a unboxing get together for all to enjoy this masterpiece.

3 weeks later
#178 2 years ago

By these numbers.I should receive my email on November 3rd. Man I have never been more excited about something I purchased in my life. The only way it could better was if I could my email of Godzilla the same week!

#194 2 years ago

#159 ce here. Switched with red devil month's ago.

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from cjpins:

I apologize if this question has been asked already but how many Halloween CEs are they making I'm 602.

I believe around 800-900

#272 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Now I’m ready![quoted image]

I have the same rug . Can't wait too put it in front of my #159

#302 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Man am I getting stoked for this one!!!!
I'm definitely watching HK and definitely going to like it (well, not sure about the last part). Easily amused w a decent horror flick, however.....

Same here. I never listen to the critics

#364 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Ce gold and ce blue? Were there options I don't know about?

Difference between ultraman and but im curious if they will let you put blue on it as it may look better than gold.

#377 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Not one Halloween for sale on pinside right now, there are gonna be some pissed off collectors that sold their spot.
Good work Spooky.

I do believe that once code is more polished in a couple months that this game will be VERY sought after and you won't see hardly any for sale. I listed mine and instantly got lots of interest but just can't let it go as in my heart I know spooky is gonna knock this out of the park with code.

#379 2 years ago

I'm truly hoping for atleast double of the pumpkin modes. Bc there is just so much that is untapped in this game. Like the opening scene with the view from behind the mask, the school scene with the kids saying he's gonna get you. I believe with a minimum of 12 modes selectable. This will be a amazing game

#452 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinman502:what Happened to 5 to 2 Halloween to Ultraman at this rate Ultraman will be done way before Halloween

I couldn't agree more and it is really pissing me off that there have been a 1-1 so far

#470 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I only started this Hobby in 2017.....Is there a HUO pin that is significantly worth less today than what was paid for when it first came out?

Thunderbirds lol

1 week later
#747 2 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

To clarify two things: first, the description of R&M is just about right on. Eric, besides writing 100% of the code, worked very closely with me and wrote many of the rules. He is outstanding, detail-oriented, fast, accurate, and he knows how to make pinball fun. Eric is a huge reason why Rick & Morty is a great pinball machine.
Second, I no longer work with Spooky Pinball. The first time I saw the layout, the art, and the rules for Halloween and Ultraman was the first time you saw it, publicly. After it was revealed, I gave Spooky some advice on what they could or should do with these games, based on video. I have not played either game at all, and I have not seen my suggestions implemented.
What they do with my advice is entirely their decision. I am not involved in any way. That is not what I would have preferred, but that is what they chose.
I will always root for Spooky to succeed, and I am grateful for the opportunity that Charlie and the rest of the Spooky team gave me to work with them on Alice Cooper and Rick & Morty.

such a shame as you are such a asset to this hobby with all your knowledge. These games as crying for your expertise on code. I truly hope Spooky listens to your advice.

1 week later
#1277 2 years ago

ok so they are not gonna add more pumpkin modes? bc im truly hoping they do

#1281 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Yep I think I'd also like to see maybe 2 more. I love my mode based games, and having a couple more just ups the difficulty a little to get through to the wizard mode, gives the game bit more longevity and also reduces repetition as you have more to select from.

I was hoping for atleast 10-12 honestly as most newer games have atleast 10. And I'm sure they will definitely add more as time marches on ,to keep the game from being too shallow. I never want too sell this game as it's a dream theme and all its missing is DEEP CODE. #159 cant get here soon enough

#1293 2 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Agreed. I would love to see more mini modes as well. Something simple would be ramp shot/or orbit shot over and over again to spell out Totally.
Would also like to see something along the lines of smashing pumpkins or collecting pumpkins. Another Wizard Mode is "I shot him six times"
Also, what about a mode to take Michaels Mask off? Just trying to think of a couple other scenes from the movie that could work.

Great ideas bud. Fingers crossed they add more as I'm gonna be getting mine soon and I plan on keeping it long term. Still haven't got my options email and morgan said I should be getting it anytime.

#1295 2 years ago

Has anyone gotten invoiced this week. Bc it sure has been quiet

#1412 2 years ago

I'm # 159 and haven't even gotten my options email. I'm really starting too wonder if I'll get my game this year or not. Don't get me wrong I'm all about quality but the lack of consistency on production is killing us all in anticipation bc all I want too do is play this game.

#1419 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

Summary for #72
10/6 - Butter/No-Butter email - I did get the butter.
10/14 - Invoiced and Paid
11/4 - Emailed to ask if I missed anything. They said I was good to go and they would let me know when it was done.
I believe #83 got their machine and it was butter too. Just a headscratcher. Like I said I have no problem waiting just to make sure everything works great

That is NOT cool at all. You have been waiting over a month after paying

#1421 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

If I was a betting man, I would bet butter vendor is probably struggling to keep up.
Can’t rush beauty.

If I was a betting man I would say this will be spookys last day 1 sell out after all tbis

Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I gotta say, I'm usually super patient and forget about things i've ordered till they arrive. But for some reason I'm really getting anxious to play this, I check this thread constantly for more info about orders, code updates etc, I love seeing peoples delivery and setup pics. I think by the time I get mine maybe I'll be already bored of it ha ha.
From day 1, I assumed I'd be waiting until maybe Feb/March, but the wait for this one seems to be harder to take than most of my other machines.
Just to compound my anxiety, I order an Alien LV, which I am also constantly hitting the refresh button for on the owners thread for a tiny tidbit of information on the machine. I know, I just need to chill...

Yes exactly and what number are you bud.

#1422 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I gotta say, I'm usually super patient and forget about things i've ordered till they arrive. But for some reason I'm really getting anxious to play this, I check this thread constantly for more info about orders, code updates etc, I love seeing peoples delivery and setup pics. I think by the time I get mine maybe I'll be already bored of it ha ha.
From day 1, I assumed I'd be waiting until maybe Feb/March, but the wait for this one seems to be harder to take than most of my other machines.
Just to compound my anxiety, I order an Alien LV, which I am also constantly hitting the refresh button for on the owners thread for a tiny tidbit of information on the machine. I know, I just need to chill...

Yes exactly. And what number are you bud?

#1431 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

See lol! I swear it's pretty normal! We been shipping around 20 per week and it looked like we might run out of pinotaurs for a couple weeks but it sounds like that got solved! Which is awesome because that will really let us stretch our legs and keep upping numbers.

This is amazing news. I just may have a Christmas miracle then at # 159. There is nothing that would make it more special. I'm beyond excited to get this game and play it all night

#1438 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We are a day short next week with the Holiday but we will definitely be well into the 130s. Will be close. Should be the following week for sure as long as Pinotaurs come in on the date they are supposed to!
Really exciting to see how fast our crew is growing and we have been adding some wonderful people!

Ok awesome luke. So # 159 is definitely a possibility by Christmas then.

#1469 2 years ago

Just received my options email. Christmas delivery is looking very good right now. So happy.

1 week later
#1620 2 years ago

I'm so excited as it's looking very promising that my game will hopefully be on the line shortly but sadly haven't gotten my invoice yet and I'm #159. Emailed Morgan this morning and she said it could be a week or two and I don't understand as it was stated 144 was the last number I heard on the line. I'm dying to pay for this game so I can have it for Christmas

#1624 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

50 on the line just waiting for Pinotaurs! They are supposed to be here any day. I have been informed me yelling doesn't create boards faster lol.

Thank you for your response luke and totally understand your frustration as I know you guys are working your tails off.

#1777 2 years ago

While I'm waiting on #159 halloween. I picked up something to tie me over. Man I don't understand the hate this game gets .it's amazing, best sound system I have ever heard on a game .Mine has the shaker upgrade and real knocker kit installed already.

IMG_3426 (resized).jpgIMG_3426 (resized).jpgIMG_3429 (resized).jpgIMG_3429 (resized).jpg

#1844 2 years ago

#159 invoiced. Can't wait too get this bad boy. Cmon Pinotaurs, please get here this week lol

#1848 2 years ago

#159 invoice just paid. Who hoo cmon Pinotaurs haha.

#1935 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

What's the highest number shipped out yet?

I believe 138 but mine is supposed too ship early next week and I'm 159

#1969 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The animations are contracted out! We are trying out some new talent and will probably try several animators to see who does work you guys really love. We will actually still be contracting Ryan to do more work on Halloween and he is currently finishing up another group of stuff for us. Not sure what he means by no paid gigs. We will be hiring a full time animator but not until we find the right one!

Awesome news luke. I truly believe the writing is on the wall for this guy. And I absolutely love that you guys are getting more talent bc that shows us all once again that yall want the absolute best finished product. I know I'm beyond excited to see the others work.

#2008 2 years ago

#159 being delivered tomorrow around 2pm whoo hoo. Christmas is complete.

Screenshot_20211215-155935_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211215-155935_Chrome (resized).jpg
#2100 2 years ago

#159 is nestled safely under/ or beside the tree for Christmas

20211217_133237 (resized).jpg20211217_133237 (resized).jpg20211217_140910 (resized).jpg20211217_140910 (resized).jpg

#2142 2 years ago

Just unboxed my halloween and I can't say enough good things about this amazing company . They knew my wife just passed away in October and they sent something special to me and my daughter inside the coinbox for Christmas. Thank you spooky so much. You definitely made mine and my 4 year old daughters Christmas. And this game is AMAZING.

20211224_125751 (resized).jpg20211224_125751 (resized).jpg20211224_130017 (resized).jpg20211224_130017 (resized).jpg20211224_144327 (resized).jpg20211224_144327 (resized).jpg
#2158 2 years ago

Ok. I have put 60 games on this baby in 2 days. Really only 1 day if you consider yesterday was Christmas and I was gone all day. My first impression is just WOW. the theme is completely nailed in this one. Everything from the ambience of the holiday and the movie perfectly. The games shoots great but is also very difficult so will take me some time to get used too the geometry of this layout, which isn't a bad thing. But by no means is it anyway clunky at all. I can see the direction they are going with the code and that makes me so happy as this is a absolute dream theme for me. The animations ofcourse are the only weak point of the ENTIRE game. But more variation ESPECIALLY in the house and sanitarium this game is all time favorite. I personally can't stand the cabinet art on the screen in house mode but fully understand that it's only a placeholder for the time being. The video clips are very cool and can't wait for more. I truly love the little touch of looking through the mask when you incidentally hit the judith myers target. But would love longer ones of that scene. My main hope is in the final stages of code is the do implement the staging of balls too cut down waiting time and help with glow. But even as it stand right now A+ and this game will NEVER leave my collection

20211226_182636 (resized).jpg20211226_182636 (resized).jpg
#2209 2 years ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

Didn't know it would cause some weirdness. I'll just post the chart and delete the post with the email attached.
[quoted image]

What does PO stand for

#2233 2 years ago

Ok now that I got over 100+ games on Halloween. I have one very hopeful change they make too code in the future. When you get into house/sanitarium mode it locks you out of everything and the only pumpkin mode selectable is death in the driver seat. This has got too change in the future I pray. And house mode has got too be timed as it can go in forever otherwise/though it does add suspense to the game. I constantly avoid the center ramp bc I don't want too get stuck in house mode lol.But overall I'm beyond ecstatic with this game and I know spooky will fix this easily with code updates. Just my 2 cents.
lol. Oh and spooky PLEASE add more pumpkin modes bc I can personally say if there is more of these this will make this game perfect.

#2243 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

There will be an additional expert level one in the coming update! We have a bunch more modes to come as well in the future. Atleast 1 more scoop mode and 2 wizard modes, added multiball etc

Awesome. This game is by far my favorite in my collection and I have Godzilla so thats definitely saying something as it's a great game as well but there is something so special about this game. I absolutely can't wait too see what you and bug have been working on for this game and your future releases bc I can honestly say I'm gonna be a day 1 buyer if it's a theme that speaks too me.

#2250 2 years ago

The added stalker mode is awesome.

2 weeks later
#2725 2 years ago

Me too. That bottom hedge shot always gets me. But got my upper playfield dialed in perfectly and can make the ramp and butt pretzel 99% of the time thanks to ajs video on adjustments

Quoted from kciaccio:

I have problem direct shooting the lowest hedge..lol

#2858 2 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Could just be a new animator - who knows- but how cool would additional movies be

My God PLEASE be true.

1 week later
#3097 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

I would prefer to see new content to make the game feel more complete, then refine the modes and add things later.

Exactly. More content first and refinement comes last as the great lyman sheats always did.

2 weeks later
#3455 2 years ago

So excited for the new code too drop. Any ideas when it will be?

#3566 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Spent all weekend just clearing bugs! Content wise the updates are all done we are just trying to catch as many bugs as we can before we put this one out. So we are 100% on the same page with ya!

This update is pretty cool! It has some really cool additions and some things people have been asking for. I think between this one and then when 1.07 hits you will really start to see the tipping point your talking about. We have 0 issue hiring more programmers if that's what it takes to get the job done. Just have to make sure they are a good fit. Whatever we can do to get our customers happy!

Don't listen to people that say don't add more content as more is always better. I know yall will deliver but also understand that you will never be able to please everyone but I know that the majority of us halloween owners definitely want more content, animations, more playable pumpkin modes. My fingers are crossed for atleast 10-12 when it's all said and done bc all of my most favorite games have that. For example Stranger things, Ghostbusters, twilight zone,addams family, and Indiana Jones. In spooky we trust

#3572 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Definitely will be doing both! Right now we are trying to tie up as many bugs as possible then after we put the update out it's right back to content! We still have so much more stuff to add. There will be 8 scoop modes. 2 easy, 2 medium, 2 hard, 2 expert. Also a mini wizard style multiba mode for when you progress through atleast 3 pumpkin modes. Then a final pumpkin mode wizard mode to top it off. So 10 at the scoop currently planned (doesn't mean we couldn't add more but this is a minimum goal). Then you have the 3 main story multiball modes and there will be a wizard mode culminating the story. So 4 main modes there in addition to the 10 at the scoop. Also we have alot more to do with a combo reward system, mystery award, blood store improvements, extra ball etc.
The plan is to get 1 major mode into each update. Also we plan to go back and revisit all the older modes and improve them as well as bug squash periodically. Overall a really balanced approach.
Also still working on new animations, callouts, and UI stuff. I think there should be some big surprises in this area if we have our way. This all goes for both games!

Awesome thank you for telling me this. I'm so glad that I own this game and it's only gonna get better. Yall are killing it

#3617 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Is there any other modes besides sanitarium mode that utilizes the second play field? I can get that mode completed in one trip up there but then it seems to just make breaking glass noises and resetting drop target. I feel like the second playfield is under utilized. Or maybe I’m missing something? I’m not complaining, the game is a blast.

This I completely agree with. I hope that in the future that they will implement it in a pumpkin mode. And hopefully can achieve asylum multiple times in a game by hitting multiple shots in a row. Bc man that playfield and mode is AMAZING

#3714 2 years ago
Quoted from Cento:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the pumpkins and the one getting carved? Looks awesome

#3792 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Feels like it should be a code drop Friday?! Give me some weekend love!

Oh man wouldn't that be nice.

#3870 2 years ago

Ugh just updated my halloween and it says this. No update at all too gameplay and it said system was updated.

20220306_121619 (resized).jpg20220306_121619 (resized).jpg
#3873 2 years ago

I just downloaded again and I'm trying to update a second time now. Fingers crossed hopefully they just uploaded the wrong file.

#3874 2 years ago

GRR same damn thing

#3877 2 years ago
1646587765836810188430434344921 (resized).jpg1646587765836810188430434344921 (resized).jpg
#3878 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

That's how it is after brick. Update successful and then gets stuck in loop when rebooting.
Fawzma has a 1.05 image file link he will send you and unlike spooky, he NEVER sleeps or takes a day off! A beast.

No bricking just they haven't put 1.06 online it 1.05. The game plays absolutely fine just no changes.

#3879 2 years ago

I want to see someone with a 1.06 on their audits screen and I will believe otherwise as I have done every update with no problems

#3882 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

i updated and see the same thing 1.05 in menu system

Exactly what I thought. I believe they made a honest mistake and accidentally put 1.05 up instead of 1.06

#3885 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:Start a game and get into the modes list, you will forget all about the header typo in the menu

I did and there is no changes sadly

#3887 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Updated successfully, no bricking/boot loop, menu system still says 1.05, mode selection screen still the same.
[quoted image]

Exactly same here. Oh well on too doing something else. Such a shame as I know all of us very excited.

#3919 2 years ago

Yes just got it updated. My favorite part so far is my favorite mode(escape the kitchen) everything turns blue. So epic and creepy, thanks spooky.

#3923 2 years ago

SpookyLuke @ Spookybug
I have noticed a serious bug that when you go to the audits/settings during a game and when you start your next game, it will let you start but start skipping to ball 2 and the skill shot just constantly rotates around the playfield even if you do complete it. It will constantly rotate around on its own. But I'm still loving this progress guys. Keep up the amazing work. This game is becoming legendary with every new update. I for one will never let this game go and enjoying watching it grow.

#4031 2 years ago

Ever since I updated my halloween yesterday this game definitely has that one more game feeling. That in itself is a major plus. With it being nowhere near complete this will go down as spooky pinballs best game too date. All the haters will definitely regret selling their spots for a loss as time moves forward. As there is nothing in the pinball community anything like this when it comes to a true horror experience. Thank you SpookyLuke and Spooky bug

#4135 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

I had this issue, bent the scoop down and put some Mylar on the cliffy in front of the scoop and now I can hit the scoop with either flipper.

On the front of the inside or the outside.

#4150 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

I put the mylar in front of the scoop. The cliffy ripped the factory mylar and was bent above level so I bent it back and essentially held it down with a wider piece of mylar. My theory is that the small amount that the cliffy lifted was causing a slight airball and consistent rejects. since I did the repair I have much more consistent shots with very few rejects.

Ok mine was exactly the same as the factory mylar had ripped as well. And I did exactly what you suggested and I'm making 99% of shots from both flippers now. This should be a key post moderators as this will help every halloween owner.

#4152 2 years ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

I added 2 more pieces of Mylar to mine last night. It definitely helped. Are you guys removing the cliffy to adjust it?

No just putting it on top. And bending the top flap down.

#4216 2 years ago

Just updated to 1.06B and WOW The right lifter is FAST NOW

1 month later
#4895 2 years ago

I just hope that the akkads approve all new animations that spookys new animation crew designed bc this is definitely on the cusp of becoming great. All us owners know that it's a good game and are patiently waiting for spooky too prove all the doubters wrong and make this a great game. Fingers crossed for you guys

#4969 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I'll get the info.
It was a friend's that I recast to make it lighter and so that I could paint it differently. This was post-cast and pre-paint.[quoted image]

I would love one as well if you make more.

#5101 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Interesting. Sounds like some earlier owners are faring well on the powdercoat.

I'm # 159 halloween ce and my game has over 500 plays and I have ZERO issues with my powdercoat besides one small spot that's under the lock down bar from where I accidentally sat the playfield down to hard on it from adjusting my upper flipper when I had to set the playfield out of the game.

#5102 2 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Just an FYI.. 162 here. Well north of 500 games. Powerdercoat still looks great. Are others seeing this around the same number as me? Maybe bad batch?

Yup #159 here and about the same plays and no issues.

#5108 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Started spraying the 2k clear. DO NOT use and prep cleaner. I sprayed some electrical contact cleaner which is pretty much aerosol isopropyl alcohol and evaporates and leaves no residue.
Went to wipe to make sure dry and some of the gold and black powder coat came off. See pics. If any clear was applied it was very little.
The amount of powder coating seems pretty thin. I attached pics were it rubbed completely off where the lockdown bar makes contact.
Not happy where more gold and black powder coat came off. Looks worse in sunlight but damn.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I believe the only long term solution is too completely change the powdercoat color with a one tone. I'm thinking of getting mine done in a metallic Halloween orange

#5110 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

I believe the only long term solution is too completely change the powdercoat color with a one tone. I'm thinking of getting mine done in a metallic Halloween orange. Such a shame that this kind of powdercoat doesn't up. As I really do like it

#5252 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

A friend just got his… it’s un-playable out of the box and he has to swap out a bunch of parts that need to be shipped to him. Between that and reading all the shit ya’ll are dealing with I don’t think I’ve ever been less excited to unbox a game haha. Monday should be interesting!

Patrick mine has had ZERO Problems and I'm #159 so don't let them scare you. I have had to only readjust my top playfield flipper and mine has about 600 plays and I can make any shot with ease.

#5257 2 years ago
Quoted from BriannaWu:

Any tips for hitting those orbits consistently? And the lowest lock very tips of the flipper and the left orbit of the 3/4 mark of the right flipper

Any tips for hitting those orbits consistently? And the lowest lock on the hedge?

Lowest lock is off the very tip of the right flipper. And both orbits are off the 3/4 mark of each flipper and I can hit the left orbit off the 1/4 mark off the left backhanded

#5486 1 year ago

Sadly this morning just noticed my right side side rail is showing the dreaded black from powdercoat wearing off UGH. I really thought I got lucky as I have over 800 plays now and it makes me not want to play it as I worry it will just get worse and worse.i feel this will be the straw that broke the camels back on this game for spooky as I truly adore this game but not everyone agrees. And I'm a OCD collector that wants my game too look pristine especially being NIB and I wax my games regularly. Such a damn shame.

#5488 1 year ago

I'm gonna put in a claim this afternoon and will post pictures but sure does not look promising as I see others saying they are not responding to them and they sure have been quiet here lately. Just sucks as this is a truly keeper game for me. And may just rip all the trim off and do a different color powdercoat like orange.

#5493 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I would bet that the reason they are quiet is they are busting ass on code and a solution for the powder coat. Spooky has a long record of making it right and I don’t think it will stop with this game.

Absolutely and fingers crossed. Cant wait for the new code too drop.

2 weeks later
#5911 1 year ago

Who is excited as I am for this new Halloween code update too drop. Fingers crossed that it's soon.

2 weeks later
#6406 1 year ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

We were getting 100% rejects on the scoop and it was insanely frustrating.
Made this scoop hood from PETG and the majority of direct shots from the flipper now actually go in the scoop [quoted image][quoted image]

Put me down for one as well please

3 weeks later
#6866 1 year ago
Quoted from Drebay:

I am only three days into playing my new "Halloween" and I can honestly say that it would be great if Spooky enabled an option of turning off (or at least limiting) the callouts. That "Loomis" talks so much and it is so repetitive. I would like to just mostly hear the tracks with limited callouts. Could this be a possibility in a future update Spooky team?

Amen

#6972 1 year ago

SpookyLuke any word on code update. I have stopped playing my halloween and just waiting for that code too drop that truly makes this game above everything else in my lineup.

4 weeks later
#7609 1 year ago

This new code update is phenomenal with its little touches too the sound and rules. When the new animations are implemented this will be a top 50 game in my opinion. Everything about this game is special and unique. And that's what makes me adore this game.

4 weeks later
#8557 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Spooky can I have BSE armor?

I would love a set as well as it looks absolutely phenomenal

1 week later
#8900 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

I know what the new animations look like

I'm BEYOND ecstatic to finally see them as all of us patiently waiting

#8989 1 year ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

I was driving into work this morning and heard "Mr. Sandman" by Chordettes. This may or may not have already been suggested but I would love to hear that song after the end of a game. Not all the time but periodically.

Hell yes. I truly have my fingers crossed for this. SpookyLuke SpookyBug

1 week later
#9482 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

I agree…. The season is here. Let’s get it before Halloween so we can enjoy it all October.

Yes please spooky

#9695 1 year ago

So excited for the new code too drop. Literally been holding off playing it the past few days in hope they will release it I absolutely love this game and will cave before they do probably

#9951 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’m happy to mail these to those who would like a set.
These are the first run version. I may improve them. They are printed on a clear decal that is fairly thick, like mylar.
Easy to apply without taking the drops off. Just power on the game and press start to pop up the 3 targets. Power off. Place your finger behind each drop and hold them forward (press backward and they will drop!). Apply the decals near the top edge and center. [quoted image][quoted image]

I would love a set

#10079 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Come on code drop!!!

Seriously. Starting to lose hope as others are.

#10127 1 year ago

Just watched the new halloween ends and it was a good movie not great but I will never be unhappy with a new Michael myers movie. Just put about 20 plays on my game as well. Boy am I excited too see the new code FINALLY drop. Maybe the akkads were busy with the new movie release too fully approve all new content and animations where now they should be free. Fingers crossed

2 weeks later
#10707 1 year ago

Happy Halloween everyone. Sure would have been special with new code today. But hopefully they make it worth the wait. Fingers crossed as it will be a make or break on if I keep this long term.

1 week later
#10990 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

The final sets of Halloween III drop targets are going out tomorrow. We ended up sending out over 70 sets! Thanks to everyone who reached out and wanted them. If anyone has issues with them, just message me.
I’m working on a Strode Realty sign for the front of the house mod, and a Haddonfield, IL sign. I’ll post some pics soon.

Thank you for making these and I absolutely love mine. And would definitely love the strode realty and Haddonfield sign

1 week later
#11185 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

So Spooky, expect the code update by end of year or sometime early next year?

Good question. I have been so patient waiting for the next update but now I'm truly just moving on and accepting they may update or they may not update.but lesson learned. I'm more excited about the new GNR update right around the corner

#11199 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

What lesson are you learning here? Spooky has been overly communicative here with regards to code updates. They have committed multiple times to additional work going into the game beyond even the next update that'll get here when it gets here. It's been like 4 months since the last update... Relax. I've been waiting YEARS for JJP to update POTC...

I have learned too take future content with a grain of salt. It makes me appreciate what I have and expect Nothing from them. Either you like the game or not but it's not like spooky has a track record of some MAJOR UPDATES that completely changed the game . The game is what it is and I'm glad I like it.

#11206 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

We'll have an update coming, plus additional updates in the future. Obviously this update is taking a lot longer then expected, which is disappointing and frustrating for everyone...including us. On a positive note, I literally just finished compressing some new video assets. We've also recompressed the original videos to optimize the video quality on the displays.

Awesome. And will the new main interface be different. Instead of just the house. Bc I'm truly excited

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 210.00
$ 49.99
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radfordian3505.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=radfordian3505 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.