IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinman502.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#451 2 years ago

Starting to wonder if buying this game was a mistake way too many going out for sale first spooky game for me starting to look like my last not to mention what Happened to 5 to 2 Halloween to Ultraman at this rate Ultraman will be done way before Halloween

#510 2 years ago

For the Never buy before you play people if that was the case I would not own any machines where I live there are no dealers no repair men and only a couple of rundown places to play games which are all old and hardly worth playing The only games I see in the wild are old Williams Bally and a few Stearns i’ve played one spooky Rick and Morty and not a single JJP in public and I get that when I receive my game I just may like it however at this rate number 853 won’t be here for two years

#610 2 years ago

So Halloween is on 82 and Ultraman is on 72 how exactly is that a 5 to 2 ratio what are they going to do runoff a whole Lotta Halloween‘s without any Ultraman when Ultraman reaches 100 Halloween should be at 250 Would be nice to know what’s going on with the numbers nice did they update but once a month or two is not enough not to mention haven’t seen any remarks on the current numbers being even

4 months later
#4293 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Just received my email for butter-non butter this morning. I am #376 direct. I asked to be pushed back to 900's as I am not ready for mine yet.

I am 853 with nitro if you’d be interested in switching

1 week later
#4462 2 years ago

At this rate it seems like they will be lucky to get all these games done on time let alone early like they were predicting I believe a lot of the problems could be relieved if they would just put a time schedule out so people can quit guesstimating on when their games will arrive Some of these list people have estimated have them at 23 months where spooky said 18 or less

#4465 2 years ago

Isn’t it also foolish to take nonrefundable deposits and put a timeline of 18 months if you cannot guarantee it I myself was not a day one order which is fine with me but I also ordered under the impression of 18 months to be finished next month will be halfway through the timeline but not halfway through the numbers of machines For me this is my first spooky and I am excited to see what their Build quality and gameplay is like however with so much controversy surrounding this game since day one and there is not a single one anywhere around me to play to try it can also be very frustrating reading all the negative comments and at the current pace I will be lucky to receive my machine by the end of the year till then I will have to wonder if I made a mistake purchasing this or not which case I am personally withholding judgment until I get to play it myself

1 month later
#5397 1 year ago

I know everyone says this game is going to be great but I’m seriously having my doubts. Every podcast I listen to and every stream I watch when people bring up this game they have nothing good to say.

#5409 1 year ago

Actually I already am buying it I am number 853. Also there is nowhere even close around me to play it to try it out I wish there was.

2 months later
#7057 1 year ago

853 on the way.

#7212 1 year ago

Is it normal to hear a mild hum from the flipper coil while you hold the flipper up?

#7214 1 year ago

Appreciate it.

2 weeks later
#7638 1 year ago

The new clearcoat fix is not working had mine for two weeks now and it is rubbing off around my thumbs.

#7641 1 year ago

Not for sure but I am 853 and I have the satin finish on my rails and lockdown bar.

#7694 1 year ago

After I got my invoice from nitro my machine was here in three days.

#7696 1 year ago

I have a CE.

#7726 1 year ago

Just curious if the start button is supposed to light up? Mine did not come with a LED in it.

#7737 1 year ago

Yeah I checked mine did not have the bulb.

#7743 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Is it wired up for one at least? These are the wires that touch the bulb housing and not the microswitch. Post a pic please.

Yes it was wired correctly just Someone forgot to put the bulb in.

1 week later
#7882 1 year ago

Anyone know when we will start receiving our fang club membership?

3 weeks later
#8687 1 year ago

For everyone that’s been wondering if the satin holds up very well, no it definitely does not. This is after 250 games. I bought the 2K spray as others did hopefully it helps. Not going into details of all my personal problems with the machine. But I can definitely say this is my first and last spooky game I will buy.

8D0F7A99-80E9-4ACA-A403-0AB2FC96E8E2 (resized).jpeg8D0F7A99-80E9-4ACA-A403-0AB2FC96E8E2 (resized).jpeg
#8691 1 year ago

The satin finish is turning black. It is supposed to be the fix for the previous problem with the armor.

#8693 1 year ago

I just received my game 853 three weeks ago. This is what they are sending out now, they used to have a high gloss now it is a satin finish.

1 week later
#9148 1 year ago

How much longer of a weight on fang club?

1 week later
#9423 1 year ago

Curious how others are dealing with flipper fade? I get into a game play about 20 minutes, and then the flippers get so weak they will not make it up to center ramp. The first 10 to 15 shots will go up with no problem after that barely make it.

#9426 1 year ago

Checked everything on mine and it is fine. Problem didn’t start until after I got to about 500 or so games. And it is both of the bottom flippers.

#9427 1 year ago

The coils do get really hot though, seems like we really need an adjustment for the coil strength.

#9430 1 year ago

Probably going to try changing the coil sleeves. I have had similar issues with auto launch on my Stearns were new coil sleeves fixed it.

#9568 1 year ago

Now my game starting to Lock up and show this. Is this what happens before the issue with the main PC needs to be replaced?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
1 month later
#11277 1 year ago

You buy the playfield multiplier in the shop.

6 months later
#14262 10 months ago

Can we get coil adjustment in the next update?

2 weeks later
#14646 10 months ago

Every one of my hedge servos are shaking like crazy.

3 weeks later
#15043 9 months ago

Just did the update, and my servos are still shaking, like crazy had to unplug them again.

#15047 9 months ago

I replaced my servos with new ones before the update, and did not have the problem until after the update.

1 month later
#15480 8 months ago

I installed the new update, and my Michael servos are still shaking like crazy. Can we get a fix for this?

#15485 8 months ago

It’s code. I have already replaced them.

#15491 8 months ago

Curious to know what servos Spooky recommends? I have the ones that everyone recommends on here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinman502.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=pinman502 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.