20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6889 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 205639 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-obsessed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#351 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

GNR is horrible. Played it again today at my local arcade. On looks it’s worth the money, but playing it definitely not worth it. Halloween all the way and I have not watched the movie yet, but I will. Born in 1971. Was never a horror fan but my wife and daughters are and want this pin. I am really excited for it. #481

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Agree to disagree. The flippers are weak, and it was just not fun. When the price tag is north oh $10k you have certain expectations. My daughters did nit like it either. Played AIQ and I didn’t know what was going on and I bought a pro. Bought it because it’s fun as hell. GNR is not all that fun. JP3, each time I play it I love it more and a getting one. Played GNR about 10 times and still don’t care for it. I personally do not know anyone who likes it.

Initially I wasn’t sure I liked it and I also thought it didn’t shoot that great. But after playing it more and more and getting used to the layout and shots, well, I can tell you that I was very wrong. The game shoots amazingly well and there is a ton of flow and speed. I agree that the flippers are NOT strong and snappy like a Stern. But, they are strong enough to make any and all of the shots and send the ball flying around orbits and up any of the ramps. If I’m playing Dead Pool or Rick and Morty and jump on GNR yes I can notice the flipper difference but like I said it still makes all the shots with no problems. I’ve owned GNR for 1 year now and I can honestly say that GNR shoots amazing and is an amazing game. I’m not saying it took me year to realize this.

IMO, I just think that once you become more familiar with the game, the way it plays, the layout, all the different shots and shot combinations you will learn how well this game shoots and that it is fast.
Also, making sure the game is setup properly, like any machine, is very important.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-obsessed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.