IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0488 (resized).jpg
IMG_0487 (resized).jpg
IMG_0482 (resized).jpg
IMG_0486 (resized).jpg
IMG_0484 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3633 2 years ago

Havent read this thread at all, my blood suck with butter cab on the line right now, whats the general consensus ? Fun game?

I will now read the posts

#3635 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Wha? They're already through all the HW CE's, or are you just referring to it as that because the "CE" was previously the "Bloodsucker"? Heh.

Im not sure, mine says CE # 336
with butter cab is what I meant to say. Its on the line right now I guess.

1 month later
#5300 1 year ago

I’m just in so much shock how amazing this pin looks and I haven’t even plugged it in . It’s just amazingly beautiful . I love the smell of butter cab in the am , I’m so happy right now , awesome job spooky and nitro
C809630C-CF64-4E24-B0D3-A24D20B468A0 (resized).jpegC809630C-CF64-4E24-B0D3-A24D20B468A0 (resized).jpegEE9499E5-B019-4FE5-81FC-293497155F16 (resized).jpegEE9499E5-B019-4FE5-81FC-293497155F16 (resized).jpeg

#5311 1 year ago

Ugh first game. I guess the fix is to move the plastic part on top?

05052CE7-9E62-449A-B006-73EF0C45FEE7 (resized).jpeg05052CE7-9E62-449A-B006-73EF0C45FEE7 (resized).jpeg
#5318 1 year ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Yep loosen the right hand screw and slightly pull that right side downward towards the main playfield and then re tighten the screw on a slight angel or maybe even tap a new screw hole. It's a 5 min fix.

Fixed the exit gap but now it rubs against the upper flipper . Guess I’ll wait for a permanent replacement / fix

#5319 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Fixed the exit gap but now it rubs against the upper flipper . Guess I’ll wait for a permanent replacement / fix

Nevermind it’s fixed and no flipper binding case solved ! Thanks

#5332 1 year ago

Cant wait for October, going to open up my doors, let the crisp autumn breeze come in with all the leaves rustling on the ground, have a huge bowl of candy and play this game. Will probably gain 20 lbs and too fat to run away from some guy w/ a knife so I will just play this game!
Awesome!

#5345 1 year ago

Just for the record, my machine has no issues, just that one exit area that took a second to fix. No more than any other NIB machine I have in my collection.

#5406 1 year ago

Can someone tell me where to get this house mod for the upper playfield ramp?

#5411 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Vimtoman makes them. Just send him a PM and he’ll put you on the list.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-halloween-amp-ultraman-mod

Oh awesome, he make awesome stuff, thanks for the info!

#5505 1 year ago

First setting to be adjusted : Adult to "on"

#5576 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

If it's from Joe he sends that every time and has for a while now. I've had no issues but there is always a possibility. If there is any damage on the box or the tip and tell shows a tip, crack it open and make sure all looks ok before the driver leaves and before signing.

The cool thing about how spooky boxes are made, you can just cut the straps and lift the whole box of the pallet, and inspect
Its easy to do it right then and there

2 weeks later
#6049 1 year ago

Things were great for a while and now ball stuck here again . Tried readjusting screws many times any other ideas ? I don’t want to damage the upper playfield by keeping poking holes . Maybe a piece of metal in between the gap to keep it separated ?

B34B4BAA-6325-451A-AA28-85FB60E42BB3 (resized).jpegB34B4BAA-6325-451A-AA28-85FB60E42BB3 (resized).jpeg
#6052 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Things were great for a while and now ball stuck here again . Tried readjusting screws many times any other ideas ? I don’t want to damage the upper playfield by keeping poking holes . Maybe a piece of metal in between the gap to keep it separated ?
[quoted image]

Nevermind I pulled the right side hard as I could
And redid the right screw so far so good

#6062 1 year ago

Man right when I got a good game going ! I guess call me mr sticky balls

Fixed I hope. Loosening the right part of the metal tongue helped, I only hand tightened the screw. Left the left tongue alone.

6639C262-8DFF-4C73-8E39-7BA1A2233069 (resized).jpeg6639C262-8DFF-4C73-8E39-7BA1A2233069 (resized).jpeg

#6066 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I just updated my code and had a quick min to play a game and noticed that my michaels all move forward and back when the ball rolls down the ramp. Is that designed that way as it wasn't this way before. Not sure how I feel about that but just curious if it's intended to do so.

Yeah mine does that too and they changed the quote from “see something you like” to something about a ghost ball . Doesn’t match up with the scene

#6101 1 year ago

During the start of Sanitarium I have quite a bit of shaking/rattling/vibration noise that seems to come from the backbox or maybe where the glass meets the backbox, but I have no idea, does anyone else have this issue and the source?
Thanks

#6219 1 year ago
Quoted from icyjones:

You can request the Spooky team to sign the backbox. My machine was an early one, so they are just on the wood of the backbox, but is looks like they started doing these stickers instead.

Man I wish I had known about that , I would have liked that on my machine

#6224 1 year ago
Quoted from Royflipper:

I contacted spooky today if they want to sign my halloween.
received a nice email back from AJ within no time that this was no problem at all and they would arrange this.
can't wait for it to arrive!

What the!? I want that too, contacting now.

For this piece of art, signatures are a must.

3 weeks later
#6753 1 year ago

I think I finally got my narrow house mold channel fixed. I just put a pinball here and let it "dilate" the area over night. Hope it helps someone else with similar issue

IMG_6279 (resized).jpegIMG_6279 (resized).jpeg
#6788 1 year ago

Does Halloween ce come with standard glass ?

#6790 1 year ago

Time to order pDI!

#6828 1 year ago

Is there a super skill shot?
and what is the point of the second playfield during the whole meyers vs that Laurie mode? Is there actualyl something to do there, or just let it drain so I can get back up stairs!

#6833 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

You can regenerate Laurie's health on the second playfield by hitting the targets.

Ahh! Thats why those targets are green !
Thanks for the tip!

#6850 1 year ago

Ok my damn ball is still getting stuck. Anyone come up with any other options/ideas?
Its getting old and annoying. I tried redoing the screws 100 times. Spooky sent me a brand new mold but it didnt have any holes pre drilled in it so I cant mount it. I tried the hair dryer technique, didnt do anything.
Any other thoughts?

IMG_6308 (resized).jpegIMG_6308 (resized).jpeg
#6863 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Oh god what a terrible burden it is to have to make a quick adjustment. Pinball sucks.

I wish it was a quick adjustment it is not. The holes drilled in my upper playfield must be done incorrectly causing this narrowing

Quoted from Mrg50:

Silly question. Did you replace the balls in the machine with the wrong size?

No , factory balls that came with the machine

This isn't my fist rodeo with pinball machines kiddos. I guess Ill try the hair dryer technique again, or have my pinball tech make a u shaped wire that fits in there to keep it separated

#6888 1 year ago

Thanks for the tips guys. I could probably try the heat gun technique, but I was never good at chemistry class. I was always scared of those damn busnon burners. Heat and flames and me are asking for disaster.

Secondly, yes you are right, if I loosen the two screws holding the mold down, then viola.. the ball moves freely. so I tried to leave it in there loose but then the screws look odd not being flush w/ the mold. Maybe I willl try moving that post a bit and see if that helps.

Worse case I will go to the sanding that the other pinsider did.

Spooky did send me a new mold. But there were no drill holes in it. So I had no idea how to put it on! See pic
This is what i got in the mail

IMG_6277 (resized).jpegIMG_6277 (resized).jpeg
#6890 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Oh! I missed the part about the replacement not being drilled. That sucks. I'm sure they will make it right, but obviously that doesn't help you in the short term.
If loosening the screws lets the ball move freely, I think I would try increasing the size of the holes a bit so they are not creating tension when you snug them back down. Hopefully you can get enough space without being too large for the screw head, but you could always throw a washer on it if need be too. It is likely the one directly above the ball path, but you never know. Hope you get it fixed up without too much more trouble!

never thought about washer idea, I will try that!

Ok now that Im going to try to get that fixed, what was the consensus fix for the right inlane flap?My ball gets stuck there all the time then I have to shake the machine to make it move
thanks - NEVERMIND, loosening the right outside screw and only hand tightening just a tiny bit seems to have fixed that. Back to that house mold.

#6895 1 year ago

Well I think my stuck ball issue has finally been fixed . My buddy pinkitten came over with his heat gun and heated the bend just a bit to make it flexible then we let it cool and viola done ( mold was removed first !)
Works like a charm!
Thanks pinkitten!

C67321BE-DB8D-430B-9FAB-8AA89DCA37FB (resized).jpegC67321BE-DB8D-430B-9FAB-8AA89DCA37FB (resized).jpeg
#6902 1 year ago

If only other games told me not to waste my multi ball also I think I would be a much better player

Who did these voice overs? It sounds just like the guy from the movies fabulous work

#6913 1 year ago

Well ball got stuck again . Now my pumpkin on the bayonet is getting loose too .
Guess I’ll try heat again today it worked for few days and I’m sure that’s the fix
What u guys recommend about the pumpkin ? Every time shaker goes it gets loose
Feels like I’m spending more time on this machine then my heighway alien
Don’t get me wrong my heighway 100% working and flawless now just took a little work to get there

#6918 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

A little hot glue will keep the pumpkin in place…just be careful where you put it, so it’s not very visible.

What u think about a little Velcro ? Would that work ? Ordered a heat gun going to come this evening wish me good luck guys hopefully I don’t burn my digit

#6924 1 year ago

Ugh now my first Michael doesn’t move but it does in test mode

Nevermind stopped working test mode , dead servo ? Already ??

5D4551F7-0914-41F4-89CD-CAA13F7D765C (resized).jpeg5D4551F7-0914-41F4-89CD-CAA13F7D765C (resized).jpeg

#6954 1 year ago

Ok my mold is fixed again needed more heat gun , thanks again pinkitten

The first meyers I will investigate, it all of a sudden started moving then stopped again .. weird hopefully just a code issue

The pumpkin falling off I just glued it In there

Even with the game properly leveled sometimes it doesn’t register the ball in the trough , I have to hit the machine a bit for the ball to roll down into its spot properly

I really really hate doing work on nib machines , but now that I think about it , I think every single nib I have had required some sort of work haha

#6967 1 year ago

Well I guess we got no one to blame but ourselves for some of the issues. People dont want machines that just work or are bullet proof.. oh no! We want more mechs, more things that move, and more parts/pieces. A plain playfield sir?? no! not for me.. I want the works! Well you got it! Now more things can go wrong.
Thanks a lot!

1 week later
#7061 1 year ago

Happy to report my house issue has been solved, and ball no longer gets stuck!
Now to update new code
What a great game.

#7088 1 year ago
Quoted from Selig:

My left subway cover is sticking in the up position and causing ball hang ups. Anyone know the adjustment for that? I also have an issue around the orbit on the left side. Seems like the ball is hitting off the standup there and goes into my right sling from plunge. I don’t see the attachment points for that guide to get it out to bend a bit more.

for my inlanes ball getting stuck I had to loosen the outside screw holding the flap into place, and only hand tighten just a tad, that fixed it for me

#7094 1 year ago

Can anyone with IPS panel mod chime in? Is it worth it ? or adjustments to factory panel good enough?
Thanks!

#7161 1 year ago

I’m having random missed skill
Shot before I even launch the ball any ideas ?

1 week later
#7324 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Yea was thinking it's too sensitive maybe cause it looks like it happens sometimes when the target pops up on the reset. If it's the switch is being sensitive, is there an easy tweak for this?

Mine does the same exact thing random skill shots missed sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t , seems to be an issue right after booting the game but if I boot it and let is sit for 10 mins it’s fine , I think it’s a code glitch

#7344 1 year ago

Kind of confused where you change the hedge servo out from, is the end of the wire above or below the playfield?

#7370 1 year ago

I have a new metal servo coming today for the first hedge mike , I dont know too much about these things, are they just plug and play or does it require adjustment?
Thanks

#7396 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have a new metal servo coming today for the first hedge mike , I dont know too much about these things, are they just plug and play or does it require adjustment?
Thanks

Nevermind figured it out, my first hedge Michael now working, I have feeling over time the others will have to be replaced too. Easy enough to do , problem is Im very bad at keeping wiring clean. Guess I will get that wire loom john_c posted about
C54BFD30-B7C5-4E52-879E-47989FC0EB3E (resized).jpegC54BFD30-B7C5-4E52-879E-47989FC0EB3E (resized).jpeg

#7402 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Nevermind figured it out, my first hedge Michael now working, I have feeling over time the others will have to be replaced too. Easy enough to do , problem is Im very bad at keeping wiring clean. Guess I will get that wire loom john_c posted about
[quoted image]

Can u tell me what ur seeing ? I didn’t screw it in completely yet was just testing it and need to hire wires

#7403 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Awesome! Did you break the mount Michael is attached too? It looks broke in pic.

Can u tell me what ur seeing ? I didn’t screw it in completely yet was just testing it and need to hire wires

#7405 1 year ago

Oh wow u must have ate a lot of carrots or something , it’s just an imperfection in the plastic not a crack thanks for looking out though !

#7409 1 year ago

The house mold can press on that flipper if it’s not put in right make sure it’s not rubbing against the house mold

#7446 1 year ago

Thanks to John_c I got my first hedge Michael working and got this wire loom stuff to hide the wires ! Looks good to me , now to figure out how to remove that plastic to change the second and third Michael servo . Also found many uses of this wire loom around the house found myself wrapping everything in it
Thanks man

CE63228F-21C6-4C11-9CC1-E4EEA5DC72A9 (resized).jpegCE63228F-21C6-4C11-9CC1-E4EEA5DC72A9 (resized).jpeg

Ive also been using this suction cup I got from marco specialties a lot to help me remove the glass. It makes it so much easier. I dont have to worry about the glass edges, or fingerprints etc, makes it basically a one hand operation.
Highly recommend.
IMG_6467 (resized).jpegIMG_6467 (resized).jpeg

#7466 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

What turned me off about those LED strips is that they are exposed SMDs: there is no cover to hide the circuitry. To me, that suggests "prototype" or "test machine". Another thing I didn't like was I felt the LED brightness was a bit harsh. Even turning the lights down, I found the LEDs to be a bit too "piercing".
So I came up with a cover for the LED strips. Using a modified lens made for aluminum LED light channels, I simply attached it over the top of the strips using very thin cable ties.
The harshness of the LED direct light has been replaced by nice diffused glows. Brightness is not affected at all and I still have my LED strips turned down from the default.
The result is exactly what I was looking for.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man spooky should just hire you
can u provide link for where you got those covers?
Thanks

#7526 1 year ago

if you guys want to add more content to the adult setting category in the next update... Well, I guess i would be ok with that too..

#7567 1 year ago

So update, checked it out and the center target that triggers randomly (only is the center target), and the target has it's end cap still on, everything is dark black down there at the tips so not seeing issue. Running switch test also as suggested and not getting weird or off triggers either so this is really weird. I can play the game sometimes just fine over and over without it happening but then randomly the game just will hit that center target on reset by itself several times in a single game. Frustrating since I got everything finally fixed up and dialed in and this starts happening.
Target pops up on reset, skillshot triggers as success and it pops down and up again. This has lead to folks getting some really inflated scores when trying out the machine.

noooo my favorite mode that I can often score. Love the simple roving target mode... leave it be Or simply add in a way that it ends sooner perhaps for "bad shots".

I have same exact issue but mine is triggering as skill shot missed, right when the targets pop up, weird. No weird switch issues that I can find.

#7572 1 year ago

Is it like random or all the time for you? I can have a bunch of games in a row fine without issue. Then suddenly I'll have a game or two with the drops triggering on the reset or multiple times in one game. It's really random where it feels like it gets fixed and other times it's just non stop back to back.

yes mine is very intermittent, some times it happens sometimes it doesnt. Weird

3 weeks later
#8098 1 year ago

did anyone come up with a fix for random skill shot missed triggers? Was it just an adjustment for one of the coils?
Thanks

1 month later
#10184 1 year ago

I’ll just say I’m so glad I didn’t have to pay to see this new Halloween movie .

#10263 1 year ago

Is your drop target going up and down upon hitting start button?
Mine was doing that alot, would just give free successful skillshots cause the drop target kept going up and down each ball.

How did you fix it ? Mine is still doing random missed skill shots and Im pretty sure it has to do with these three drop targets. I adjusted the coils, but still does it

#10268 1 year ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Posted awhile ago about random switch being triggered when the ball is ejected into the shooter lane. Go into switch test and see if Switch 17 is registered as being hit. Confirmed with Spooky that a Switch 17 is actually not present in the game, but a phantom 'hit' is triggered for Switch 17 on the PROC board. They had me cut the pin in Switch 17 position on the board, and it took care of it.

Thanks man, must have missed this before, I will try it. I tried banging on the machine before and didnt see any switch registering, but i will try it again

2 weeks later
#10899 1 year ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

A friend set up his NIB machine last night and is having balls get stuck on the upper playfield. There is not enough room for the ball to pass through the area pictured. Any ideas on how to fix this?
[quoted image]

Ive been through this, Pinkitten helped out. You have to take a heat gun and heat up the corner and bend it open then put it back in the machine, dont need to sand it down
take it out, apply heat here, bend it open then put it back

IMG_6346 (resized).jpegIMG_6346 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#11603 1 year ago

how much bigger, mine says 818mb

#11613 1 year ago

is there a usb slot at the front of the machine to update?

#11621 1 year ago

Very good update

#11702 1 year ago

After the update my ghost "skill shot missed" has disappeared. Hopefully it stays that way.

#11919 1 year ago

Nevermind my stupid missed skill shot is back

5 months later
#14059 10 months ago

Haven’t played my Halloween in months so updated it and played a game . Good news is my ghost skill shot missed is gone. Bad news ball got stuck again! I don’t even know where that black thing came from . Something always wrong and also my pumpkin doesn’t light up too

0FB997D5-8AD7-4091-A959-F98D33B1C6D9 (resized).jpeg0FB997D5-8AD7-4091-A959-F98D33B1C6D9 (resized).jpeg

does anyone know what that black thing is from?

#14068 10 months ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Looks like target foam from a stand up target.

Thanks I will investigate, thats what my machine is good at, constantly needs investigation!

1 week later
#14143 10 months ago

Ok I finally think I solved my ghost missed skill shot I blew some air on the optos and I think so far it’s ok ,
After some tweaking I am finally able to enjoy my machine and

I must say this game is a masterpiece !

1 week later
#14385 9 months ago

Ok turned on my Halloween to play a game got endless multi ball , never stopped what is the problem now ?

#14391 9 months ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok turned on my Halloween to play a game got endless multi ball , never stopped what is the problem now ?

Must be a code issue, happened when I was playing that bob and lynda mode and stacked with sanitarium.. machine went nuts.

#14439 9 months ago

I probably alreay said this, but this machine reminds me of my Heighway alien. Took years to get dialed in ,but once its dialed in, its a thing of beauty.

years i tell ya!

#14450 9 months ago

Yeah man I want my Halloween to work right too it’s a killer game with some simple code issues

Get the team who did Rick and morty on this the code is awesome in that game

1 week later
#14632 9 months ago

Mine stuck a few times any ideas ?
EDF0CC55-5716-4310-8F6C-C199E17734AB (resized).jpegEDF0CC55-5716-4310-8F6C-C199E17734AB (resized).jpeg

nevermind file name was spelled wrong on usb
hehe.

#14725 9 months ago

Guys my bob and lynda mode is a lot shorter and is missing THE most important move clip since the update
Is there some setting Im missing?
Thanks

#14727 9 months ago

You can complete Bob and Lynda now without the balcony shot. If adult mode is on, you can still go and make the shot to the balcony for a bonus and you get the boobies scene. But it's no longer required part of the mode

Hmm. my adult setting is on, maybe I need to switch it off and on again !

#14729 9 months ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Did you finish the mode with the left ramp or the balcony shot?

i cant remember excactly.. but I think neither, I think it ends now with the drop targets near the ramps.

2 weeks later
#15037 8 months ago

sweet! Going to get it now!

#15073 8 months ago
Quoted from toro1966:

Hey folks - got a replacement part because the original was molded so it wouldn’t let the ball through. Just confirming that the two screws are the only thing holding it down - correct?
New one isn’t pre drilled so I’ll have to make an educated guess, drill some through holes and install. Thanks![quoted image][quoted image]

This has been discussed many times in previous posts. there are two screws holding that piece in. Remove the two screws and the molding. Use a heat gun to the left corner and bend it so the gap is wider. Let it cool down then put it back in

#15077 8 months ago
Quoted from toro1966:

Thanks. They sent me a replacement piece so I’m leaning towards just installing that. Thoughts?

Give it a try I was also sent a repwlacment but the problem persisted , heat gun solved my issue

#15117 8 months ago

The code update is awesome but my machine is still a bit tady buggy

1) Sometimes the drained ball doesn't register, I think its just the leveling of the machine not a big deal
2) Servos need to be replaced.. ugh, go with the metal servos
3) I still get skill shot missed sometimes randomly as someone else motioned I think it has to do with some sort of switch at the back of the playfield, can someone tell me more which switch and what you did about it?

Thanks!

#15119 8 months ago

The ball when launched passes right over/near the right orbit switch, so it can clip that switch triggering it and that will negate the skill shot, I adjusted my rollover to not stick out as much, helped a little but still it can happen. I adjusted the switch to the point that it didn't happen anymore, but then it was causing shots to the right orbit to sometimes not register on fast balls, so I had to put it back. Some folks with UM have had similar issue with the right orbit triggering apparently during launch. This is likely happening to you as well.

I guess the fix would be to put it in the code to deactivate that switch until the skill shot is hit or something, at least the first pass over the switch

#15184 8 months ago

kind of annoying was having a good game, then this. How did you guys fix this?

IMG_8127 (resized).jpegIMG_8127 (resized).jpeg
#15188 8 months ago

That was a good play! Had several multiballs and modes at once. If the balls didnt get stuck it would have been my new high score!

#15232 8 months ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Holy crap guys this machine Rocks now!! Just completed the wizard mode. This machine gets my pulse rate up like none other. Bravo Spooky
[quoted image]

hey man where did you get that michael meyers plastic for the topper?

#15243 8 months ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Yeah I got it on Etsy and then my wife painted it. It is made of wood. Hopefully you can still pick one up!

how did you mount it up there?

2 weeks later
#15384 7 months ago

Man I’ll never sell my Halloween any game that shows boobs after making some good shots is a keeper for life

#15404 7 months ago

I never got this far before amazing game
Hands hurt !

IMG_8266 (resized).jpegIMG_8266 (resized).jpeg
#15409 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Nice progress, Mo! Better than I do.

Yo bro, you need more cowbell!

2 weeks later
#15560 7 months ago

Awesome code update! This game is getting closer and closer to being one of my top favorites!

#15583 7 months ago
Quoted from gregcube:

Drive The Evil Back!

I yell DTEB when my wife starts pestering me.

#15621 7 months ago

October coming guys! going to open the windows, have that cool breeze come in the house, wear my sweat shirt and sweat pants, have two bags of candy ready to go and play my Halloween machine!
Love my spooky machines.

#15647 6 months ago

My pumpkin flasher works very intermittingly. I isolated it to the top wire that connects to the bulb, squeezing it makes the light go off. anyone know where I can get a replacement ?
Thanks

2 months later
#16312 4 months ago

Is the website down? Ive been trying to download the new update code.

#16327 4 months ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I downloaded the new code tonight. The website was up and running.

Thanks, my orbi network was blocking the website for some reason

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.