IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6889 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 205639 (resized).png
IMG_4275 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newmanjerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2779 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Well, it is limited to 1,000 (or 1,250 I guess because everyone could have ordered LEs)

I thought the run was 1250 total for both Halloween and Ultraman?? 750-Halloween 500-Ultraman

#2781 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nope. 1250 Ween & 500 Ultra.

Gotcha. thanks.

2 months later
#4606 2 years ago
Quoted from Boycer:

Thanks for the car idea. Put one in today. Looks great!
[quoted image][quoted image]

where to buy? thanks

3 weeks later
#5244 1 year ago
Quoted from apessino:

Finally unboxed/setup my new CE, and:
1) The left upper field flipper does not work. Using the Coil Test I can hear a faint sound of the coil firing but the flipper does not move at all. Either the coil is busted or the flipper was not installed properly (hopefully the latter). I will investigate tonight. Has anyone else had this issue?
2) The subway metal flap at the right return is not flush with the playfield, as is the one on the left side. Balls entering the right return get stuck 100% of the time. I will look into that as well, but it also appears to have been installed wrong.
3) The hand/knife piece of the topper was not attached and was loose in the box (luckily the whole thing was wrapped in a blanket and it did not get damaged, even if it's a pretty flimsy piece of plastic). There is supposed to be a (tiny) retaining screw on the side of the piece that mounts to the shaft that's missing. Should be an easy fix once I find a screw that small.
Other than this, the game looks great. I hope to get to play it soon...

Shit like this makes me nervous... newish to the hobby.. I'm #495 and paid already.. fingers crossed

#5249 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Best way to learn is when shit breaks! But yeah, it stings a bit when you’re doing it on a 9k brand new game for sure.

Understood.

#5378 1 year ago
Quoted from tp:

Alls well when Michael has time to unwind and get blood on his hands. I must say with that much blood on his hands he'll be hanging around for a long time...
[quoted image]

is that red marker

#5381 1 year ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I may have a friend who wants it. I am going to be willing to go cheaper than anyone else listed but not walking away anymore after getting offers pm’d.

so your friend will get a pin that will suck in your opinion...

userious (resized).pnguserious (resized).png
1 month later
#6462 1 year ago

#495 butter up and running... It's a awesome looking pin and a great packing job! It's my first spooky pin and they did a great job packaging this up, plus I was stoked with the 2 very nice quality shipping blankets... my stern didn't have that, haha.... Love the little things....

hwn495 (resized).JPGhwn495 (resized).JPG
#6471 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Do the butter cabs come wrapped in blankets? That's interesting
I have been watching people getting their machines and I actually think Spooky's choice for wrapping the machines could use some improvements going forward. When my machine arrived it had a big hole in it and a strap missing. I started to see a pattern looking at people's boxes arriving with a hole in same location. My conclusion: the cardboard substrate they used is too thin and the strap could be upgraded-may try an embossed .035+ poly or HD steel. Shippers or handlers are probably sliding the machines around grabbing the strap and ripping a hole in the box at the same time. I inspected mine for damage and it was all good, but I do see an issue. Shipping with Fed Ex, R & L, etc. is like playing Russian roulette nowadays. The way they handle freight is scary.
-ps post a pic of your full size stand up Michael-looks cool

I guess so for the extra grand one shells out! The blankets were 79" x 70" , my straps and box was in perfect shape from RL... My buddy who's been in this hobby forever said it was packed very nice, his only concern was the topper getting bent.... RL had that tip'n tell deal on the box also which I thought was cool... I bought the mike myers from Party City and plan on re-dressing him with more padding to make it look more real. So far game play is really cool but I'm a amateur so all these pins are cool to me!!!

hwn4951 (resized).JPGhwn4951 (resized).JPGhwn4952 (resized).JPGhwn4952 (resized).JPG
5 months later
#11014 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Hi folks,
For those interested in the Sanitarium Getaway cars, I have a bunch in production right now and hope to have some for sale by the end of the week.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

throw me on the list please..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider newmanjerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=newmanjerry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.