20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6889 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 205639 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miyagipins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1943 2 years ago

#237 and super excited!

#1981 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

When will 681 be finished?

at the current pace spooky told me of 20 per week, you are 500 off which is 25 weeks. That puts you at Mid June.
Rudimentary math is your friend bud.

#2001 2 years ago

For those of you who have received your cabinet already, How hard was the out of the box setup? Instructions came in the box I hope for the initial setup and testing?

#2015 2 years ago
Quoted from jdlang11:

I have to ask the basic question. Have you ever setup a pinball? If not please youtube it. There are a few really good videos on how to. Most notably Spooky has their own style of wrapping their games. Only remove enough plastic to put legs on. But also if you need more help then call Spooky.
Enjoy this masterpiece!!
Josh

Yep, this is my first home machine. So it will be a first time experience. Just didn't know how complicated it was to setup for a first timer. I will YouTube some stuff, but if you have a specific video in mind, please share.
Thanks

#2110 2 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Any update on the new code drop?! Can't wait to see it.

Any ideas or rumors as to what will be in this code drop?

2 weeks later
#2329 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Got my call from my distro regarding butter/no butter and payment... Getting closer... I'm crazy excited...
Jeff

Rad. 237 here. I should be getting an email or call from my distro within a week me thinks.

1 week later
#2569 2 years ago

Another week or two until mine gets here.

Woooot!

Anyone buy other Halloween merchandise like shirts or anything to celebrate on shipment day??
Bake a Michael Myers cake or open a nice bottle of wine or whiskey?

Let’s talk how y’all celebrate this awesome pin showing up at your house.

#2622 2 years ago

Mine is on the line right now and I’m really hoping Im not impacted by the quality control issues from the past few weeks. This is my family’s first home pin and reading a few recent deliveries has me nervous.

#2680 2 years ago
Quoted from Tablewicked:

Just paid my invoice for #241! You shouldn’t be too long!

Just paid invoice for #237. So I’m right there with ya.
My bank wouldn’t wire to Canada, so I had to mail a check old school. Haha

#2788 2 years ago

Nice. My family and I plan to watch the original on the projector this weekend before ours comes home next week.

Quoted from underlord:

Just finished Halloween Kills. Damn. Just…damn.
I’m jonesing for this pin now. [quoted image]

#2792 2 years ago

Anyone get shipment notification this week and if so what number were you?

#2867 2 years ago

237 here. Invoiced 1/14 and paid. Still waiting for shipment notification hopefully any day.

As for code chatter the past couple days, Sounds like people expect way too much. I’ve played this on location several times on code 1.0.1 and was satisfied and there have been a ton of updates since then.

#2886 2 years ago

237 shipped today.
Sweeeeeeet

#2904 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

[quoted image]
Good number...

That wasn’t intentional but a nice coincidence nevertheless

1 week later
#3143 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Mine gets stuck here every game basically. At 6.5 and at 7[quoted image]

Ours is getting stuck there also exiting left on the center ramp. So far 4 times out of about 75 games. X marks the spot in my photo. Seems like that white rubber is pretty thick there or the metal to the right needs adjustment.

My plan: reset pitch using better level protractor that will arrive on Saturday. It is currently set to 6.5 but with my phone. Will ensure 6.5, or 6.66 for funsy is set, and if problem persists call spooky on Monday, unless folks here know the proper adjustment to make.

Other than that, my family is LOVING this pin since arrival 1/31/2022 (#237 for those who are keeping track). Code seems pretty good, except one random reboot cuz we did something funky logic wise. Shipped with 1.05.

My build quality was also good, and non butter decals were good.

I’ll do an official review after final adjustments and a couple hundred games.

F4007EAE-94F9-4909-9446-41D43CB4F335 (resized).jpegF4007EAE-94F9-4909-9446-41D43CB4F335 (resized).jpeg
#3151 2 years ago
Quoted from miyagiPins:

Ours is getting stuck there also exiting left on the center ramp. So far 4 times out of about 75 games. X marks the spot in my photo. Seems like that white rubber is pretty thick there or the metal to the right needs adjustment.
My plan: reset pitch using better level protractor that will arrive on Saturday. It is currently set to 6.5 but with my phone. Will ensure 6.5, or 6.66 for funsy is set, and if problem persists call spooky on Monday, unless folks here know the proper adjustment to make.
Other than that, my family is LOVING this pin since arrival 1/31/2022 (#237 for those who are keeping track). Code seems pretty good, except one random reboot cuz we did something funky logic wise. Shipped with 1.05.
My build quality was also good, and non butter decals were good.
I’ll do an official review after final adjustments and a couple hundred games. [quoted image]

Any recommendations? Spookyluke any thoughts before I call in next Monday?

#3155 2 years ago

It’s level left to right best I can tell. And the pitch I’ll know better after Saturday and I get the other tester. First pin so I’m easing into making play field adjustments but I’ll check the metal ramp height as suggested, and will update after I reset my pitch also. Hasn’t even happened today with another 20 games or so. My 14 year was playing it at 745am as I was starting to work. Haha. I had to say stop so I could focus on meetings. Loving it and will love it even more after it’s tuned in.

#3157 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

First, I would check to make sure that the metal ramp to the left is positioned just below the upper playfield. It should sit just under the wood on the front side. If it's too high the ball can get caught between the wood and metal. If it's too low the angle could be too steep causing the ball to want to rest between rubber and metal piece. You naturally want to position things so that gravity pulls the ball down the ramp, into the left habitrail. You could also try to just pull some of the slack from the rubber on that side. It's amazing how much you can adjust on a game, just by repositioning the rubbers a tiny bit.

You mentioned the metal ramp should sit just under the wood, is that just under the bottom edge (entire wood) or just under top edge of the play field wood?
Sorry for asking for the specifics.

#3160 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Maybe email me some photos [email protected]
I can take a look and see if I can pick out the issue!

Email sent. Thanks!!!

#3328 2 years ago
Quoted from John_C:

Just received CE #251 and working on getting everything dialed in.
Is there a way to adjust the three Michaels on the left side of the playfield so they all align?

Looks like they can be adjusted

Quoted from SpaceFury:

I did not notice them when I first unboxed the pin. They seem to be getting more visible with time.

Mine had footprints on the inside of the black back cabinet when I lifted the play field for maintenance. Someone walked on the inside of mine hahaha, must have been a spooky ghost.

#3332 2 years ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Congrats! Is your topper broken or just a bad angle

Mine had extra pumpkin topper pieces in the coin box that had to be installed.
Looks like those aren’t installed yet to me. Takes 5 seconds.

2 years later
#16655 62 days ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

I tuned down the shaker, found it just too strong so set it to medium which helped, but then went to low and it's been good since. I prefer the more subtle shaker effect over the overly strong and loud

Did you turn this down in the menu, or physically on the motor? I haven't noticed it in the menu before, and would love to turn mine down.
Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miyagipins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=miyagipins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.