Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcintyre905.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2847 2 years ago

139 here just arrived on Friday. Still dialing her in so far a lot of stuck balls haha. I have it at about a 7 that's with the back raised all the way and the front lowered all the way. Wondering if I take out the front bolts if I can get it on a better angle?

Screenshot_20220122-185644 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220122-185644 (resized).png
#2849 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

That doesn't sound right. What are you using to determine pitch? Phone apps are lousy.

Yea phone app. Any suggestions? First time owner here haha

#2851 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Can you show a picture of it where you have it on the playfield?

Sorry phone would be the only thing I have to take a photo with. I did a reading at the top middle before the ramps and the between the flippers.
The ball also gets stuck here a lot

PXL_20220121_212853214 (resized).jpgPXL_20220121_212853214 (resized).jpg
#2853 2 years ago

Get one of these. You can spend more and get a US made one but this is just fine.
Digital Level Protractor Inclinometer Magnetic Level Angle Meter Angle Finder Level Box Angle Measuring Tool for Carpentry, Building, Automobile, Masonry, etc.Silver+ Green amazon.com link »
The level needs to be placed on the playfield and not the glass. Also need to check for side to side level.

Sweet I'll pick up one on payday thank you!

#2897 2 years ago

I'm working with limited room so I was not able to fit the topper on but I made due with some L brackets and Comand strips

PXL_20220126_225104406 (resized).jpgPXL_20220126_225104406 (resized).jpg
#2931 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Video of what my problem is. This is while in coil test. I play 1 game from cold. Seems to be ok. By game 2 it starts doing this. Driving me nuts

Mine is doing this too! If you find out how to fix it please let me know. (First time pinball owner so I have no clue what I'm doing haha)

#2956 2 years ago

Looks great where did you get the blood drips I got one from the Elvira one but yours looks way better

#3035 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

Noticed a little damage from the ball coming up out of the center ramp.[quoted image]

I emailed them about that they said it's a common spot for wear and that I should paint if I wanted to but they also sent me a extra back piece incase it got too bad.

Is anyone else seeing crazy wear on the silver part on the pumpkin drain?
Also
My wife has some crazy glitch happen today where it just kept shooting ball after they would drain like a multiball but non stop and didn't stop until I turned to game off. Anyone else have that issue?

#3068 2 years ago

Show us where the ball is getting stuck on the middle playfield. It can happen in several places and each has it’s own fix.

Mine gets stuck here every game basically. At 6.5 and at 7

PXL_20220122_214850891 (resized).jpgPXL_20220122_214850891 (resized).jpg
#3076 2 years ago

Anyone else have a hard time put the lock down bar back on.

#3080 2 years ago

The latch on the right side is a pain in the ass but not crazy hard. Are you having problems with the latches?

The latches are fine just the left side doesn't wanna sit under the glass for some reason. Lock bar fits fine without the glass
Hard to see in the pick but the right side wants to go in the the left side is a no go

PXL_20220202_023741634 (resized).jpgPXL_20220202_023741634 (resized).jpg
#3081 2 years ago

Also is this pooched? I didn't even do anything just lifted the playfield up to look at a switch and when I put it back down and played the auto doesn't work anymore

PXL_20220202_021809236 (resized).jpgPXL_20220202_021809236 (resized).jpg
#3083 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey man. Inside your coin door there is a sticker that has service info.

Yea Im sending an email over now I tried to call but no luck

#3085 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Business hours are 7am-5pm Monday-Thursday. Outside that service will email anytime they can.
Also yes the coil is probably not in good shape. I can see where a tool or metal from something contacted and shorted on the side.

Oh didn't know the hours sorry email is sent!
Damn looks like I nicked the plunger when I was putting the playfield back down.

PXL_20220202_015525929 (resized).jpgPXL_20220202_015525929 (resized).jpg
#3087 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

All good we will help ya get it fixed! Always a solution!

Thanks I trust ya guys. Customer service so far has been amazing

#3093 2 years ago

Can someone tell me the measurements of their glass ?

#3125 2 years ago

Anyone change up the flipper rubbers? Are these super bands any good ?

#3128 2 years ago

I vote change them all and go with Titan. Super bands have very little give.

Are they just standard flipper size? Trying to see if I can find out what size all the rubbers are to replace them to titan

#3131 2 years ago

Oh shit awesome thank you

#3210 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Lifted my playfield for the first time. Have about 70 plays now, pumpkin seems to not be registering often during or after multiball, ball search eventually gives ball back, what's the purpose of the caster wheels on the back? They don't line up with the rails when playfield is up or anything
[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine has been doing this.

Is that similar to your pumpkin issue?

#3212 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I did it due to all the darkness and being tall. Well worth it IMO. Original is shown with stock settings, could be made better by tweaking settings.

How hard are these to install. I'm a noob lol

#3233 2 years ago

If I wanted to touch up the black anyone know the best way to go about it? Not really happy with how sloppy they were

PXL_20220207_154200294 (resized).jpgPXL_20220207_154200294 (resized).jpgPXL_20220207_154211092 (resized).jpgPXL_20220207_154211092 (resized).jpg

#3236 2 years ago

Black is the easiest to fix but you need to be careful. If you use the wrong type of paint or wrong sheen it will just look worse. What I would do is use an old cabinet makers trick. Black shoe polish works magic. Put it on a cloth and rub over the area that needs addressed. Looks very professional when done correctly.

Okay sweet I'll give the polish a shot! Thanks

#3237 2 years ago

Switched the flipper rubbers out for some pop of orange.

PXL_20220207_173832167 (resized).jpgPXL_20220207_173832167 (resized).jpgPXL_20220207_174131819 (resized).jpgPXL_20220207_174131819 (resized).jpg
#3287 2 years ago

Has anyone thought about taking the myers figures out and getting them painted more realistic?

#3292 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

The top Michael should be out of alignment to keep him safe. Gotta protect our favorite lil’ murderer.

Is this true? When my machine arrived the top was out a bit before I turned the machine on so I pushed it back was I not supposed to?

#3306 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Very funny spooky.[quoted image]

Is your hedge 2 insert pooched already?

#3315 2 years ago

I heard some peeps did something with the gamma on the screen? How does one fix that?

#3320 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

This setting was suggested on Rick & Morty and it helped tremendously, 85 Contrast, 25 Brightness, and Gamma On. The settings are on the back of the lcd.

Thank you I appreciate it

#3401 2 years ago

For those of you considering dropping some coin on the LCD upgrade. Don't do it until you change the factory settings on the one you have. The OEM display was not set at the factory to be looked down on. After all, who looks down on a monitor. It is always straight on. Because of that you need to tweak the settings. Here is what I used:
Brightness 40%
Contrast 80%
Gamma on
I'm 5' 11" and it looks considerably better with these settings.

This is perfect for me thank you once again!

#3457 2 years ago

Anyone elses machine freeze after being on for a bit?

#3464 2 years ago

So where should I check first ? How does one reload the software? Sorry first machine here

#3475 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

How long is "a bit" ? I've occasionally left mine on most of the day.. 6-8 hours with intermittent play, not had a lockup.

I'd say couple hours. I never leave it on for more than a couple hours at a time. I'll shoot spooky a email they have been amazing with customer service so far

#3515 2 years ago

Passed 1000 games today on my machine. Really love this thing and the amazing customer service at spooky

#3520 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That’s 40 plays a day, every day!

Lol guess I got a lot of time on my hands. Only had the machine since Jan 19th

#3590 2 years ago

I think I saw someone say something about how to fix the three pop up targets but I can't find the post. They don't always go down when they are hit

#3592 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

After some trial and error, here’s what worked for me: I used the existing spring and cut about 1/8” from each one. This added the right amount of tension while keeping the same spring shape.
If you plan to do this, have a few spare springs ready if it doesn’t work for you or you mess up. This is not a ‘do no harm’ mod as you’ll be cutting stuff, but spare springs are like $0.30.

Where does one buy spare springs haha

#3595 2 years ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I used some 10-364 springs I had previously ordered from Marco for a different game to replace the stock Spooky springs and they completely fixed the issue.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/10-364

Bless ordered.

#3598 2 years ago

Might paint this dude up and stick him here.

PXL_20220223_173240939.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220223_173240939.MP (resized).jpg
#3708 2 years ago
Quoted from CursedFrogurt:

Here are a few better pictures of what I think is causing my ball to get stuck. If it comes down the right hand return lane (Loomis) without enough velocity it stops. When I look at the metal lifting-thingy underneath the lane it's not flush with the playfield, it's a quarter inch (ish) raised. On the left return (Laurie) it's flush.

Gotta loosen the posts it will apparently flatten out then your tighten them back up

#3728 2 years ago

Hello owners - I have noticed a new issue on my powder coated speaker panel. It seems like dark spots are appearing. My guess is these spots were originally finger prints on the bare metal panel before is was coated. Why it has taken a few months to appear is a mystery. Does anyone have any expertise on the subject?
[quoted image]

I've noticed I got some wear in the powder coat on the lockdown bar

#3767 2 years ago

So question. Do I need a windows computer to update? Or can I load a usb from a mac?

#3778 2 years ago
Quoted from BigSilverPin:

Wanted to give a two thumbs up to Spooky customer service. My game arrived with some issues, the team was super cool to deal with and shipped me everything I needed to get back going. Compared to other pinball companies I've dealt with Spooky was A+. Thanks again Spooky!!

I can't speak for any other pinball companies but they deff have some of the best customer service I've ever seen. Mine arrived with a few issues as well and they sent everything out super fast. Hell my top side panel had a chip in it and they sent a whole new side panel!

#3787 2 years ago

Alright so I got my new drop target springs. Anyone have any good videos on how to switch them lol

#3817 2 years ago

Question is this wear normal for pinball games? How can I make this not look like shit lol it's kinda all a look at now

PXL_20220305_221548405.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220305_221548405.MP (resized).jpg
#3829 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Your posts have been interesting....believe you've put hundreds of games on the machine pretty early on ( a good thing imho), then some odd tech questions...
Scores and scores of threads regarding wear and tear when your firing a steel ball bearing at things.....I do understand these prices make everyone want to put on pf protectors ( I hate the way they feel) and keep the game as pristine as possible.
Just gotta decide if you're going to play the thing or not I guess. A defect is different, but wear and tear is part of it. I remember just seeing shooter lane pics, lol.
That's a " short scoop" ( very close to the flippers) and its gonna get nailed quite a bit...wouldn't worry much about it...just my take

Yea honestly have got a million questions haha first pin so I'm definitely a noob. Do you know where the spare mylar pieces are. I have a sheet I could cut but If they did include them somewhere I'd use them

#3834 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I meant it as compliment ( basic noob questions, but playing the hell out of the game)...speaks volumes to me...
The only way I knew they included a spare sheet was reading the " parts included" list, lol....had to go through all the packing I'd ripped off and found mine taped to the plastic....probably would have thrown it away otherwise.
As mentioned above, if it were me...I'd remove the one covering the steel protector, wax the area in FRONT of the protector, and place the new one there.....

Aw fuck I deff didn't see that and my box is in the garbage lol I will deff do what you recommended tho thank you

#3838 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Would have thrown mine out too, if I hadn't read the sheet ( which I rarely do)...was stoked they threw in some extra PCBLEDs, and stepper motors, so looked at it and went " shit, I've thrown them out"....fortunately didn't make the dumpster yet ( just the back of my truck)...so my diving turned the sheet up.
Definitely don't forget to clean, then wax the area your going to lay the mylar on....can be a PITA, or remove art if you pull it down the road ( at your rate of play, could be a few months, lol).
Seriously, that front scoop is absolutely brutal ( as you're aware)...so not a bad idea to put something in front of the protector...

Yea I play a lot haha I'm cleaning like every week lol can't seem to get the lines out infront of the lane infront of the flippers or the orbit.

#3852 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Hey everybody! The new code is officially out, so you can all go get your Don't Fear the Reaper goodness. Play the hell out of it and get us some feedback!
PS, if we don't answer for about 3 hours it's cause we're seeing The Batman

So first time updating am I supposed to keep the USB in the machine after I restart after the update? I'm getting this when I turn the machine on and I won't go any further ? Did I fuck up lol

PXL_20220306_163304662 (resized).jpgPXL_20220306_163304662 (resized).jpg
#3854 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Did you check the filename after downloading the code? They may have to help you un-brick your machine is that's what happened.

File name is code_h78.pkg

#3856 2 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Same thing here …now what

I sent a email to Luke I'll let you know if I hear anything

#3858 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

All games can be finicky on what usb sticks you use, maybe try a different usb stick with Spooky instructions again.

Brand new usb seemed to upload it perfectly fine. Just happened after the reboot

#3865 2 years ago

Question should I just turn my machine off til we find a solution?

Quoted from lpeters82:

I've been in touch with David Fawsma. PMs have been sent to those who posted with David's personal email.

Thank you! Email sent

#3883 2 years ago

Once again great customer service. After some emails looks like I have it unbricked lol and new code will be fixed tomorrow

#3891 2 years ago

What damn size is this I've bought like 2 sets for wrenches and nothing fit lol what does everyone else use lol

PXL_20220306_180939915 (resized).jpgPXL_20220306_180939915 (resized).jpg
#3893 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I would remove the rubber oring and use a 1/4" deep socket. Will have to move the ramp a little.

Okay I'll try that thank you! Now what about this mess. How am I supposed to change out these springs lol

PXL_20220306_181603657 (resized).jpgPXL_20220306_181603657 (resized).jpg
#3897 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Unplug the connector and take the entire bracket out, change out the springs and put it back. Plug the connector back in.

There seems to be a bunch of stuff overlapping the screws so it won't come out freely
Also I was sent the new code after the first one bricked my machine and it bricked my machine again. If this is how this is gonna go everytime I'm gonna be really annoyed

#3922 2 years ago
Quoted from Alsiggitysauce:

Does anyone here have a Mac? I literally don't have any pcs in my house. I want to update my Halloween but I don't want to screw anything up. He website specifically says you can't format this on a mac that it needs to be formatted to FAT32, but If I recall correctly CANT you format a usb stick on a mac to FAT32?

Yea unfortunately didn't work on my Mac either. Frustrating in 2022 to be windows only.

#3943 2 years ago

Okay got the update finally. I never noticed or saw the myers moving but now after the update they are definitely moving around lol

#3983 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Code updated to v1.06, noticed some nice new features!
Unfortunately, it didn't make me a better pinball player, so I still don't get to see a lot of them!

Haha this is me right now. Bummed the update wipes the scores cause I've been trying to beat my GC score for a few weeks now lmfao but oh well just gonna keep practicing. Right now I'm trying to figure out nudging lol super excited to see all the new bells and whistles

#4017 2 years ago

So would the new code cause this? I have not changed anything else but but this started today the right flipper is way louder now

#4019 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

I believe this is whats known as coil hum. I'm not sure what causes it but I believe this is considered normal.
Jeff

I was fine with the hum but now the right is significantly louder than the left

#4064 2 years ago

Did they lower the points of some things? Was the headstone ball save 1m before this update?

#4080 2 years ago

Welp guess I really have the change the springs now lol I'm about 1400 games in

PXL_20220308_165505058 (resized).jpgPXL_20220308_165505058 (resized).jpg
#4090 2 years ago

Alright so it broke. I'm assuming playing like this is not a good idea and I should wait til I get a replacement? Hopefully from spooky just waiting for a reply back

PXL_20220308_213856094 (resized).jpgPXL_20220308_213856094 (resized).jpg
#4092 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It doesn't matter playing it but unless there's a software adjustment it won't think the drops have all been knocked down

So I did tap it when it was up and it did still register. Just didn't know if this would fuck up the ball or whatever. Also are these all common sizes? if I found some spares online they would work?

#4095 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well it isn't getting hit by a ball so I can't imagine any damage happening to anything.
No idea personally on the size of the drops

It's actually sticking up a bit above the PF so the ball can hit it

Quoted from SDVmnt:

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0021-00-71
I'm betting shipping will kill you. I always end up with a bunch of stuff in my cart there trying to justify the shipping on a cheap part.
My bet is spooky will take care of you.

Haha bless I'll see if one of my Canadian stores have it

#4097 2 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0021-00-71
I'm betting shipping will kill you. I always end up with a bunch of stuff in my cart there trying to justify the shipping on a cheap part.
My bet is spooky will take care of you.

https://pinballmedics.ca/product/williams-bally-frosted-rollover-drop-target/ these are the same right?

#4167 2 years ago

Okay that target fix was easy I don't know why I was so scared to do it. Switched out the springs while I was at it

#4180 2 years ago

So change out my first drop target looked like I did everything right but it's not registering when it's going down. I emailed spooky support but hoping I can get a faster response here lol

#4182 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Drop target goes down and activates a switch. Don;t have it so don;t know if it's an opto of physical switch, but get in there and look to see what it does when it's dropped, and what it's not doing that the others are.

So when I took the old one out there was a tab and the back that was painted black so I used a black marker and did the same thing to the new one. Do you think it's not dark Enough to hit the sensor?

#4184 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Huh...could be.
Make sure to check it's the same length and everything and should be breaking the opto. Also test the opto it's and make sure it's working.

Yea exact match. It's popping back up when it needs to I just don't know what else to cover the piece up with other than marker

#4185 2 years ago

When I do a switch test it doesn't recognize when it that one goes down

#4187 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What aboot with your finger?

I can't really hit it with my finger. I took the board off and it looks like there is black tickers on the other ones.

PXL_20220311_235456146 (resized).jpgPXL_20220311_235456146 (resized).jpg
#4189 2 years ago

Alright so I found a sticker and used that and it's working now lol

PXL_20220312_000320978 (resized).jpgPXL_20220312_000320978 (resized).jpg
#4212 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Hey guys, just letting y'all know there is a 1.06B update uploaded to the website for Halloween with some bug fixes. Thought I posted this yesterday but I guess it didn't send. Enjoy!

Sweet! And just to confirm with the last update it made it so I can't brick my machine right? Lol cause I'm gonna try on my Mac first and see if it works

#4244 2 years ago

Has anyone heard back from tech support? Been ghost mo

Quoted from adamross:

In the new code I'm always hearing "10 seconds!!" but have no idea what he's referring to?

Blood drops time out I believe is what your talking about

2 weeks later
#4597 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I posted about this possible fix weeks ago and it got completely skipped over. This was the same fix JJP made mid production for the saucer on Pirates. Good to hear that it works for Halloween too. Did you have to make any modifications or did the screw holes just line up?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/84#post-6823900

Was this easy to install

1 week later
#4826 2 years ago
Quoted from spooky_dj:

I'm personally not a huge fan of music pins, but if it's gloves we're talking about...
[quoted image]
Also acceptable:[quoted image]

I would buy a blink pin in a second.

#4937 2 years ago

Are most people gonna change out the pumpkin scoop? If so what's the best option? Always bounces back 99% of the time for me

#4943 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

If they don't switch to the more standard one, which it seems they should since it appears to be a fix, I will be.

Noob here but what is the best one to switch to? I'm having to do my first switch on my dad's Rush machine soon so figured good time to find out how to change mine

1 week later
#5468 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:If so, here is the write up:
https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/EVS-1512/grecian-gold-vein#collapse4464
It clearly states that it should be hit with a clear powder for best protection. Spooky is spraying them with clear coat which isn’t the same. The manufacturer recommends PSS-2974 for a top coat. It is an automotive grade clear powder. Put that on the armor and I think the problem is fixed.
[quoted image]

Do you think spooky will send everyone new side rails that are done correctly? Or are we s.o.l

#5652 1 year ago

Sorry about the noise
I've noticed this happens now whenever you sink a hedge none of the other knives do this and it's the only time it doesn't light up

#5705 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

Do you already have another mode active? Does the game recognize you hit that scoop?

Nope happens from the start of the game. The only time the light doesn't work is when I sink a hedge ball

1 week later
#6018 1 year ago

Still having the hardest time updating using a Mac. I've formatted the Usb using a windows computer and still nothing.

2 weeks later
#6459 1 year ago

Got my blade signed yesterday I think it looks great even put a sheet of mylar overtop to protect it

PXL_20220605_180904851.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220605_180904851.MP (resized).jpg
9 months later
#13272 1 year ago

So have not played my machine in a bit and decided to play a round or two today but during the first game the ball went into the pumpkin scoop and never returned even after a shake and ball locate. Now it seems none of my servos are working

Anyone run into this problem

#13274 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Go into Settings and then Switch Test and Servo Test and figure out what is and isn't working.
Check the fuses on the Pinotaur board as well.
RM

Went into servo test and nothing worked.
How do I check the fuse? Sorry still need to pins

#13277 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Here's part of the Pinotaur board on the bottom of the playfield.
See the area that has the fuses? There is one marked Servos.
To check if a fuse is blown, IIRC there are little green LEDs by each fuse that are lit if the fuse is OK, otherwise you have to pull the fuse out and check continuity with a meter.[quoted image]

This is in the top part behind the back glass or under the table

5 months later
#15637 7 months ago

Hoping I can get some help. Awhile back I turned on my machine that we have not played in a bit and the flippers wouldn't work for some reason. Was told it could be a fuse but then I had some life stuff happen and I wasn't focused on dealing with anything. Fast forward to tonight I turned on the machine to see if the problem was happening and it looks like they work now but the machine is searching for balls when I press start. I've did a coil test and everything works and the balls are there.

Any idea what's causing this? I emailed spooky but seeing if someone here knows faster

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 49.99
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcintyre905.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=mcintyre905 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.