IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0488 (resized).jpg
IMG_0487 (resized).jpg
IMG_0482 (resized).jpg
IMG_0486 (resized).jpg
IMG_0484 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider llabnip1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5859 1 year ago

570 is up and running. Zero damage. Zero issues. Lockdown bar does not feel tacky.
One question. Where am I supposed to put the mylar and when does the topper go off? My fist is in the down position and sometimes it raises up and stabs the back box. Does it go off in attract? Beautiful pin. Thanks to the Spooky team.

16523203080972244970078815881447 (resized).jpg16523203080972244970078815881447 (resized).jpg
#5868 1 year ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

My wife isn’t into pinball much. She definitely is loving Halloween. I was surprised how much she was enjoying it last night. We shut off all the lights and played a few games. What a light show. I feel embarrassed to say I was listening to other people and their criticism before playing it myself. If this isn’t a perfect example for me to not listen to others then Heck slap me again.

I was feeling the same way and then after a few games last night I'm giggling like a school girl. This pin shoots like a love letter to pinball. Packed with super fun , satisfying shots. I'm only a few games in so I can't speak to code, but damn that Linda and Bob mode is so fun. Slam the drops, hit the ramp and go to town on the butt pretzel. Who could ask for more?

#5883 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

And at its proper position to the right of Lebowski.[quoted image]

I call that section "boutique alley"". Awesome topper btw!

#5884 1 year ago
Quoted from IVPinball:

How are people's experiences with Spooky's service department? I've been waiting for a week, but no response to my issues and questions email. They were mighty quick when I indicated I wanted to buy a Halloween, not so much now that I've paid for it.

The phone support is INCREDIBLE! Really no reason to email if at all possible

1 month later
#6538 1 year ago

Pretty sweet! Thanks John C

20220612_130423 (resized).jpg20220612_130423 (resized).jpg
1 year later
#16010 5 months ago

Are we getting new code for the holiday?

1 week later
#16114 4 months ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

Please bring back the longer creaking door nail filing scene!

Please. A couple of huge disappointments from the last update

#16208 4 months ago

Tell me what you all think about this. After updating and playing the final wizard mode several time after adjusting it in settings all is good except for multiple balls being sent out of shooter lane and ball save running for quite a while before turning off. Doesn't seem right. Is wizard supposed to be mostly multi ball?

My servos have always vibrated and are still. All three have worked flawless since unboxing

#16214 4 months ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

The ball saves in the wizard mode are very generous...especially for the first location. In terms of multiballs each new location is provides an add-a-ball, so it's possible to play the entire mode after the first location as a multiball. Full disclosure, we're going to be tweaking the second balls just a bit.

Dude awesome!! Glad to hear that I'm good. The thing has been a dream since I unboxed it. I've only really lifted the glass to put Vimtoman all over her. Thanks Spooky team for going above and beyond everytime

#16215 4 months ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Dude awesome!! Glad to hear that I'm good. The thing has been a dream since I unboxed it. I've only really lifted the glass to put Vimtoman all over her. Thanks Spooky team for going above and beyond everytime

I shouldn't have let the gallery worry me. But they put the fear in me so when she started kicking out balls I thought I was screwed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider llabnip1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=llabnip1972 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.