Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#191 2 years ago

141 checking in

5 months later
#4295 2 years ago

Is the multiball insert fixed?

#4349 2 years ago

Seems like a crapshoot as far as receiving the fix or not. Thanks

Quoted from John_C:

I am #251 and the insert IS NOT fixed, though according to posts here in this thread my machine was built well after the fix was announced. A friend of mine with a lower-numbered machine has the fixed insert.

3 months later
#6911 1 year ago

#410 landed today. Amazing game, great job Spooky.

BE3894DB-2AA3-41C7-B4BB-4BE6AB0C13E6 (resized).jpegBE3894DB-2AA3-41C7-B4BB-4BE6AB0C13E6 (resized).jpeg
#6915 1 year ago

I feel like the felt protectors give too much wiggle in the game so I removed them. Had anyone done that and are you worried about the decals?

1 week later
#7138 1 year ago

Getting this when I try and unzip files:

“code_H78.pkg” cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

Suggestions

#7141 1 year ago

Tried that it did not work, will try again.

Quoted from RussMyers:

Don't try to unzip it, just leave it as it is.
USB drive 4-32gb in size, formatted FAT32
Turn the game on and when it's finished booting just insert the USB drive into the cable just inside the coin door on the left, and it should immediately start the update
When it says it's done, turn the game off, take the USB drive back out and turn the game back on and you should be on 1.08
RM

#7143 1 year ago

On windows but seems to be formatted correct?

2BC6A1F0-809B-4749-A4CC-1376EDABB9FF (resized).jpeg2BC6A1F0-809B-4749-A4CC-1376EDABB9FF (resized).jpeg
#7145 1 year ago

The Law has spoken! Thank You

Quoted from TheLaw:

CANNOT use a mac.
They are pretty clear on this on the site.

#7303 1 year ago

My armor if starting to discolor in areas of contact. I have seen some posts on this, is there a fix? Does Spooky have any way to address it?

6BC6609A-9DE5-47F1-9811-A3A6C059A9E3 (resized).jpeg6BC6609A-9DE5-47F1-9811-A3A6C059A9E3 (resized).jpeg9FF024C0-1868-4A21-9877-DFFFD32016F6 (resized).jpeg9FF024C0-1868-4A21-9877-DFFFD32016F6 (resized).jpeg
#7318 1 year ago

Thank You

Quoted from underlord:

Spraymax 2k clear coat in a can. Yours looks not bad. Do NOT sand to prep. Just light rag cleaning or else the bronze coating will rub out.

2 weeks later
#7643 1 year ago

Anyone know the color used for the CE powedercoating? Seems to be fraught with problems.

#7660 1 year ago

It’s gonna look nice next to Nine Ball

Quoted from Flash71:

#955 here. Butter notification sent from Joe at PinballSTAR yesterday. Getting closer!!!!

1 week later
#7872 1 year ago

I too am receiving replacement armor. Can you please explain what you used and the process to clear?

Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Sadly- both. I wanted to get my replacement armor powered in clear like the manufacturer recommended but couldn't because Spooky already sprayed them with satin 2 part automotive clear. So my opinion was to redo everything (sandblast and start over) or put on a better coat of automotive clear. I choose the clear coat opinion. It turned out pretty good. Time will tell. By the way, I went gloss and like it way better than the satin finish.
[quoted image]

#7905 1 year ago

Yep, I paid for the replacement armor as I was not the original owner.

Quoted from jk2171:

The warranty on the powder coating apparently only applies to the original owner. This is what Morgan at Spooky told me after inquired. Caught me a tad off-guard as they have been excellent on other issues, and have sent me numerous parts under warranty.

1 week later
#8164 1 year ago

How do I leave a review?

cite="#7096880">Leave a review on pinside! You sound like you love it as much as I do. People need to hear from you! This game is a f’n BLAST. I’ve got a GZ STH DP TMNT JP AIQ GOTG and Mando at my disposal and I havnt bothered to play any of them since I picked up HWN and ACNC.

3 weeks later
#9072 1 year ago

Anyone try foam impact deadening tape for pumpkin rejects?

#9134 1 year ago

I was not the original buyer of me CE and had to pay for replacements. I am of the understanding that if you are the original buyer, you get a replacement.

Quoted from Deez:

I just checked on my halloween and the powder coat is all worn down completely to black on the lock down receiver corners as well as the side rails. Is Spooky offering warranty replacements on these parts? Anyone know? I haven't called them yet.

#9245 1 year ago

That stuff is ridiculous. Only 10 plays crap. It’s a way to say your a buthole without saying it. < 500 plays = buthole

Quoted from Colsond3:

This is for all the people who list their pins acting like it’s some accomplishment to be selling a game with 25 plays on it.[quoted image]

#9321 1 year ago

Had the same problem. pm me and we can work through it.

blockquote cite="#7155085">I have 1 small issue so far. My left flipper button periodically gets stuck where it won't come back out and the flipper stays up. Do you guys think it will work itself out or do I need to just replace the button?

#9331 1 year ago

Awesome!
blockquote cite="#7155740">I had a similar issue but it was an easy fix. The leaf switches behind the button are too close together and would stayed "closed". just separate them a few mm and you're good to go!

Quoted from finnflash:

I think I have it working. Played many games with no sticking. Thanks

#9539 1 year ago

Where did you get the replacement servos?

Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

If anyone else's hedge Michaels are having seizures the fix is to simply replace the servo. I though it was possibly something else since my game was brand new and it was occurring at all 3 servos. What are the odds all 3 new servos failed, right? Anyway, I dropped in new servos and the problem went away.
Also, I pulled out a bit more slack from the wire loom as I didn't feel there was enough. Be mindful when pulling out more slack to maintain the different lengths in order to identify which plug is which.

1 week later
#9988 1 year ago

Happened to me and I believe it to still be a thing. I would say just clear coat the armor (rails and lock down bar) to put it to rest.

Quoted from DropGems:

Have a ce coming. Read somewhere here about the gold armor turning black… is this still a thing and is it avoidable? Thx

#10049 1 year ago

Just do it, better safe than sorry. The issue seems to be rampant.

Quoted from DropGems:

You think I need to clear coat a #712 or you think they clear coated it out by then?

#10076 1 year ago

More pics please!

Quoted from hassellcastle:

Just received in today CE #553. I bought out someone’s deposit spot, so this one is for resale in our store. Because you just can’t have enough Halloween.
I know there are haters. But I think most of those really haven’t ever played it or put much time on it. I personally love the game, CE #298 is bolted to my floor at home.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#10166 1 year ago

If your are not the original owner you have to but the new lock down bar and rails.

Quoted from qbass187:

Hey guys,
I’m picking up a Halloween CE shortly and it’s
got the common blackening on the lockdown bar and rails. What’s everyone doing for this? Is there any solution besides new powder coat?

#10176 1 year ago

I have both as well and love the differences.

Quoted from djsolzs:

10 days in on Godzilla Prem 4 days in on Halloween - completely different games. Godzilla is more fun no doubt - BUT I’ve got more games on Halloween that Godzilla at this point. Can’t stop pressing start - it still can be cleaned up so much more. I really hope this next year has a lot of focus on the game.

#10358 1 year ago

Yep, no reason it should not fit.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Make sure your sheet is sliding all the way back into the back plastic channel and make sure your game is perfectly level side to side as it can unsquare the cabinet and make for tricky glass return.

2 weeks later
#10876 1 year ago

This is the top version and aggressively priced. The butter cabinet, I believe. is direct printed rather than a decal.

Quoted from qbass187:

I'm new to Spooky pins. what's the difference between a regular CE and one with a "Butter Cab"?

#11044 1 year ago

Any information on using and external subwoofer?

4 weeks later
#11714 1 year ago

Can I have second dibs

Quoted from djsolzs:

Im happy to send to you if you wanna send a pm

1 week later
#12056 1 year ago

Anyone have a problem after the code update where the machine seems to cycle through rebooting? It eventually settles and I can play a game but if not played it recycles through start up. I re-updated the code and it did not change anything.

#12059 1 year ago

Where did you get it? Not on the site anymore.

Quoted from K9Marshal:

I reinstalled 1.08a and sticking with that code until this shit gets resolved. They have been taking about 1.09 for sooo long I don’t get how there are this many issues

#12063 1 year ago

If anyone has a usb with 108 and are willing to mail it to me, please send me a PM. I will cover shipping of course.

#12075 1 year ago

Updated with the old code and it’s doing the same. Need to call Spooky.

Quoted from K9Marshal:

The code was in this forum a few pages back
Post 12013

#12077 1 year ago

It will boot up and I can start and play a game. If I don’t start a game a black screen comes on and it reboots.

Quoted from Geeterman1:

What’s it doing?

#12084 1 year ago

Did not move it at all.

Quoted from K9Marshal:

Did you move the game at all? Could be something as simple as something coming unplugged - maybe even from vibration. This happened to my tna 2.0 when it first arrived due to some connectors in the backbox unseating

#12092 1 year ago

How to I do a full reinstall?

Quoted from Lostcause:

Was that with a full reinstall? If not might be worth trying, it puts 1.08a on as well.

#12159 1 year ago

Can someone post a picture of the diverter on the upper playfield when its on the position to divert to the left ramp? I remover it and want to make sure I put it back the right way. Thanks in advance.

#12161 1 year ago

No but now I did and it is greatly appreciated!

blockquote cite="#7308034">Have you watched this?

RM

#12192 1 year ago

Anyone have a video on replacing the Michael Servo Motors along the Hedges? I vaguely recall someone saying it was plug and play, but it seems like it may me more complicated than that.

#12226 1 year ago

Anyone know the powder coat name on the LE? Kind of looks like empire copper vein

BF7CE686-041A-4ACE-A313-383C7A9E8155 (resized).pngBF7CE686-041A-4ACE-A313-383C7A9E8155 (resized).png
#12237 1 year ago

How do you restore factory settings?

#12239 1 year ago

after putting in the new code the game will reset after it goes through boot up or right after I play a game. I can play a game through but if I don't start it shortly after boot up it will reset. Anyone having the same problem. I tried everything to no avail.

#12241 1 year ago

Will do later on and report back. Thanks

blockquote cite="#7313817">It is of course, possible the code update caused this.
However, I would check 2 things (power off on game)
The Pinotaur board (on the bottom of the playfield) has a USB cable that comes into the bottom from the mini-PC in the head.
Check both ends of this USB cable to make sure it's seated well. That's the data cable that lets the PC control the main board.
The Pinotaur board also has a power cable, make sure it's well seated as well.
RussM

#12246 1 year ago

Is it safe to assume that the setting are found under servo settings?

Quoted from diamondfate9:

When

I've gone into stuck switch settings and there's no stuck switches...when I go to check coils the right flipper and fan engage and I back out of it immediately

I turned off the feature where they come out on left ramp shots...I don't need to see that for ramp shots...hedge lock is enough for me... that will save tremendously on them servos!

1 week later
#12305 1 year ago

I have the replacement armor as well and it’s appears to be a slightly different finish, more beige/brown than black in comparison to the original. Probably not really noticeable when on, but I have not put them on as of yet.

Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

I've had my new ones on for about 400 games and no issues. They do feel "gritty" but I kind of like it, similar to the way my Deadpool feels

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkashani.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=jkashani and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.