IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0488 (resized).jpg
IMG_0487 (resized).jpg
IMG_0482 (resized).jpg
IMG_0486 (resized).jpg
IMG_0484 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjmf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

3 weeks later
#4939 1 year ago

#597 - went with the buttered option & invoiced today.

1 week later
#5535 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Just got the tracking to #579! On its way to Canada! Super pumped, should be here next Wednesday.

Nice - did you go butter or non? I'm 597 right behind you.

#5545 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Non butter for me! Yourself?

Opted for the butter - looking forward to it!

4 months later
#9101 1 year ago

Having an annoying problem - balls coming out of the left orbit will occasionally go right down the center. Sometimes will happen 2-3 times in a row, then be ok for 9/10 shots. I checked the pitch and I'm at 6.8 - using a digital level not the phone app. Any suggestions - there are no blockages, or anything in the orbit that would deflect the ball. Is it just a matter of bending the orbit guide slightly? I searched and couldn't find any posts on the same issue. Thanks

#9147 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

We do test for that by tossing and shooting balls around each orbit and also making sure the "super exit" from them middle playfield doesn't go SDTM. My suggestion would be with the glass off to start toss and shooting balls around the orbit. With a blunt object some pressure on the end of the orbit should guide the ball further towards the left. If you need the ball to kick out further to the left a small guide outward can help, but my first suggestion is actually to press inwards about an inch upwards from the end of the orbit. That sounds counter intuitive, but what I've seen most often is the ball jumps off the orbit bend too early so it misses the bend. Since we're on orbit adjustments the easiest way to adjust the right orbit is by moving the slack from the rubber on the side of the Judith Tombstone. More slack towards the orbit will send the ball further left. More slack towards the inside will send the ball further right.

With the playfield up (balls out) you can access all of the springs pretty easily with a needle nose plyers to tighten them up. Replacing them is a bit more tricky. Worst case it's not that many screws to pull off the whole drop target mech. Just be careful with the lights. If you don't hold them your drill will probably break the wire connection off of them once they are disconnected.

That worked - tweaker it last night and didn't have any go STDM the middle when exiting the left orbit. Thanks for your help!

2 months later
#11904 1 year ago

Yes, noticed the same thing.

Quoted from TonLoc777:

Anyone else notice the dirty pool shot is gone after the update? Used to be if you knocked down the center drop target and then split them perfectly to the upper playfield without hitting the other 2 drops. Seems to do nothing now upon achieving it. Thought it used to award 5 million and automatically start house battle with Michael. Spooky Luke or bug can you confirm? Def One of my favorite things to achieve. Also, if anyone is still getting center ramp rejects try changing your divert flip offset and divert lock offset. Changed mine to be divert flip offset = -6 and the divert lock offset to 9. Really seemed to make that shot much more reliable. Basically just try to align the servo up there to coincide with the center ramp exit in either position for the house lock or the return to left ramp. Hope this helps.

7 months later
#15347 7 months ago

Hi - running the latest code (v1.12) and blood collection seems to not be working consistently. I'll usually play between 2-4 games at a time.
Issues:
1. After completing a mode - all blood targets are not appearing. I don't know if this is because I have other modes stacked - e.g. Sanitarium.
2. After hitting all three drop target - the blood targets do not appear at all.

It seems to happen over multiple players too.

#15359 7 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Yeah, so I'm done with this pin. It's too Fucking hard, I have no idea what's going on, and it just makes me angry when I'm done playing it. It's beautiful and I've had almost no issues with it, and I fricken love Halloween, but I end up angry 99% of the time after playing it.
Pinball is supposed to be fun. For me, and how much I apparently suck, this is not fun

It is definitely a ball-breaker. When I first started playing it - felt the same way. Now it's one of my favorites and I've gotten pretty good at it. Scooby-Doo is a ball breaker for me. The Mystery Machine shot kills me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjmf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=jjmf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.