IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hammerhorror.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4812 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me how it works if you tell Spooky you're not ready for your game yet? Do you go to the end of the line, or do you just contact them when you are ready? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

3 months later
#7637 1 year ago

#567 butter was delivered to me on Monday 8/1. I had delayed my order, hence the later delivery. The game is beautiful, even my wife was impressed. I've got it all set-up and can't wait to start playing!

1 month later
#9223 1 year ago

Does anyone know where this rubber could have come from? It must have broke overnight and was laying on the upper most playfield near the staircase. I can't seem to find where it belongs.

I included a picture of the upper playfield in hopes that someone will spot where it belongs. Thanks in advance.

42231A93-0C26-407F-9B82-F9E645632DAF (resized).jpeg42231A93-0C26-407F-9B82-F9E645632DAF (resized).jpegED5685E2-F349-4B12-8B97-7D28328752FA (resized).jpegED5685E2-F349-4B12-8B97-7D28328752FA (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#9967 1 year ago

I'm looking for a bit of information on how to change out the 3 Michael hedge servos.

I already have the recommended replacement set (with metal gears) which I ordered from Amazon.

I unscrewed all of the old servos and unplugged the one which is above the playfield. Now I see that the 2 remaining servos plug in under the playfield. How do I access those connectors?

This is my first pin, so I'm learning as I go along. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

#10012 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Below are a couple of pics that should help. You can see that the servo harness connections are somewhat staggered. The three servo harnesses feed into a cavity below the playfield and then out and over to the main board where the connectors are plugged in (servo 3, servo 4, and servo 5, area circled in red below) . Where the harnesses come out below the playfield, you should find some excess wiring bundled up and zip-tied (circled in black, but of course verify in your machine). Cutting the zip-tie should give you enough extra play in the servo harnesses so that you can carefully pull some of that bundle out of the top of the playfield. This will expose those hidden connectors so that you can swap the remaining two servos out.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much for the detailed description and photos. I was able to get all 3 servos changed out successfully. I also installed the Vimtoman house and the Pinsight 5" lcd. It was a good day for for my Halloween CE. Lots up upgrades.

3 months later
#12476 1 year ago

I'm at my wits end with the far right drop target. It only goes down about 80% of the way, requiring me to hit it twice with the ball to get it to drop all the way down. I've replaced the spring with a new 5003 spring from Pinball Life, I've pulled more coils of the spring around the metal tab to tighten it up (I started with 1 coil, then increased the number in 1 coil increments all the way up to 10 coils). I cut the spring shorter and I loosened another spring to see if it needed to be loosened rather than tightened. None of this worked.

All of the drop targets reset themselves just fine. No problems with that.

Is there anything else I can try? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 week later
#12550 1 year ago

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but after every game I played today, the player icon and blood collected graphics remained on the screen (even though the game was over). The knocker also sounded after each game, similar to when you get a "match" even though I had not gotten a "match". I powered down the game and turned it back on and the problem has now gone away.

EAA273DE-E5EC-4D4E-9481-2BAE7B2A431F (resized).jpegEAA273DE-E5EC-4D4E-9481-2BAE7B2A431F (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#12604 1 year ago

I just played a game and it gave me the 2 Tilt warnings, then full on Tilt, even though I wasn't shaking the machine at all. Game then locked up with the Tilt graphic on screen and never went back to normal, so I had to turn the pin off to get it to work again. I have my tilt bob set very low, so I really have to shake the machine to get it to tilt, so I have no idea why that happened. It was during Jack O Lantern multiball.

2 weeks later
#12914 1 year ago
Quoted from Ratman:

OK…I opened up the diverter a little to allow balls to the house!!!
Thanks for the tip as it is working…
Now the knocker goes off after every game as if it is a match even though it isn’t and the blood collection screen is staying on when the game is over…has anyone else encountered this???

Yes, I've had the exact same bug happen to me. The knocker would go off after every game and the blood collection graphic and player one graphic stayed on screen after the game had ended. After I turning the game off and back on, the problem never returned.

D3B74FA1-AB28-40DD-8C58-AD854F7EE935 (resized).jpegD3B74FA1-AB28-40DD-8C58-AD854F7EE935 (resized).jpeg
#12966 1 year ago

Thanks for the hard work on the new update! I know some people didn't like them, but I really miss the PJ Soles callouts that were mysteriously removed and haven't returned since. Will we ever get those back?

#13114 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

Well I worked through the mode a few times and saw the nail filing video once. The other times I heard the audio, but the video remained on the Michael staring at Bob stabbed to the wall scene, which shows after the drop targets are changed from purple to green. After I drop the targets I head up to the house, drop the target then hit across the ramp, and the wrong video is there, but I can hear the nail filing scene. I can’t be the only one experiencing this. The first time it started happening was with 1.09 update. Hasn’t worked right since. There are no other modes running when this occurs.

I also have the same problem with the nail filing video. I hear the audio, but never see the corresponding video anymore. Started on code 1.09 for me as well.

7 months later
#15878 6 months ago

Hi,

I just replaced the 3 springs on the main drop target bank under the deflector because the targets were starting to stick. I put everything back together and now the drop targets won't reset on their own. When I start a new game they stay in the down position. I went in to the "Coil Test Menu" and tried a "Coil (bank target reset)" and that was successful. However, I go to start another game and they never return to the up position. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance,

John

#15882 6 months ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Check the switches for those targets.
The game needs to know when all the targets are up or down, and be able to activate the reset coil.
Since you know the reset coil is working, test the switches.
RM

Thanks. Stuck switch test menu doesn't show anything out of the ordinary. I pushed the drop targets with my finger in the switch test menu and nothing registers on screen when they go down.

3 weeks later
#16050 6 months ago

Ugh! The rubber shooter rod tip broke this morning. Ordered some replacements, but they won't be here before Halloween. Bad timing.

IMG_2571 (resized).jpegIMG_2571 (resized).jpeg
#16052 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

PM me. I’ll send you a few that will arrive by Monday.

Thanks, that's a very kind offer. I just sent you a message.

#16057 6 months ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Do you have a another pin? Maybe a pinsider that lives local has one. I have so many of those I could supply a store LOL

Pinsider Pinkitten has generously agreed to help me out.

#16058 6 months ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Is it your only pinball machine? I am sure you could find something at Home Depot to fill in temporarily.
I've shared a link to the following product detail page of Advance Auto Parts that I think would interest you! https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/product/89015273

It's my only pinball machine, but fellow Pinside member Pinkitten has agreed to help me out. Thanks everyone!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hammerhorror.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=hammerhorror and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.