IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dodgethatone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6641 1 year ago

Hi fellow pinball enthusiasts and Halloween aficionados,

I was just wondering if someone who ordered a standard edition trough nitropinball had received any news or number infos for their game since the preorder nearly a year ago?

I was under the impression that I will only be contacted once the game is ready to ship (in the first quarter of 2023 I guess), but I was curious if some people have had any follow-up.

Cheeers,

Chris

2 months later
#8172 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

Butter or no butter today. SE 1216. Looks like it’s close to the end of the line.

Good news,

Are you with Nitro, did Spooky said that your game was on the line or did your distributor asked you to pay for it?

Got the email, paid for my SE, but was wondering when it will be shipped.

Thanks and Cheers,

Chris

1 month later
#10316 1 year ago

Hello,

No 1195 SE is on the way! Just return from vacation in Florida today and received the email.

It is shipped via Fedex Freight Priority with Residential Handling and supposed to arrive on Thursday the 20. I am a little nervous that I will have to wait all day home and since is during the week, my helpers (movers) are working. I live in an apartment (second floor) on a residential street and I will need help to bring it on to my door to put it in the indoor staircase before I am able to have help to bring it to the second floor on the weekend.

Of course, I dont't think that the shipping company will bring it to the second floor for me. But I was wondering if the shippers were helpful and if they will have a dolly to help me bring it fours stairs up from the sidewalk to my door. How was your experience with the shipping?

Thanks

Cheers,

Chris

#10454 1 year ago

No 1195 HWSE, is in the house. I set it up earlier with a friend and everything is working as it should! We had a blast playing a couple of games!

The Fedex driver was really really helpful when he delivered it on Thursday!

I am thankful!

Cheers,

Chris

#10517 1 year ago

Hello,

Quick question, do that spring in the picture (behind the third Michael) supposed to be attached to the balcony and if so can someone post a picture or tell me where I should fasten it?

Thanks a lot,

Cheers

Chris

IMG_3107 (resized).jpegIMG_3107 (resized).jpeg
#10519 1 year ago

Thanks a lot guitarded for the quick answer!

Cheers,

Chris

#10555 1 year ago

Thank you J_Striker !

Cheers,

Chris

#10673 1 year ago

Hello,

I have the metal flap issue happening on the left flipper side. Do you guys know if it is possible to fix without taking the plastic off the top of the flipper. I don't want to break the little red plastic thingies that hold those plastic covers in place.

And dumb question, how do you loosen those transparent plastic posts?

Thanks a bunch,

Cheers,

Chris

3 weeks later
#11268 1 year ago

Dumb question, is there a way to lower the power for the flippers. I went in the menu and did not see the option, I got a lot of airballs and wanted to tone it down a little.

Thanks a lot,

Chris

2 weeks later
#11678 1 year ago

Look like the website is down. Quota exceeded!

Patience is a virtue, they say ;o)

2 weeks later
#12255 1 year ago

Hello,

I was just playing a game on my Halloween SE, I had to refit the plastic protector on the Sanitarium to unstuck a ball and now my lower left flipper and the ball trough are no longer working, do someone had the same problems. I check the connections, everything seems okay. Maybe, I'll have to check the fuses but if i press the left flipper button in attract mode, there is a Loomis call going on and the upper left flipper is working in coil test while the lower left and ball trough are not.

Also my led band does seems to light only partially under the Sanitarium, only 3 lights are on. Is it binary (i.e. working or no lights at all)?

Thanks,

Cheers,

Chris

#12257 1 year ago

Thanks for the answer GreenMachine19

One of the solenoid fuse was indeed fried.

I was wondering what fuse to put in replacement. On Spooky pinotaur board layout they say 3 amps but specify that we can use 5 amps to up fuse.

It was 5A fuses that were in my late October production Halloween SE.

Should I understand that between 3 amps and 5 amps it is compatible with the board? On earlier post I saw that some people were having difficulties with the 3 amps and 4 amps fuses and switch to 5 amps but is it now the official procedure with every boards?

I have 4 amps on hand but I will have to order 3 and 5 amps mini fuses.

Thanks,

Cheers,

Chris

#12260 1 year ago

Hello,

Quick update: I just tried with a 4A and a 5A slow blow fuses and both fuses were instantly blowing upon pressing the left flipper button after I started the game. I let the machine boot and rest for 5-10 minutes before starting a game. The balcony coil (which pull the balcony down) fire upon powering on the machine. The fuses only blow after I start a game not on powering the machine.

Never had any problem before this week, the trouble just happened after I took out the glass during a game to fix back the plastic protector on the Sanitarium fence. Wondering what could have trigger the issue and how it could have cause a short or something.

Guess I will sent an email to Spooky support after the holidays.

Thanks a lot,

Cheers

Chris

#12264 1 year ago

Thanks a lot GreenMachine19 and dnapac for your suggestions and good advices.

Cheers,

Chris

1 month later
#12611 1 year ago

Quick question, I am replacing the board on my Halloween and wanted to know if someone could be kind enough to post a picture of the servos connection to be sure I replugged them correctly i.e. metal plug on the connector up or down.

Thanks

Chris

Edit: All cool, I figured the color code! We learn everyday

#12612 1 year ago

Replugged everything, but now the service button and menu does not work, do someone know which connection it would be on the pinotaur board?

Thanks,

Chris

2 months later
#13842 12 months ago

m4tt

Hi guys,

Matt can you put the next update on free play by default? I downloaded the latest code but I've been waiting for a new board for nearly 2 months, the only issue I have is that the connectors for free play (switch bank seven) is lacking the ground pin and therefore I cannot access the door service menu and cannot add coins and I'll like to a play a game sooner than later!

Thanks a lot,

Cheers,

Chris

1 month later
#14822 10 months ago

Look at the name of the fie you uploaded to the USB key. There is a chance that if you used the same computer you used previously for the previous update that the file name is not correct i.e. that maybe there is a number added to the title after the file name because the old file is still on the hard drive same directory. Code_H78.pkg will work, Code_H78.pkg(1) will not!

Cheers,

Chris

#14824 10 months ago

I do not know if it change something but I reformatted my USB key before i put the file on it. Actually, I just erased the (1) after the title since the last download was still on my desktop on the hard drive, copied the file to the USB key and everything was alright. The download worked on the first time.

Note that I used a pc because ont the previous download on my Macbook air there was some issues and I was not able to install the update. I think that the mac install are now resolved if you look at the download instructions.

Cheers,

Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dodgethatone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=dodgethatone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.