Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6281 1 year ago

In the club.
So far everything seems good. I guess I need to update code? The only thing I notice is that the knife topper motor is a tad loud but not horrible. Is this normal guys?

Unknown (resized).jpegUnknown (resized).jpeg
#6292 1 year ago

Well I thought I updated the code correctly. Now I have a dead game
Anyone?
Just some white blinking text in The upper left of the monitor.
No lights no nothing.
I’m sure it’s my fault. I’m not a windows guy. I thought I did it right. Thought.

#6295 1 year ago
Quoted from Lpilot1:

I see you got one. Loving #372!

I told you I would. At some point.

#6312 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

The game takes quite awhile to boot compared to just about any other machine. Are you waiting long enough for it to get passed this screen?

I tired a code update and screwed something up. I played my brand new game twice, updated code, messed something up and now it’s completely dead.
Awaiting spooky to open after the holiday.

#6324 1 year ago

I’m sure my issues is self inflicted!

#6329 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Bricking is because your file name wasn't correct 99% of the time.

How do I fix it now?

#6331 1 year ago

This is mostly new to me. I’ve updated sterns fine. I thought I could handle this. Guess I messed it up. I’ll have to get directions for that. I’ll wait for spooky to open and not ask you guys for your time and expertise.

#6342 1 year ago

He’s back!!!!!!

EC6EE3E4-6233-47AC-B69D-69E0D5941D85 (resized).jpegEC6EE3E4-6233-47AC-B69D-69E0D5941D85 (resized).jpeg
#6343 1 year ago

Thanks to you all who reached out and David F at spooky for replying on a holiday!!!!!!
I learned how to use rufus and windows in the process! Hahaha
Thanks guys

#6344 1 year ago

I’ve had most NIb games the past 10 years except a few. They all have issues most of the time

#6345 1 year ago

Very cool game! I love that it shoots like nothing else out there. It’s just different.
Nice work Spooky!

#6348 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Clearly you ordered butter! Spooky adds the extra to try to ensure that the butter arrives smudge free.

I bought someone’s NIB after delivery it’s buttered
Nicely

#6350 1 year ago
Quoted from Completist:

Today i updated to 1.07 and had a friend over. Had a blast figuring the game out. No issues that i have discovered so far. no ball hangups or traps, can hit every shot and no airballs. So far so good. I never had any jittery or creeping Michaels pre update either though maybe my games weren’t long enough lol.
I do like the layout. With the two shots under the minis i really don’t feel i’m playing half a playfield. I really enjoy getting up to the house, been able to finish that a couple times. I can shoot fan layouts all day long on the other row so having this unique one in my lineup is just fine with me. No regrets on this one (though I usually only regret selling pins, not buying them haha).

I feel exactly the same. Reading peoples early comments led me to sell my preorder. I’m glad I changed my mind!

#6393 1 year ago

Uhm, can we say THIS GAME IS ADDICTING!

1 week later
#6505 1 year ago

I want a Alice still.

#6540 1 year ago

Anyone else's topper fall off. The knife literally fell off of its hinge and it took the plastic pumpkin slices down with it. Now, I have to glue them as they won't stay together with the connectors anymore. I also have to figure out the knife came loose in the first place. Off to check it out.

#6542 1 year ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Why on earth would you glue on an easily replaceable part?

I just meant glue the little orange plasctic connectors into the pumpkin slices as they won't stay together now since they fell apart.

#6544 1 year ago

Can anyone tell/show me how exactly the knife attaches to the motor? It seems as if it should just slide on but it doesn’t. I’m missing something here lol

#6547 1 year ago
Quoted from mstang01:

Depends what fell off on yours. There is a circular metal part that should be attached to the knife. It has two tiny (.05) hard to see Allen head set screws on it that you use to tighten to the motor shaft once you slide it on

Ah… tiny Alan keys…. I’ll check

#6549 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Check post 1129

I see it now. I think I’m set thanks!!!

1 week later
#6750 1 year ago

People over last night. Halloween for the win.
Halloween and stranger things stand out in my 4 pin collection when people come over.

1 week later
#6827 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Love this game

Just had some people over and it was a hit again. HALLOWEEN just pulls us in! It's crazy fun.

2 weeks later
#7053 1 year ago

Hey gang, I think I have a stuck switch?
The sound of the door slamming is repeating constantly. It also sounds when I hit the flippers

#7168 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Updated code with zero problems. Easy peasy, and I must say…some really nice polish in the modes, audio, light shows etc. I loved the game at 1.07 and I’m loving it more it at 1.08. Can’t wait to see what future updates make of this already stellar pin. I honestly can’t for the life of me understand why some people don’t like this game. It’s bordering on masterpiece level.

(Applause)
What he said!

1 week later
#7443 1 year ago

Hey gang. I don't play as much as many of you. I am asking if there is any mode where when you hit the left flipper the first hedge Michael peeks out every time? That is happening in my game during some mode.

thanks

#7445 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No, check the optos in the subway of your first hedge. Might be loose or something blocking it etc.

Thank you

1 week later
#7679 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

So the tiny screw that keeps on the topper doesn't seem to want to tighten and already stripped after one use? Thing seems silly fragile. Any good replacement screw option that would be more secure and easier to work with maybe?

I agree. I try not to be negative but, Halloween’s topper is way too fragile. Mine fell apart again and now I have to take it down and glue all the plastic pumpkin slices together and hope for the best. I’d love for someone to make a sturdy version.
The knife motor is also a bit loud but not horrible.

1 week later
#7984 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

And now coasterguy has his game listed for sale at a deep discount too. What is it with this game that so many people seem to talk it up when they first get it, and then a few weeks later they are taking a massive hit to get it out of their game room?? Does this game give you cancer or something? I have never seen so many abrupt flip-flops on any title before and it's discouraging. Mine is coming soon and I will definitely not be running here to gush about it the first night I have it. I will try to let the experience sink in for a while. If I think it's a turkey, I would rather wrap it in plastic and store it away like a time capsule than take a $2k+ hit on it right away.

Yup, Pinheads change their minds all the time and that's a fact. I have a HORRIBLE habit for years of buying games and loving them and then quickly deciding I want to try something else.
Tron 2x's
Transformers 2x's
TZ 3x's
AC/DC 3x's
TAF 2x's
GOT 2x's
Deadpool 2x's
Avengers 2x's
XM 2x's
MM 2x's

I have limited space and budget and sometimes chase the newest games coming out. I also also know EXACTLY what I paid for the game and my loss is not what you think. Maybe the original buyer took a loss to me and I just added a little to that loss as their are so many for sale I wanted to get it over with.
I am eagerly awaiting sterns announcement and want to be ready with cash. I can always get halloween again later. Like I have done in the past. Several times.

Then tonight I played 5 games straight of Halloween. Not sure what to do now. Maybe I'm wrong, it's a great game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=coasterguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.