IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0488 (resized).jpg
IMG_0487 (resized).jpg
IMG_0482 (resized).jpg
IMG_0486 (resized).jpg
IMG_0484 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billygrippo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2463 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Life is too short to complain about something so trivial. It will get there when it gets there. Go play your games and forget about the shooter rod for a few days.

Bet you wouldn’t be talking like that if you were the owner of spooky pinball…

1 month later
#3783 2 years ago

I just noticed the shelf in my work container has what looks to be the same powder coat…

6F391A0F-7175-4696-9A6B-B128A687D042 (resized).jpeg6F391A0F-7175-4696-9A6B-B128A687D042 (resized).jpeg
#3841 2 years ago

A wire brush and boraxo.

1 month later
#5538 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Well I posted a poll asking if anyone is having issues or not with the gold powder coat. Looks like it’s been deleted. Guess some moderator is a big fan boy and can’t point out anything negative.
What a bunch of crap. I love the game but the gold vein powder coat is a big issue and I wanted to get an idea how widespread it is or not. I didn’t bash spooky at all in that poll. Thanks for the censorship because you didn’t like the truth.

Well….
I’m a painting call contractor and 98% of the time everything is great and looks outstanding! I’ve had a few hiccups over the years with paint bubbling or not adhering correctly. In these cases, I’ve completely scraped/stripped/cleaned an entire wall and repainted it. Just something I do out of respect for the customer and my piece of mind.

#5539 1 year ago

But then again, as someone suggested..,
200 rebate @ 1250 games…..is not a good looking outlook at 250k!!

6 months later
#10753 1 year ago

Just curious…
How many of you have this game “bolted to the floor”? Was looking into “big Lebowski”, or Halloween. Thoughts…..

3 months later
#13025 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I really appreciate that, thank you so much. Up to this point she has been healthy with no issues like my other children. She’s only 15 and having constant headaches, nausea, difficulty sleeping, and no appetite.

Is it Arnold chiary syndrome….?

1 month later
#13591 12 months ago
Quoted from Jamieryan71:

My warranty expires next month. I feel that Spooky has moved on to Scooby Doo, and will probably just run out the clock, and I'll be stuck junking the machine.
I'm not sure if I even have any legal recourse with Spooky since I'm Canadian.
Everything else that I buy, that is covered under warranty, is repaired or replaced in a timely manner. But apparently this is just "part of the hobby", and maybe even part of the charm of owning a Spooky. I don't know, but I'm done with it.

Spooky seems pretty good about customer service, but this is beyond that! I would literally have it freighted to they’re shop so they can have it hands on and get it right. No joke. If it was my company, I would reimburse the freight while I worked on it to get it sent back in working condition

6 months later
#15946 5 months ago

Just saw this magazine tonight. Pretty cool.

IMG_4542 (resized).jpegIMG_4542 (resized).jpegIMG_4543 (resized).jpegIMG_4543 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billygrippo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=billygrippo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.