IMG_4867 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0488 (resized).jpg
IMG_0487 (resized).jpg
IMG_0482 (resized).jpg
IMG_0486 (resized).jpg
IMG_0484 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigsilverpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3680 2 years ago

#305 has come home! pics when I unbox it

#3705 2 years ago

Hi all! Anyone know the weight of the machine off hand? Debating setting it up tonight by myself, trying to see what I'm getting into. Thanks in advance!!

#3718 2 years ago

Can someone post a picture of their backbox metal latch? Having issues with mine, it came off on when I unboxed it, it seems like the holes were drilled too low? Would like to see if it's just mine.

#3777 2 years ago

Wanted to give a two thumbs up to Spooky customer service. My game arrived with some issues, the team was super cool to deal with and shipped me everything I needed to get back going. Compared to other pinball companies I've dealt with Spooky was A+. Thanks again Spooky!!

#3812 2 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Just a trick of the light it seems. The sticker is black.
Some pics of the original damage. Was super stressed as I thought I might be screwed since didn't open the box and inspect since the tip and tell looked good and the box looked perfect, so was a big relief that Spooky took care of me.
Ironically the second box had a big hole in it, but the machine was fine. Was a good lesson for me to always open the box and inspect for future pins. Figured that was just a disclaimer, but not many people actually do that seeing older NIB pins frequently changing hands.
[quoted image][quoted image]

did you get a new backbox or fix it using parts? Mine came in nearly the same condition. A bit worried about doing the fixes. Thanks!

#4128 2 years ago

Played a few games last night on the new code and really enjoyed it! don't fear the reaper during the multiball was a lot of fun and the game felt more cohesive than I expected for "early" code. enjoying the shots a lot and the callouts are well done.

2 months later
#6380 1 year ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Is this a programming bug ? Very odd I NEVER saw "Jack-O-Lantern" multiball mode ever on my first roughly 30-50 games. Now that's the first & ONLY mode every time that starts when shooting the pumpkin scoop. I can't seem to trigger any of the other main modes "drivers seat, bob & lynda" etc any more ? I think this is running 1.06b. The other sub modes / sanitarium / hedge multiball all work as they should.

i seem to be having this issue. on old code and still on the new 1.7 . It seems like most times I hit the pumpkin scoop, the first "mode" that starts is jack o lantern multiball (dont fear the reaper). I get to other modes usually after this plays. not sure if its a bug but it seems early for a main mutliball mode, usually within the first few minutes of playing

#6384 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I thought Jack O Lantern was qualified by starting 3 modes.

yeah thats what I'm reading but mine starts upon hitting the pumpkin scoop before starting any other modes

#6386 1 year ago
Quoted from blastbeat:

Hmm definitely not happening for me on current code? I'll pay more attention tonight or tomorrow but I definitely need to go through a few (3 right?) before that to happen...

thanks guys. i think i am also having an issue with my 3 drop targets when I start a game. the actuators or whatever pushes them up fire a few times (3-5). I see in most gameplay videos it just lifts up and stops firing. I wonder if its related at all to my multiball issue.

thanks!

2 months later
#7750 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

You have to complete 3 pumpkin modes I believe and then you can trigger it with the fourth.

pretty sure it's start 3 modes, you don't have to complete any of them

5 months later
#12348 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I have noticed from day one that the knife shooter "binds up" a little as you shoot it. Doesn't seem to hit the ball very hard unless you get it just right.

having this issue, is there any fix? thanks!

8 months later
#15817 6 months ago

Hey Guys, could use some help! Yesterday I had a burning smell in the machine while it was on. Shut it off, back on after about 10 minutes. It seems like something shorted and now the lights are completely out on the upper two playfields. Everything else in the machine is working including all other lights. Any idea where to start? I am presuming a board that controls the upper playfield lights burnt out, or something before it in the line that caused that section to short/burn out. Any help or guidance would be appreciated!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
6,350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lexington, KY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigsilverpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=bigsilverpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.