IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider angell1028.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 2 years ago

Anyone know around what number they are on? I'm 953 lol

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I think I’m 1075 or something, so at least you’re ahead of me!

Haha hey atleast we are in right!?!

1 year later
#10338 1 year ago

Anyone else's topper come completely off? Had it for about a week and the topper just dropped off the mechanism lol also my ball save auto return is not working. It tries to kick it out over and over but I have to manually do it myself. Anyone else have these issues?

#10423 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

With your ball save auto return do you mean kicker from trough to shooter lane? If so I would adjust the kicker strength in settings, sounds like it needs to be increased. Adjust incrementally till dialled in, This hopefully should fix it.
My pin has just reached Australia, hopefully have for Halloween.

I tried that and it's still not working. Once and a while it will shoot the ball no problem but 99% of the time I have to use the shooter rod myself to do it manually. And it's extremely frustrating during a multiball because none of them shoot out to the playfield. They just all build up in the shooter lane.

2 weeks later
#11089 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Daaaamn it's now day 5 of no Halloween for me... I'm still in contact with Spooky for a new PC but no eta just yet. I almost wish it had failed when I first got it - I wouldn't have played it, loved it so much and now have to look at it just sitting there powered off...
AJs on the case though, so hopefully I'll be back up soon.
But just to add - my rails/lockdown bar had the satin finish, and felt kind of rough to the touch. I don't know if it would have suffered any of the wear issues, but juts to be on the safe side I took the advice of this group and sprayed it with 2k anyway. I did actually mess up in a couple of places - I just allowed it to dry a bit too thick in a couple of spots, but (at least for now) it's really not noticeable and I think it came out rather nice.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Don't feel bad. I'm right there with ya. Had it 3 weeks and now I've been staring at it for a week because the 3 drop targets in front of the center ramp coil fried. Started smoking while playing now im waiting for replacement parts to come in. I'm so depressed.

1 week later
#11257 1 year ago

Is there a way to find out which code you're currently running? I recently received mine and not sure if I need to update it?

#11259 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

It should be displayed when you enter the service menu.

Thank you for the quick reply. How I missed that is beyond me lol

9 months later
#15800 7 months ago

I haven't updated code in quite some time because of all the bugs that have been reported so I've been patiently waiting. Can I update right to 1.13a without updating to previous codes?

#15806 7 months ago

Anyone else still have problems with the auto fire? That is by far my biggest problem with this pin. The auto fire pretty much doesn't work at all. Hasn't worked since I received it. It's very weak. I tried adjusting it and while im testing it wirks fine but during play it doesnt work right. I've just dealt with it but during a multi ball it is unbearable. I have to manually shoot the ball myself during a multi ball. And one thing after the update I noticed is the shaker is a lot weaker now. Is that part of the update?

#15808 7 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

With the game on and glass off, have you fiddled with the ball in the shooter lane to see if it would shoot? If it's not even trying to auto fire the prongs then that should be a switch problem in your shooter lane. Moving the ball around with a little stick back and forth won't trigger the shooter lane? Also go into switch testing with a ball and see what it does with a ball feeding into the shooter. Is that switch triggering correctly?

Yes I've played around with it. In the switch testing it works perfect. The ball does trigger it but while in game play it's just very weak when it autofires. The ball just keeps rolling back down the shooter lane over and over again until i manually shoot it. It tries to autofire but just not enough power to shoot the ball out of the shooter lane.

#15810 7 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Ok I though you were saying it is not auto plunging at all. A weak auto plunge can be caused by many things. Forks not in alignment. Forks hitting the side of the shooter lane (check to see if there is any wood damage or ware). A floppy or rattling set of forks, coil issues, etc, etc.
I was having some random plunges after a while of ownership, was able to fix it by bending my forks to better strike the ball.
Main thing to look to when auto plunge forks fire is that the forks are hitting the ball at the same time with both prongs. If you can take a slow mo video close up of the auto fire going off, it can better see what is going on and causing the weak plunges

Ok thank you! I will give that a try today.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
O'fallon, MO
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider angell1028.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=angell1028 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.