Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Selig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4438 2 years ago

I’m 563 through Spooky. Hoping for the 4th of July!

1 month later
#5583 1 year ago

I got to play the show game today and it was awesome. This was the first time I got to play and it made me super excited to drive out to pick up my machine. Props to you guys, I am stoked to get this home.

2 weeks later
#6094 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Got the email for #690!!! They must really be cooking over there. What’s the general turnaround from butter email to shipment?

I got my butter email (selected butter) 4-8, invoice received/paid 4-15. Still waiting to hear about the finished machine. #563. I am driving up there to pick it up when ready, not sure if that affected timing given all the shows they have been going to.

Edit: this timeline probably doesn’t apply to non-butter. Those seem to be cranking out quickly.

2 weeks later
#6456 1 year ago
Quoted from WombatPinball:

They messed up my DeadPool earlier this week too!! Such a joke how careless these shipping companies are!!

It's strange, I wonder if it is the local warehouses? I have had all my NIB shipped through R&L and they have been great near Chicago.

#6512 1 year ago

What’s the latest butter number? I think I saw 490? I’m 563 so hoping it’s soon.

1 week later
#6679 1 year ago
Quoted from xian222:

Coming up on a month and a half since having paid in full for my butter cab ce. Hoping I hear something soon.

Butter #563 is on the truck for delivery to my house today if that helps judge. Paid back on April 15.

2 weeks later
#6935 1 year ago
Quoted from Jakers:

My custom mod for Halloween. It took a lot of work, but well worth it. Now it’s time to play pinball for the rest of the evening instead of working on pinball!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks awesome. May have to look into that as well. What did you plug into for power?

1 week later
#7086 1 year ago

My left subway cover is sticking in the up position and causing ball hang ups. Anyone know the adjustment for that? I also have an issue around the orbit on the left side. Seems like the ball is hitting off the standup there and goes into my right sling from plunge. I don’t see the attachment points for that guide to get it out to bend a bit more.

1 week later
#7353 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Please pin this post. Plastic vs metal servos are a couple of bucks in price difference, and well worth the upgrade. I learned this when building my R2-D2, which has 50-something servos. You don’t want failures.
I’d love a specific model number of the servos themselves

Glad to see another astromech builder here! Built mine years ago and he is in need of some updates but haven’t found the time yet.

2 months later
#9699 1 year ago

Set up in dining room for spooky season. Can’t wait for the new code but so fun already.

284598E5-05A2-4C64-AF74-7A6FC61DD9B5 (resized).jpeg284598E5-05A2-4C64-AF74-7A6FC61DD9B5 (resized).jpeg
6 months later
#13667 1 year ago

My Halloween freezes if I leave it on overnight. It gets stuck on the Fawzma attract screen which still plays but seems to play in a loop and everything else on the game is frozen. I am on 1.10. Anyone else experience this? I thought the Fawzma screen was removed after the last few updates?

#13670 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

The Fawzma screen credit is still there on 1.10 and no idea if they are dumping that, and the crash is a memory leak issue that Matt/Spooky already know about; something crashes the software after being left on and running for hours. They have or are working on a fix.
Definitely an issue for location pinball.
RussM

Awesome, thanks. Good to know it's not just me.

Quoted from manadams:

I know some people leave their games on when not playing but this is not the pin to do that with, a few people have had magic smoke come out of their games because of locked on coils or had burnt connectors.

That is insane to me. If my $10,000 machine is going to go up in smoke I guess I would rather have it happen while under warranty.

2 months later
#14452 10 months ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

They have already lost a CE sale to me with Scooby due to poor coding. Just like jersey Jack I will not buy another spooky game until I see that the code can be updated regularly and complete like stern.

Same for me. I was so excited for Spooky games going forward but no way I am buying another one until Halloween is fixed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Selig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=Selig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.